Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Sep. 11, 2015  9:49 PM)BladeRager Wrote: I'm a sneakerhead. I have 7 pairs of shoes that fit me right now. Surprising my favorites are my Adidas J Wall 1's which I got for just $115. They look alright, but they are so comfortable. I have LeBron Soldier 7's, LeBron 11 Lifestyles, two pairs of Sperrys, Jordan Son of Mars Red Lava and Jordan 7 Marvin the Martians (trying to sell). I really don't like the way LeBrons are going anymore. I used to buy them, but when 11s came out I was done. I just bought the Lifestyles because they were cheap and looked alright.

Lol got excited by the topic of shoes.
I actually really like the new lebrons. I got rid of alot but I have about three right now.

Now if we gonna talk about terrible designs...The new KD's. Ew. Just Ew.
(Sep. 12, 2015  3:11 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I was bored and i recently found out about POI so i decided to watch a one hour video of this song Grin as i'm posting this i'm 38 minutes in lol... I decided to finally watch a one hour annoying video because i have never actually completed one in my life!

Do i get a face Andrew

Dude, are you OK? I'm worried about you
Hey guys about my friend-zone, the guy who I checked a little bit back got banned. So that's the last of him. But the girl hates me and... Can anyone help me via PM? I'd appreciate it.

Edit: I had literally nothing to do with the ban, the guy posted pretty derogatory stuff.
So, I was bored and decided to completely code my new signature manually ON MY PHONE. It was awful and I probably made the BBcode a lot more difficult than I had to. Looking at my signature it doesn't look all that fancy but here is the code...

Code:
[Align=left][B][u]Testing Threads I've Posted[/u][/b]
[Spoiler][Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-CH120GCF-Anti-Attacker-not-using-RF[/URL]

[Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Basalt-Kerbecs-E230RDF-Yes-Basalt[/URL]

[Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Pegasis-CH120-RF-R2F-LRF[/URL]

[Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LTD-Gravity-Perseus-D125GCF[/URL]

[Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bahamdia-Begiardos-SA165R2F[/URL]
[/spoiler][/align]
[Align=center]
[U][b]Other 'Important' Threads I've Posted[/u][/b]
[Spoiler]
[Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indiana-US-Tournament-Discussion[/URL]

[Url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Care-Development-WIP[/URL]
[/align][/spoiler]
[Align=right]
[I][color=#A9A9A9]"Cover the marks as she will, the pang
of it will always be in her heart"[/color][/I]
[/align]

If only I had PC access ;-(
(Sep. 12, 2015  3:28 AM)Classik Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  9:49 PM)BladeRager Wrote: I'm a sneakerhead. I have 7 pairs of shoes that fit me right now. Surprising my favorites are my Adidas J Wall 1's which I got for just $115. They look alright, but they are so comfortable. I have LeBron Soldier 7's, LeBron 11 Lifestyles, two pairs of Sperrys, Jordan Son of Mars Red Lava and Jordan 7 Marvin the Martians (trying to sell). I really don't like the way LeBrons are going anymore. I used to buy them, but when 11s came out I was done. I just bought the Lifestyles because they were cheap and looked alright.

Lol got excited by the topic of shoes.
I actually really like the new lebrons. I got rid of alot but I have about three right now.

Now if we gonna talk about terrible designs...The new KD's. Ew. Just Ew.
Yeah the KD 8's look like an attempt at Air Maxes. I loved the 7's, especially the Aunt Pearls. I don't understand why they had to completely change the design.

(Sep. 12, 2015  8:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hey guys about my friend-zone, the guy who I checked a little bit back got banned. So that's the last of him. But the girl hates me and... Can anyone help me via PM? I'd appreciate it.

Edit: I had literally nothing to do with the ban, the guy posted pretty derogatory stuff.
Who are you talking about exactly?
Though technically celebration doesn't start until sundown tonight, happy Rosh Hashanah to any other Jewish members celebrating.
I can't believe it's almost ogre....

