Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Is it illegal to sell something for a higher price than it already is? FOR EXAMPLE: Beyblades on eBay and Amazon? (I think that this doesn’t count as Beyblade related...) Because as far as I know, there is something known as the MRP, that’s maximum retail price. If you sell it above, it’s a down for the customer and an unfair profit for the retailer. But I’m not sure, so I’m asking.
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Is it illegal to sell something for a higher price than it already is? FOR EXAMPLE: Beyblades on eBay and Amazon? (I think that this doesn’t count as Beyblade related...) Because as far as I know, there is something known as the MRP, that’s maximum retail price. If you sell it above, it’s a down for the customer and an unfair profit for the retailer. But I’m not sure, so I’m asking.
Class 10? Economics-Consume Rights? Sorry, I had to ask, hope you don't mind. 
Well, the seller obviously is cheating on you, and it is against your rights. In India, rules nd regulations are not that strong in E-commerce, it's not intentional from the government's side, but it's just that no light has been shed on this topic. If a seller sells you goods at a price higher than the MRP, you has every right to go to the consumer court. So it is kinda illegal. I bought Dragoon at Rs. 799 and the seller cleverly cutthe MRP, I knew th actual price was Rs599, they simply misuse your soft spot for the item.  But if you look at it from a different perspective, their livelihoods depend on it, so eventually,it is a human tendency to think of earning some profit.
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Is it illegal to sell something for a higher price than it already is? FOR EXAMPLE: Beyblades on eBay and Amazon? (I think that this doesn’t count as Beyblade related...) Because as far as I know, there is something known as the MRP, that’s maximum retail price. If you sell it above, it’s a down for the customer and an unfair profit for the retailer. But I’m not sure, so I’m asking.
Class 10? Economics-Consume Rights? Sorry, I had to ask, hope you don't mind. 
Well, the seller obviously is cheating on you, and it is against your rights. In India, rules nd regulations are not that strong in E-commerce, it's not intentional from the government's side, but it's just that no light has been shed on this topic. If a seller sells you goods at a price higher than the MRP, you has every right to go to the consumer court. So it is kinda illegal. I bought Dragoon at Rs. 799 and the seller cleverly cutthe MRP, I knew th actual price was Rs599, they simply misuse your soft spot for the item.  But if you look at it from a different perspective, their livelihoods depend on it, so eventually,it is a human tendency to think of earning some profit.
Haha, I'm not doing economics in school, although it is kinda interesting...

And I agree with what you said there, it is really a human tendency, though against the law. But do these rules still apply with international consultations? I understand that you'd have to pay extra to import something from abroad, due to logistics, customs, etc. But if the price of the actual product is increased, and the extra customs are yet to be paid, doesn't that really make things messed up?
Just took a shower, got a lot of soap and shampoo in my eyes.
(Jun. 25, 2019  4:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just took a shower, got a lot of soap and shampoo in my eyes.

I hate when that happens.
Hey guys, just moved into my college dorm a few days ago. I've been trying to keep up with Beyblade, but high cost and other factors are limiting.
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:06 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey guys, just moved into my college dorm a few days ago. I've been trying to keep up with Beyblade, but high cost and other factors are limiting.

Good luck with college soon! Are you starting now or on summer break?
So ya I think I'm back maybe? If yall want me back.

And maybe an explanation?

Could I make a thread for that, since like I'm a veteran.
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:50 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So ya I think I'm back maybe? If yall want me back.

Welcome back! I’m sure that @“#Fafnir” is happy that a NC host is here Smile. Also, no. You have to use the Leaving/Back thread. Smile
I was thinking about some old beyblades and I REALLY forgot some of them existed. For instance Horusood, Minoboros, Yggdrasil, Fang Fenrir and Unlock Unicorn... What beys did u forget existed in burst?
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:50 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So ya I think I'm back maybe? If yall want me back.

(Jun. 30, 2019  3:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Welcome back! I’m sure that @“#Fafnir” is happy that a NC host is here Smile. Also, no. You have to use the Leaving/Back thread. Smile

Glad your back! Smile
(Jun. 30, 2019  5:55 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I was thinking about some old beyblades and I REALLY forgot some of them existed. For instance Horusood, Minoboros, Yggdrasil, Fang Fenrir and Unlock Unicorn... What beys did u forget existed in burst?

uhhhhhhh i dont think i've forgotten anything
Forgotten beys: *are behind me*

Anyways, im probably one of the few people that got a beyblade before they got a launcher
I got Wing Pegasus from the Beyblade Evolution game (english) and i didn't have a launcher for it.
I'll be explaining where I've been and my future tomorrow.
RIP, bekfastblader I just saw your thread and didn't get there in time
(Jul. 04, 2019  12:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: RIP, bekfastblader I just saw your thread and didn't get there in time

Oof
Has anyone seen the trailer for Dreamworks’ rip-off of the Infinity Saga?
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Has anyone seen the trailer for Dreamworks’ rip-off of the Infinity Saga?

What is the Infinity saga?
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:46 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Has anyone seen the trailer for Dreamworks’ rip-off of the Infinity Saga?

Marvel? Infinity Stones? “I am Iron Man.”? “I love you 3000.”?
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:46 AM)I #Fafnir Wrote:

I’m not sure but I think it’s Avengers Infinity War... And the saga that started from Iron Man and ended with Spider-Man : Far From Home... Not sure though.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:46 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: What is the Infinity saga?

Marvel? Infinity Stones? “I am Iron Man.”? “I love you 3000.”?

Didn't know that's what you meant. I haven't watched many marvel movies, let alone Infinity War or End Game.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:46 AM)I #Fafnir Wrote: What is the Infinity saga?

I’m not sure but I think it’s Avengers Infinity War... And the saga that started from Iron Man and ended with Spider-Man : Far From Home... Not sure though.
Actually, it ended in Endgame.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I’m not sure but I think it’s Avengers Infinity War... And the saga that started from Iron Man and ended with Spider-Man : Far From Home... Not sure though.
Actually, it ended in Endgame.

That’s when most people mess up. It actually ended in Spider-Man. You can search it up. That’s why Spider-Man broke one of Endgame’s records.

[Image: BC6-BA4-B7-3351-4217-95-AD-A4959959370-C.png]
(Jul. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually, it ended in Endgame.

That’s when most people mess up. It actually ended in Spider-Man. You can search it up. That’s why Spider-Man broke one of Endgame’s records.
Oh.
(Jul. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually, it ended in Endgame.

Actually, no. The Infinity Saga refers to the saga of movies that involved the build-up and conclusion of Thanos' story. Spider-Man: Far From Home technically is not involved in the Infinity Saga, instead being involved in the Aftermath. And so, it can be argued that Far From Home is not involved in the Infinity Saga
(Jul. 06, 2019  3:49 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That’s when most people mess up. It actually ended in Spider-Man. You can search it up. That’s why Spider-Man broke one of Endgame’s records.

Actually, no. The Infinity Saga refers to the saga of movies that involved the build-up and conclusion of Thanos' story. Spider-Man: Far From Home technically is not involved in the Infinity Saga, instead being involved in the Aftermath. And so, it can be argued that Far From Home is not involved in the Infinity Saga
I thought something was wrong! Thanks.