Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 26, 2019  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Brilliant 1st day of middle school, I had one class, finished my homework, was all ready to go home a 1:30, and then got in a car crash.
1st day of 7th grade, I get tripped(acciddentally) by someone and got stabbed with a pencil(bled a bit and hurt a lot) and got a nose bleed. although that's nowhere near a car crash. It's good you and your mom weren't killed, because that would suck.

(Aug. 26, 2019  4:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I was thinking about school and wondered, does anyone’s school seems to match with that of a stereotypical school? I was comparing my school’s athletes to the jerk jocks in movies, and they seem NOWHERE alike
At my school, the jocks don't seem like jerks, just a bit on the ruder side. The older kids are the jerks. A bunch of them laughed at me when I tripped. Then they sneered at me and left without asking if I was okay. The kid who tripped me wasn't bad. He was in my homeroom.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Brilliant 1st day of middle school, I had one class, finished my homework, was all ready to go home a 1:30, and then got in a car crash.
1st day of 7th grade, I get tripped(acciddentally) by someone and got stabbed with a pencil(bled a bit and hurt a lot) and got a nose bleed. although that's nowhere near a car crash. It's good you and your mom weren't killed, because that would suck.

(Aug. 26, 2019  4:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I was thinking about school and wondered, does anyone’s school seems to match with that of a stereotypical school? I was comparing my school’s athletes to the jerk jocks in movies, and they seem NOWHERE alike
At my school, the jocks don't seem like jerks, just a bit on the ruder side. The older kids are the jerks. A bunch of them laughed at me when I tripped. Then they sneered at me and left without asking if I was okay. The kid who tripped me wasn't bad. He was in my homeroom.

Oof about the pencil thing, my school is literally the opposite of a stereotypical school
At my school, there aren’t bullies or anything, there’s just a bunch of annoying/rude people
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

That sounds really toxic and rude of them for doing nothing (and even laughed, too!). Im glad people at my school dont watch and laugh
(Aug. 27, 2019  1:11 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: 1st day of 7th grade, I get tripped(acciddentally) by someone and got stabbed with a pencil(bled a bit and hurt a lot) and got a nose bleed. although that's nowhere near a car crash. It's good you and your mom weren't killed, because that would suck.

That sounds really toxic and rude of them for doing nothing (and even laughed, too!). Im glad people at my school dont watch and laugh
You’re lucky.
I need a more effective Junk folder in my emails. I get practically no spam, but every time I get an important email it goes to Junk and my unimportant emails go to Inbox. Luckily, I check my mail constantly, so nothing gets missed, but still, it’s annoying
I'm at a bit of a depressed point in my life. With not a lot of IRL friends and not many places to go (because my parents literally won't let me out of the house), I felt like YouTube was my only purpose. I have lots of ideas for videos, movies and skits as well as decent editing and camera shooting skills but I never put my all into my videos because, well, no one really watches them. It's mostly because I have a hard time finding my audience. When I ask my freinds, "hey did you see my video?" They're just like, " It was cringy, I didn't get the joke" when usually the point is to be cringy and the joke was something they don't understand. Example: My "Beyblade in a nutshell" video. The video is pretty much me dressed up as Takao and Kai and screaming at my beyblades. If you're a beyblade fan you'd probably get the joke, but none of my friends are into beyblade so they don't get the joke. On top of that, I have no one to film with. Last time I tried filming with my brothers, they didn't listen to me and the project ended up in a disaster. I sometimes film with my friends but I don't see them as often anymore. So I'm forced to play multiple people in my skits, but then no one can move the camrea. So I'm essentially stuck between a rock and a hard place. And it sucks. I want to make more movies, better movies, but I can't put all my time into something that only gets 14 veiws, 2 likes and a dislike. Honestly, I've never been one to share my feelings and I really doubt anyone will read this but it was nice to get it off my chest.
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:40 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'm at a bit of a depressed point in my life. With not a lot of IRL friends and not many places to go (because my parents literally won't let me out of the house), I felt like YouTube was my only purpose. I have lots of ideas for videos, movies and skits as well as decent editing and camera shooting skills but I never put my all into my videos because, well, no one really watches them. It's mostly because I have a hard time finding my audience. When I ask my freinds, "hey did you see my video?" They're just like, " It was cringy, I didn't get the joke" when usually the point is to be cringy and the joke was something they don't understand. Example: My "Beyblade in a nutshell" video. The video is pretty much me dressed up as Takao and Kai and screaming at my beyblades. If you're a beyblade fan you'd probably get the joke, but none of my friends are into beyblade so they don't get the joke. On top of that, I have no one to film with. Last time I tried filming with my brothers, they didn't listen to me and the project ended up in a disaster. I sometimes film with my friends but I don't see them as often anymore. So I'm forced to play multiple people in my skits, but then no one can move the camrea. So I'm essentially stuck between a rock and a hard place. And it sucks. I want to make more movies, better movies, but I can't put all my time into something that only gets 14 veiws, 2 likes and a dislike. Honestly, I've never been one to share my feelings and I really doubt anyone will read this but it was nice to get it off my chest.