[Image: wbo_parody___world_beyblade_ogrenization...8t00wq.png]

Recently had to celebrate that, close friend of mine...got there at 12...it was pretty swell, was always one for international or cultural holidays. long live, Feast of Trumpets.
Oh God. Why ?

The WBO logo is all ogre now...
Now for the site banner!

[Image: d48562aa0de802d84c2e87faf865d00f-d8kj21h.png]

The WBO will never see this coming, it'll get Shrekt.
Explain to me why, as an eighteen-year-old, you would reupload one of our own dear Member's graphics (@[Angry Face]), not credit him at all in the above posts, and expect us to be fooled ? Not to mention that "And now for the site banner!" makes it really look like you claim to be the creator of these images ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Rand...pid1217960
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Explain to me why, as an eighteen-year-old, you would reupload one of our own dear Member's graphics (@[Angry Face]), not credit him at all in the above posts, and expect us to be fooled ? Not to mention that "And now for the site banner!" makes it really look like you claim to be the creator of these images ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Rand...pid1217960

My bad for not crediting his work, a major flaw on my own behalf.

A few ago I asked Lmao if I could post it and he did indeed respond saying if to post it, post it in the random thoughts, so I did post it in here. Gotta get approval due to my ... questionable level.

Though yes, that crediting behalf should've noted far more carefully.
I do not know how you asked him, but perhaps LMAO was not aware that Angry Face had already posted his own work ...
(Sep. 17, 2015  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know how you asked him, but perhaps LMAO was not aware that Angry Face had already posted his own work ...

Skype, now that I think about it, he did tell me who but I couldn't remember the name of the user who he told me who made it.
Ech.
Parents keep trying to play matchmaker and hook me up with some girls in my school I barely even know.

"Who was that girl you were talking to today? You like her don't you???"

Gods, I swear I will jump out of a window if they don't-
(Sep. 19, 2015  10:36 PM)кαмυι カムイ Wrote: Ech.
Parents keep trying to play matchmaker and hook me up with some girls in my school I barely even know.

Parents do that.
I just look them in the eye and say-

No.
(Sep. 20, 2015  5:19 AM)Neo Wrote:

Parents do that.
I just look them in the eye and say-

No.
The word No isn't in my vocabulary, unfortunately.

Tell them you are A-Sexual, with traces of sociopathy (for the love part).

Or you know, deal with it.
(Sep. 23, 2015  4:46 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Please don't lie to your parents that you have a mental illness or a sexual identity you don't really have. It makes life a lot harder for people who actually do have to deal with those things.
(Sep. 23, 2015  4:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2015  4:46 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Please don't lie to your parents that you have a mental illness or a sexual identity you don't really have. It makes life a lot harder for people who actually do have to deal with those things.
He is 13, his parents would probably write it off (wow thats depressing).

But i supposed option 2 would better.
Or you could just communicate to your parents that you appreciate their support but romance is something you'd rather they let you come to them about. They will probably be more understanding than if you just display annoyance.

Also, you communicated the problem precisely: parents don't take these issues seriously enough already. Lying about them makes it worse for everyone.
Yeah, if there is one thing I have learned, then it is that the best way to communicate with your parents is to sit down and have an adult conversation with them. Show them your point of view in a calm, logical manner and let them know how you feel about whatever it may be. This hopefully should save both sides from trying to figure out stuff on their own and making mistakes in guidance or obedience. They want what is best for you, so let them know what that is and why. When I decided to do this as a kid, instead of just rebel, it was a turning point and I never got grounded again because both sides discussed and set reasonable expectations for one another
Early, but Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims celebrating it out there!
(Sep. 24, 2015  4:42 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Early, but Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims celebrating it out there!

I thought it was called Kol Sna Wnto Tyben?

Someone I was talking too was celebrating it sometime this week. Might've been sonething else.
Eid Mubarak, I dunno some celebrate it at a rather time they wish to celebrate it, though usually all on the same week. Some later than the earlier birds.