Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 22, 2019  2:18 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Is anyone like a year younger than literally everyone in their class? I am. Its so weird when the teachers says that all of you are in your teens (because everyone is 13 or older, except for me Unhappy )
Nope but there was a kid in my class literally a year older than everyone else. Literally.
Alright bois! It's time to watch the entirety of Beyblade... again!
This is my 1000th post here
(Aug. 22, 2019  9:33 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is my 1000th post here

Congrats
(Aug. 22, 2019  10:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  9:33 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is my 1000th post here

Congrats

Thanks Smile
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:58 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Alright bois! It's time to watch the entirety of Beyblade... again!

That sounds like um...

fun
Someone messaged me “why dont you join a tournament” and I was being simple and deleted the message lol
(Aug. 23, 2019  2:51 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Someone messaged me “why dont you join a tournament” and I was being simple and deleted the message lol
Did they really? Wow.
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:16 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  2:51 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Someone messaged me “why dont you join a tournament” and I was being simple and deleted the message lol
Did they really? Wow.

Despite being on the WBO, I am not a Blader myself. I dont get why they messaged me lol
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:48 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:16 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Did they really? Wow.

Despite being on the WBO, I am not a Blader myself. I dont get why they messaged me lol
As in, you don’t do tournaments, you just talk to other people?
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:48 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Despite being on the WBO, I am not a Blader myself. I dont get why they messaged me lol
As in, you don’t do tournaments, you just talk to other people?

Well, yeah. I like Beyblade so I come on here, if thats the point. Im a girl with some better hobbies to do than play Beyblade. Hardly anyone I know plays that anymore

To keep the thread on topic, Ill go back to the real purpose of random non-Beyblade threads

Anybody here else doing little things to help the environment? It doesnt have to be big or radical. It just makes me happy when people do the littlest, instead of not caring as a whole
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: As in, you don’t do tournaments, you just talk to other people?

Well, yeah. I like Beyblade so I come on here, if thats the point. Im a girl with some better hobbies to do than play Beyblade. Hardly anyone I know plays that anymore

To keep the thread on topic, Ill go back to the real purpose of random non-Beyblade threads

Anybody here else doing little things to help the environment? It doesnt have to be big or radical. It just makes me happy when people do the littlest, instead of not caring as a whole
I don’t know if this counts, but turning off the light? I think it helps...
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Well, yeah. I like Beyblade so I come on here, if thats the point. Im a girl with some better hobbies to do than play Beyblade. Hardly anyone I know plays that anymore

I don’t know if this counts, but turning off the light? I think it helps...

Dont worry. It counts xD
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: As in, you don’t do tournaments, you just talk to other people?

I don't think/ do it 'consciously' (not the usual meaning.... ) or rather to be more precise, I don't think about doing these little things sometimes. Just in a mood swing or times when it strikes me or after a lecture about helping the environment etc.
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:25 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I don’t know if this counts, but turning off the light? I think it helps...

Dont worry. It counts xD
Oh yeah, I also turn off the water when I brush my teeth. Does that count?
I was thinking about school and wondered, does anyone’s school seems to match with that of a stereotypical school? I was comparing my school’s athletes to the jerk jocks in movies, and they seem NOWHERE alike
I live in a stone house built for black mill worker's families in 1876 and the dwelling was divided down the middle to allow for 2 families (cheap old rich guys - think Mr.Burns) and the stairway is directly connected to the other house. If someone sneezes in the other house it sounds like they are sitting right next to you. Several times a day I'm hit with the thought that there's an intruder because my neighbor is traveling up his steps but it sounds like it's in my house. Extremely creepy and makes my heart jump.
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:18 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: I live in a stone house built for black mill worker's families in 1876 and the dwelling was divided down the middle to allow for 2 families (cheap old rich guys - think Mr.Burns) and the stairway is directly connected to the other house. If someone sneezes in the other house it sounds like they are sitting right next to you. Several times a day I'm hit with the thought that there's an intruder because my neighbor is traveling up his steps but it sounds like it's in my house. Extremely creepy and makes my heart jump.

Its REALLY creepy
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:18 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: I live in a stone house built for black mill worker's families in 1876 and the dwelling was divided down the middle to allow for 2 families (cheap old rich guys - think Mr.Burns) and the stairway is directly connected to the other house. If someone sneezes in the other house it sounds like they are sitting right next to you. Several times a day I'm hit with the thought that there's an intruder because my neighbor is traveling up his steps but it sounds like it's in my house. Extremely creepy and makes my heart jump.

Try seeing annabelle in midnight while it's raining and thundering outside. You will like it.
(Jan. 25, 2012  3:01 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Every time I come into my bedroom, I hear this noise of the springs in my mattress crunching. It's really odd seeing that; especially when no one touches the bed when I'm gone. Spooked me out a bit the first time, then I got used to it.

Anyone ever feel like someone was jumping in your bed?

(Aug. 26, 2019  3:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:18 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: I live in a stone house built for black mill worker's families in 1876 and the dwelling was divided down the middle to allow for 2 families (cheap old rich guys - think Mr.Burns) and the stairway is directly connected to the other house. If someone sneezes in the other house it sounds like they are sitting right next to you. Several times a day I'm hit with the thought that there's an intruder because my neighbor is traveling up his steps but it sounds like it's in my house. Extremely creepy and makes my heart jump.

Try seeing annabelle in midnight while it's raining and thundering outside. You will like it.

That sounds terrifying, but I doubt that will ever happen. I repel evil like deet does mosquitos.lol.
Brilliant 1st day of middle school, I had one class, finished my homework, was all ready to go home a 1:30, and then got in a car crash.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Brilliant 1st day of middle school, I had one class, finished my homework, was all ready to go home a 1:30, and then got in a car crash.

Are You Ok?!
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Brilliant 1st day of middle school, I had one class, finished my homework, was all ready to go home a 1:30, and then got in a car crash.

Are You Ok?!
Yeah, I was in the back and the front was the only thing that was damaged. My mom hurt her arm tho.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Are You Ok?!
Yeah, I was in the back and the front was the only thing that was damaged. My mom hurt her arm tho.

At Least It Was Nothing Deadly.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah, I was in the back and the front was the only thing that was damaged. My mom hurt her arm tho.

At Least It Was Nothing Deadly.

Yeah