Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Some FAKES which are an apple for an eye
Geist Fafnir = https://www.amazon.in/AK-Spinning-Evolut...s=beyblade
Yami terios = https://www.amazon.in/AK-Spinning-Evolut...s=beyblade
Hazard Kerbeus = https://www.amazon.in/AK-Spinning-Evolut...s=beyblade
ULTIMATE SET ( Hell Salamander, Mad Minoboros, Lost Longinus Gold Dragon, Strike God Valkyrie, Vise Leopard )
= https://www.amazon.in/AK-Spinning-Salama...s=beyblade
I'm searching for link to pay for Tournament Passport. Where do I pay for the passport?
Thanks
(Jan. 11, 2019  3:25 PM)AirKnightMare Wrote: I'm searching for link to pay for Tournament Passport.  Where do I pay for the passport?
Thanks

you pay via Paypal, Or to The Organizer of the tournament
Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of a bottle

Nothing is ever on fire, fire is on things

Nobody in the history of calm down has ever calmed down after being told to calm down

Nobody has ever been in an empty room
Has anybody else read a Series of Unfortunate Events? I’m thinking about making a fanfic about it like my other fanfic, but I’m not sure if anybody else would like it.
(Jan. 22, 2019  11:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Has anybody else read a Series of Unfortunate Events? I’m thinking about making a fanfic about it like my other fanfic, but I’m not sure if anybody else would like it.

I have! What’s you’re fanfic about? I personally want a sequel about the adventures of the quagmires after/in between the events of the last few books.

Not sure if this in the right thread, but could there possibly be a way in the future for one to anonymously attend a tournament so as to not give away their location?
Who else always accidentally says kit snicket instead of kit Lopez?(Asoue reference)
Happy Holi Everyone, May God Fill your life with happy Colors.
Hi, what's the best camera for slow motion recording. I tried with my phone but it's really low quality and the beys look all fuzzy XD. I'm looking for the type of camera like Super Beyblade Family.
If you google ‘how to google something’ there is a page that teaches you how. Lol that makes no sense
Someone called legendy boy on YouTube decided to use my profile picture for his YouTube channel. I learned this because someone he's subbed to put a picture on Discord about one of his comments, and I just happened to see that just in time lol.
(Apr. 02, 2019  2:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Someone called legendy boy on YouTube decided to use my profile picture for his YouTube channel. I learned this because someone he's subbed to put a picture on Discord about one of his comments, and I just happened to see that just in time lol.

Ouch. I would message them calmly and kindly, and if they don’t remove it, I’d go full demon mode. Also, now that Gachi’s here, you might have to update it again
(Apr. 02, 2019  2:58 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  2:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Someone called legendy boy on YouTube decided to use my profile picture for his YouTube channel. I learned this because someone he's subbed to put a picture on Discord about one of his comments, and I just happened to see that just in time lol.

Ouch. I would message them calmly and kindly, and if they don’t remove it, I’d go full demon mode. Also, now that Gachi’s here, you might have to update it again

Yeah, I have responded to a post in his Discussion tab that said "hey guys we got a new update its a new profile pic" by saying "That's literally the profile pic I made...". He hasn't responded, so I'm getting a bit paranoid. He likely searched up "Beyblade Burst Season 4" according to Google Images (search it, you'll see why) so I'm guessing he's not the only one that has done something like this with my profile picture. Also, I have made a GT one, but I'm holding back on it until I get Slash Valkyrie.
What should I do with my fakes? I have five fake TT beys and all are fakes. I bought an authentic TT bey and waiting for it now but when it comes what should I do with the fakes?

Sadly (and as a random thought), things get stolen on the internet anyway. Theres art theft everywhere in the anime fandom, and other sorts of theft. Id advise people to stay careful by adding names/signatures/watermarks on their works

But hey, at least things are in progress between you and the guy!
(Apr. 02, 2019  11:15 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Sadly (and as a random thought), things get stolen on the internet anyway. Theres art theft everywhere in the anime fandom, and other sorts of theft. Id advise people to stay careful by adding names/signatures/watermarks on their works

But hey, at least things are in progress between you and the guy!

Well, I guess that's one way of going about it, but I still haven't had a response fron him.
It's physically impossible to draw an accurate line.
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's physically impossible to draw an accurate line.

Depends on what that line is, I suppose
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:41 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's physically impossible to draw an accurate line.

Depends on what that line is, I suppose

Line segments are possible. An outright line is impossible.
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:41 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Depends on what that line is, I suppose

Line segments are possible. An outright line is impossible.

Hmm yeah. I guess that if I try drawing a very accurate and straight line, it might not work

Art problems haha
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If you google ‘how to google something’ there is a page that teaches you how. Lol that makes no sense

Well, how else do you think that somone is going to learn to use Google???? /s
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:02 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If you google ‘how to google something’ there is a page that teaches you how. Lol that makes no sense

Well, how else do you think that somone is going to learn to use Google???? /s

Two points I have:

1) There can always be a friend to teach you how, as they control their device with you standing next to them. So you would be “watching” and “learning” as your friend shows you

2) The person searching ‘how to google something’ is probably ironic lol

Other than that, r/whoosh
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:07 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:02 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Well, how else do you think that somone is going to learn to use Google???? /s

Two points I have:

1) There can always be a friend to teach you how, as they control their device with you standing next to them. So you would be “watching” and “learning” as your friend shows you

The "/s" means sarcasam.
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:09 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:07 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Two points I have:

The "/s" means sarcasam.

Yes, and r/whoosh means Im joking. But then again, random thoughts