Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Nov. 08, 2014  5:12 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2014  4:59 AM)Leone19 Wrote: On a different subject- I just removed a virus, so if anything I post seems out of the norm, PM me, please.

I don't think a virus would really affect your posts, but rather your ability to post.

I'm sorry, Ownage.

I figured I'd post that incase any passwords/accounts were gotten into.
A new topic: I feel very unsafe around my house. Right now, there are 3 police helicopters, 7 Ambulances, over 40 Law Enforcers (police officers and firefighters) circling the block. We are currently on lockdown and right now, the cops might start shooting at the suspects. I've got some videos and pictures. And the local news stations don't care.
I honestly don't know, I think some guys wanted to shoot up people around the neighborhood. (Even me and my family) The situation has calmed down, I think the police tape is coming off. I'll update as it happens.
MAJOR UPDATE
A local news station (KTLA-5) covered the incedent, there is currently one victim "down" and a suspect has attempted to run away at a nearby street, the cops have him held down, and there are SWAT paramedics coming.
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to the hood. Here's a picture of what's going on. Sorry for taking it the wrong way, I had to rush.
Edit 2: I found an article by KTLA-5:
(Nov. 12, 2014  7:22 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I honestly don't know, I think some guys wanted to shoot up people around the neighborhood. (Even me and my family) The situation has calmed down, I think the police tape is coming off. I'll update as it happens.
MAJOR UPDATE
A local news station (KTLA-5) covered the incedent, there is currently one victim "down" and a suspect has attempted to run away at a nearby street, the cops have him held down, and there are SWAT paramedics coming.
Edit 2: I found an article by KTLA-5:

That's intense Tongue_out
Have all of the suspects been caught?
I think so. When i woke up there were no police cars or ambulances, and there usually are, because after an incedent there is a car stationed to be surveillance in case if anything else goes down. I asked about 10 kids if they heard of the incedent, only 3 said yes. That may be subject to change though.
Edit: Immeadiately after I posted this, a police cars siren went off. That was weird.
Got braces yesterday and today my whole mouth is really sore! I literally can't even talk, chew or move my jaw. Bye bye gummy bears... Unhappy
Does that mean no Starbursts?
(Nov. 13, 2014  6:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Does that mean no Starbursts?

Sadly, yes Unhappy
No Starbursts?! Ugh...

What's next, no ice cream as well?!
(Nov. 13, 2014  6:07 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: No Starbursts?! Ugh...

Actually, ice cream is recommended to have Grin but I can't have too much as the sugar gets behind my braces Unhappy carp you sugar and your sweet tooth decaying-ness!
(Nov. 13, 2014  6:10 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

Actually, ice cream is recommended to have Grin but I can't have too much as the sugar gets behind my braces Unhappy carp you sugar and your sweet tooth decaying-ness!

That's good for ice cream, but I sympathise for you, especially when you are allow gummy bears or Starbursts.
Personnaly I don't speak really often, and I'm not a big candy-eater, so it wouldn't be a problem haha.
It's been 2 years and takara tomy has not released any new season of Beyblade, let alone announced anything. I hope this will not bring a new era of Beyblade...because it's gonna be a very annoying transition after investing so much money in metal fight tops. They should make a transition season between 4d and zero G.
(Nov. 13, 2014  8:01 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: It's been 2 years and takara tomy has not released any new season of Beyblade, let alone announced anything. I hope this will not bring a new era of Beyblade...because it's gonna be a very annoying transition after investing so much money in metal fight tops. They should make a transition season between 4d and zero G.

Same here, ordering would be a massive pain in the backside and I only just got a Death Quetzalcoatl! I have to catch up with 4D and what I don't need is a new series instantly making me jealous.

I hope it comes at least 2016 as it gives me time to order some Beyblades.
(Nov. 13, 2014  7:04 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Personnaly I don't speak really often, and I'm not a big candy-eater, so it wouldn't be a problem haha.

No candy=no heart jk
So lucky that the sugar doesn't bother you... Hmmm.... Donuts, cookies, gummy bears... Oooh that hurts....
(Nov. 13, 2014  9:23 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2014  7:04 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Personnaly I don't speak really often, and I'm not a big candy-eater, so it wouldn't be a problem haha.

No candy=no heart jk
So lucky that the sugar doesn't bother you... Hmmm.... Donuts, cookies, gummy bears... Oooh that hurts....

Next your telling me you can't eat cake too (thats obvious but in case)...
(Nov. 13, 2014  9:35 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2014  9:23 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

No candy=no heart jk

Next your telling me you can't eat cake too (thats obvious but in case)...

Nobody can tell me not to eat it (I am not allowed to, but one piece won't hurt) Wink
(Nov. 13, 2014  10:05 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2014  9:35 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Next your telling me you can't eat cake too (thats obvious but in case)...

Nobody can tell me not to eat it (I am not allowed to, but one piece won't hurt) Wink

No cake?

Really ? I had no proscription to eating sugar when I had braces, it was just 'sticky' things like caramel that was really bad as it could actually grab onto the braces, pull and dislodge them, which is painful and expensive ...
(Nov. 13, 2014  11:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Really ? I had no proscription to eating sugar when I had braces, it was just 'sticky' things like caramel that was really bad as it could actually grab onto the braces, pull and dislodge them, which is painful and expensive ...
Well, they say no sugar because it builds up behind the braces making it hard to clean and will leave white spots that are permanent. But hey, cake is to tempting Wink
Brush your teeth well and use Listerine, man. Eat all the cake you want.
(Nov. 13, 2014  11:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Brush your teeth well and use Listerine, man. Eat all the cake you want.

Wise advice. I will remember this.

Too bad my gummy bear friends can't jump into my mouth... At least I got cake.
(Nov. 13, 2014  11:47 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Too bad my gummy bear friends can't jump into my mouth... At least I got cake.

You should make a gummy bear juice with a blender.
(Nov. 14, 2014  12:00 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2014  11:47 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Too bad my gummy bear friends can't jump into my mouth... At least I got cake.

You should make a gummy bear juice with a blender.

Actually, I love that idea! I will add some fruit fruit and milk/ice cream so it isn't just a sticky mess Smile Hope to do it tomorrow!