Where do you live I could help I having trouble with sleep though it’s the middle of the night for me
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:43 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:40 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'm at a bit of a depressed point in my life. With not a lot of IRL friends and not many places to go (because my parents literally won't let me out of the house), I felt like YouTube was my only purpose. I have lots of ideas for videos, movies and skits as well as decent editing and camera shooting skills but I never put my all into my videos because, well, no one really watches them. It's mostly because I have a hard time finding my audience. When I ask my freinds, "hey did you see my video?" They're just like, " It was cringy, I didn't get the joke" when usually the point is to be cringy and the joke was something they don't understand. Example: My "Beyblade in a nutshell" video. The video is pretty much me dressed up as Takao and Kai and screaming at my beyblades. If you're a beyblade fan you'd probably get the joke, but none of my friends are into beyblade so they don't get the joke. On top of that, I have no one to film with. Last time I tried filming with my brothers, they didn't listen to me and the project ended up in a disaster. I sometimes film with my friends but I don't see them as often anymore. So I'm forced to play multiple people in my skits, but then no one can move the camrea. So I'm essentially stuck between a rock and a hard place. And it sucks. I want to make more movies, better movies, but I can't put all my time into something that only gets 14 veiws, 2 likes and a dislike. Honestly, I've never been one to share my feelings and I really doubt anyone will read this but it was nice to get it off my chest.

Where do you live I could help I having trouble with sleep though it’s the middle of the night for me

Thx for the offer, but I live in chicago. Also I hope you fix that jet lag.
I have no way of helping you in any way, but maybe join some sort of activity like sports or robotics. You’d meet new people, and maybe you’ll make more friends.
I agree with Dash Driver
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
I have no way of helping you in any way, but maybe join some sort of activity like sports or robotics. You’d meet new people, and maybe you’ll make more friends.

I am in swimming but there's not any other sport I want to do. And it still doesn't help my youtube delimma.
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:27 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I have no way of helping you in any way, but maybe join some sort of activity like sports or robotics. You’d meet new people, and maybe you’ll make more friends.

I am in swimming but there's not any other sport I want to do. And it still doesn't help my youtube delimma.
Ehhhhhh you should maybe have your mom or someone move the camera for you. I really don't know how to help you.
(Sep. 11, 2019  7:24 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:27 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I am in swimming but there's not any other sport I want to do. And it still doesn't help my youtube delimma.
Ehhhhhh you should maybe have your mom or someone move the camera for you. I really don't know how to help you.

My dad helps me sometimes. But mostly there're just too busy. I'll find a way to solve it tho. Thank you for caring.
(Sep. 11, 2019  7:56 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  7:24 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ehhhhhh you should maybe have your mom or someone move the camera for you. I really don't know how to help you.

My dad helps me sometimes. But mostly there're just too busy. I'll find a way to solve it tho. Thank you for caring.
I’d say something cheesy like “Friends always help friends” but I don’t know if I know you well enough to call you that.
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:06 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  7:56 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: My dad helps me sometimes. But mostly there're just too busy. I'll find a way to solve it tho. Thank you for caring.
I’d say something cheesy like “Friends always help friends” but I don’t know if I know you well enough to call you that.

It's okay, I'll say it. Friends always help freinds!
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:32 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:06 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’d say something cheesy like “Friends always help friends” but I don’t know if I know you well enough to call you that.

It's okay, I'll say it. Friends always help freinds!

And nows the bonds of friendship have been forever created
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:38 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:32 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: It's okay, I'll say it. Friends always help freinds!

And nows the bonds of friendship have been forever created
Amen.
Congrats to DeceasedCrab for 1000 posts!

He ruined it with 1001 posts. Lol
This is really random but I found out that being in a sport allows you to fish in Instagram followers quickly xD My teammates follow me even though they havent even talked to me
idk if this even counts as random but I tried talking to my ex, and now we are friends again
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:23 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: idk if this even counts as random but I tried talking to my ex, and now we are friends again

yay?
The raid is coming…
I’ve been trying to do a backflip forever. I haven’t made much progress.

(Sep. 19, 2019  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The raid is coming…

It was cancelled
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:09 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ve been trying to do a backflip forever. I haven’t made much progress.

(Sep. 19, 2019  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The raid is coming…

It was cancelled

Why?