Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 12, 2018  4:21 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Saw a lot of apple phone posts here so im gonna post it

Im gonna get iphone xs max next day after tomorrow

Vey excited

Well , good for you ( Congratulations )
(Oct. 12, 2018  4:21 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Saw a lot of apple phone posts here so im gonna post it

Vey excited

Wow! Congratulations! My mother got the iPhone Xs yesterday...

Be at a look out for the camera. It's like really good!
Has anybody heard of the The cyclone 'Titli' which had attack Odisha ?
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:26 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has anybody heard of the The cyclone 'Titli' which had attack Odisha ?

Oh no! Did it affect your area? It's doesn't seem too big but there was carnage...
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:24 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Vey excited

Wow! Congratulations! My mother got the iPhone Xs yesterday...

Be at a look out for the camera. It's like really good!
Its one if the reasons im buying it..
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:29 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:26 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has anybody heard of the The cyclone 'Titli' which had attack Odisha ?

Oh no! Did it affect your area? It's doesn't seem too big but there was carnage...
I was sleeping while it was attacking . It wasn't TOO big BUT it travelled at the speed of 120-165 km/hr .

Next level ROBBERY : https://www.amazon.in/Tradico%C2%AE-Rapi...ac8de91486
Hi, this is the most relevant Forum I could find to post my question. Although, this said it won't interest many. I used to be here a long time ago. I know the site logs every user and never truly deletes them. Can I ever find old friends on here? Or is it too late.
Halloween just pasted...and I realise that Im still addicted to candy and sweets.
Anybody Hyped For Diwali? Thinking about Posting a thread s that everyone can Know, And I think Indians can Post Their Experience and Firework Footages.
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Anybody Hyped For Diwali? Thinking about Posting a thread s that everyone can Know, And I think Indians can Post Their Experience and Firework Footages.
Last year ,I was lighting one of those spinning fireworks (they even look like beys and make a kind spiral of flames)
And something unexpected happened ,it just randomly bursted ,which wasn't supposed to happen ,and it didn't like burst into flames but rather made a flash and then I couldn't see a thing ,there was like a white cloud like circle in front of my eyes (which stayed for like 10 to 15 minutes)with a really bright green-ish colour on the outline ,I was able to see just a little bit ,the part outside that white circle on the very rim of my vision 
Then slowly the circle shrinked until it was completely gone
(Nov. 01, 2018  11:39 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Anybody Hyped For Diwali? Thinking about Posting a thread s that everyone can Know, And I think Indians can Post Their Experience and Firework Footages.
Last year ,I was lighting one of those spinning fireworks (they even look like beys and make a kind spiral of flames)
And something unexpected happened ,it just randomly bursted ,which wasn't supposed to happen ,and it didn't like burst into flames but rather made a flash and then I couldn't see a thing ,there was like a white cloud like circle in front of my eyes (which stayed for like 10 to 15 minutes)with a really bright green-ish colour on the outline ,I was able to see just a little bit ,the part outside that white circle on the very rim of my vision 

You mean Chakri Bomb?
(Nov. 01, 2018  12:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2018  11:39 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Last year ,I was lighting one of those spinning fireworks (they even look like beys and make a kind spiral of flames)

You mean Chakri Bomb?
Yeah that's the one
Oh yeah i know that festival...
My neighbours are indians...
Has anybody read
A monster calls
Kidnapped
Huckleberry Finn
Tom sawyer
Treasure island
Or coral island?
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:48 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Has anybody read
A monster calls
Kidnapped
Huckleberry Finn
Tom sawyer
Treasure island
Or coral island?

Yep read those years back...
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:38 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:48 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Has anybody read
A monster calls
Kidnapped
Huckleberry Finn
Tom sawyer
Treasure island
Or coral island?

Yep read those years back...
Were you forced to read those

My parents forced me to read them, although they were boring at the start ,I got hooked on to them after a few chapters
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:38 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Yep read those years back...
Were you forced to read those

My parents forced me to read them, although they were boring at the start ,I got hooked on to them after a few chapters
No...i love to read books ...just came across them in middle scl
Why were u forced to read
(Nov. 11, 2018  6:02 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Were you forced to read those

No...i love to read books ...just came across them in middle scl
Why were u forced to read
Because i don't really read books or anything
So my parents told me to
Is any of the Indian members from bengaluru
Bcos there is gonna be a comic con
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:02 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Is any of the Indian members  from bengaluru

@[Rohan Delahoya] the guy who has 6 fafnirs and totally nuts for free, actually check the member list. There is also Achintya Chinivar who is a great artist
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:02 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Is any of the Indian members  from bengaluru

@[Rohan Delahoya] the guy who has 6 fafnirs and totally nuts for free, actually check the member list. There is also Achintya Chinivar who is a great artist

I'm just asking...bcos it's comic con...which happens in usa frequently 
OK I'll tag them
I just spent an hour reading yeetus on that fetus memes and has no regrets.
I got Smash and ended up facing an enemy several times stronger than me in World of Light... and watched them fling themselves off a cliff and KO themselves as I casually leap over their heads and dodge them.

Easiest fight ever.
Merry Christmas!