Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Feb. 16, 2021  5:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: also, did anyone do anything... *snickers in gossip* ... interesting on valentines day?

I got holed up in my cousins house and played modern warfare ground war and ultimate ninja storm 4 lol

For me it was mostly a normal day. I don't have a girlfriend Unhappy
Saying that out loud makes me feel pathetic...
The perseverance Mars rover landed a little over an hour ago. Amazing. Humanity has come so far. We’ve had our low points, but when we try, we can change the world.
My xbox disc drive just wouldn't eject lol i was Playing need for Speed undercover and wanted to play carbon but my xbox 360 hates my so I guess I'll get a wii and play that version
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: was thinking about making a thread for this, but then I realized haters would come and take it down.

Like if you eat Oreos like ur supposed to, comment if you dissect the oreo and eat the cream first like a barbarian.

Tally:
Normal ppl: The Blacknight, Free... Hoya, Eclipse Force, I'm batman, #Fafnir, BeybladeManicac0, DeltaZakuro, bladekid
Savages: Ryuga's Son, Blader Gem
6jupiter5: 1
Normals 8-3

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: was thinking about making a thread for this, but then I realized haters would come and take it down.

Like if you eat Oreos like ur supposed to, comment if you dissect the oreo and eat the cream first like a barbarian.

Tally:
Normal ppl: The Blacknight, Free... Hoya, Eclipse Force, I'm batman, #Fafnir, BeybladeManicac0, DeltaZakuro, beykid44
Savages: Ryuga's Son, Blader Gem
6jupiter5: 1
Normals 8-3
Waiting for sparking to be over soon, lmao. It's been a slow train, not even a roller coaster I would say.
(Mar. 01, 2021  7:36 PM)AceTarragon Wrote: Waiting for sparking to be over soon, lmao. It's been a slow train, not even a roller coaster I would say.

Right? The 10-15 minute episodes once a week REALLY isn't cutting it...
Random thought: Should we bladers do a all Three Sagas of Beyblade geek/nerd/trivia test
(Mar. 01, 2021  7:36 PM)AceTarragon Wrote: Waiting for sparking to be over soon, lmao. It's been a slow train, not even a roller coaster I would say.

sparking is really predictable tbh
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:24 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Good animes and good books needs to have unpredictability to be good
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:24 PM)Pixi Wrote:

True, which makes it boring. Hell, season 1 battles didn't have as much hyped up animation-but man, it was so much more longer and the battles had actual meaning behind them. Valt got a nice development-and the right amount of time was invested in to him. In Cho-z, Aiga had plot armour-a lot of it, but the season was definitely not boring in general. GT was meh, but even in that season-there were good characters and a bit of the beginning and second half of GT were interesting. Then there's Sparking....short battles, no protagonist development, and the antagonist just being someone who screams and wins. Like, tanked nearly or all the legends-lost track at this point, and Lean has wayy too much plot armour, WAY more than Aiga. Like, ok, I get almost every anime has plot armour of some sorts-but even then there's a limit. Sparking, to sum it up-has been the most boring and bad season of Beyblade Burst so far.

(Mar. 01, 2021  8:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: sparking is really predictable tbh

Good animes and good books needs to have unpredictability to be good

Agreed

(Mar. 01, 2021  8:19 PM)BladerGem Wrote:

Right? The 10-15 minute episodes once a week REALLY isn't cutting it...

Exactly-there has been no character development and literally a season with nothing but meaningless, bland battles-and filled with plot armour-with the courtesy of Lean Walhalla
 Tired
I keep on saying this but - only 2 seasons of burst are good
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Random thought: Should we bladers do a all Three Sagas of Beyblade geek/nerd/trivia test

YES
i think my roblox account got hacked ;(
SOOOOOOOOOOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: SOOOOOOOOOOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL MEEEEEE
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:05 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: SOOOOOOOOOOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL MEEEEEE

And i aint the sharpest tool in the shed
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Which is the best part of the oreo

the whole thing?
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:05 PM)Pixi Wrote: THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL MEEEEEE

And i aint the sharpest tool in the shed
she was looking kinda dumb with a finger and her thumb
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:13 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: And i aint the sharpest tool in the shed
she was looking kinda dumb with a finger and her thumb

In the shape of an L on her forehead
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:13 PM)Pixi Wrote: she was looking kinda dumb with a finger and her thumb

In the shape of an L on her forehead

well the years start coming and they dont stop coming
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:02 PM)Pixi Wrote: i think my roblox account got hacked ;(

wdym

Random Thought: Who has the most fan fics?

Another Random thought: Remember when we thought that 2019 was trash and 2020 will be 100x better? (COUGH COUGH COUGH)
petition for amane's apocalypse to have a season 2
6Jupiter5
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: In the shape of an L on her forehead

Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: In the shape of an L on her forehead

Fed to the rules and i hit the ground running