Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I actually did use Monochrome to make it a creepy looking weather, when in reality the sky was more pale navy colour.
(Nov. 03, 2014  1:23 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2014  8:19 AM)Yato-San Wrote: LOL did you asked Midnight to take that pic?

When a monochrome picture is posted on WBO, it doesn't mean that it's always from Midnight.
I think that's the point. He's joking.
(Nov. 03, 2014  1:39 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2014  1:23 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2014  8:19 AM)Yato-San Wrote: LOL did you asked Midnight to take that pic?

When a monochrome picture is posted on WBO, it doesn't mean that it's always from Midnight.
I think that's the point. He's joking.

He did that to me twice, mistakening my jokes as my actual opinion/factual statement...
Could you show us the natural colors of that picture? Those clouds look like bubbles, did they generate any rain?
I recieved my class ring today!! Grin. I love it.

(Nov. 04, 2014  12:31 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Could you show us the natural colors of that picture? Those clouds look like bubbles, did they generate any rain?

Yeah, they do generate rain, and I will try and find the image since I don't know what happened to it right now.

EDIT: Here it is, though it looks different than what I saw, it wasn't this orange, but I swear this one is the original photo.

[Image: qpjfba.jpg]
(Nov. 04, 2014  12:35 AM)Tri Wrote: I recieved my class ring today!! Grin. I love it.

That looks awesome!
Well today was the final round/ championship game for my schools soccer team in our regional conference. We sadly lost 0-1 as the other team scored a goal in the last 5 or so seconds. I think we could have played better, but it is what it is. I'm still happy w made it this far as our school hasn't in so long.
I can't confirm it, but apparently my schools Football team is going to the postseason... In better news:
There you have it. Don't tell me I didn't warn you about this convention.
Rest in Peace to Tom Magliozzi, aka one of the "CarTalk guys".

If anyone else was a Car Talk fan on NPR, it's a real shame to see him pass.
(Nov. 04, 2014  3:33 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Rest in Peace to Tom Magliozzi, aka one of the "CarTalk guys".

If anyone else was a Car Talk fan on NPR, it's a real shame to see him pass.

Woah, I heard some of those on the radio with my grandpa one time. That's sad. I don't think I ever solved one of those trivia's, hah.
Ugh, I'm glad it's Election Day, now all these stupid attack ads will stop. No joke, I turned on the news this morning, and every single freaking commercial was an attack ad. Is this what politics has come to? All I've learned is how bad all the politicians are. No one is saying why we should vote for them. It's laughable, but that's politics I guess.
(Nov. 04, 2014  1:46 PM)Dual Wrote: Ugh, I'm glad it's Election Day, now all these stupid attack ads will stop. No joke, I turned on the news this morning, and every single freaking commercial was an attack ad. Is this what politics has come to? All I've learned is how bad all the politicians are. No one is saying why we should vote for them. It's laughable, but that's politics I guess.

Well then, I kinda have to agree. Tongue_out Politics is boring anywho, it's kinda funny to watch people on television downplay each other in order to get a vote, even if that has nothing to do with the election.
My friends and I were just rejoicing that this is the day all those ads stop. They show them like fifty times a day!

Michelle Nunn...Pft!
Sad part is since the ads only showcase negatives, most voters only feel to choose candidates who seem to be the "better of the two" rather than actually learning about the pros and cons of each.
(Nov. 04, 2014  11:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Sad part is since the ads only showcase negatives, most voters only feel to choose candidates who seem to be the "better of the two" rather than actually learning about the pros and cons of each.

Politics always seems bad because they scream at each other's side of the fences, they seem the same to me. I don't want this to conflict so I won't side either.

I don't like Politics, infact I hate when opinions are shoved down my throats by both sides, so I try balance on the thin line.
Even if I was old enough, I still wouldn't vote for anyone. I don't even know what's true or not.

I never liked politcs...
Chowder? I forgot about that show. Unfortunately, there's a kid at my school who looks like him.
Oh yeah, today was election day. My dad tried to wake me up to go vote but I decided not to since I didn't do proper research on any of the candidates. I hate politics, to be completely honest.
Eh.
What were we voting on..?
I can't even remember hearing that.
Governors I believe? Plus bills and amendments too.
I'm pretty sure it's the senate election. Anyone been watching Over the garden wall? It's a "five night mystery event" on CN.
I rarely even watch TV these days, it's a little weird. We upgraded our internet (We as in my family) back in May, and I just haven't sat down in front of the TV since then. Don't get me wrong, I've sat down to watch a few movies, or sometimes I'll hook my PC up and enjoy the big screen while gaming, but I really have no need for cable since I don't really watch western shows anymore (Nothing against western shows. All of the ones I enjoyed recently ended)
Well, I don't know what to say here. One of my aunts is currently in labor giving birth to a baby. The baby has brain and heart problems, and the nurses said she (yes, she) may not live for longer than 24 hours. The baby is expected to be born around 6AM. (10AM Eastern Time) It's very saddening, this was going to be her first baby, and now the baby won't be in this world for longer than a day. This has been a heck of a week, and it came to this. Only prayers can help this situation. Please pray for her. (Sorry to involve religion, but prayers work wonders for me.)
(Nov. 07, 2014  8:49 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Well, I don't know what to say here. One of my aunts is currently in labor giving birth to a baby. The baby has brain and heart problems, and the nurses said she (yes, she) may not live for longer than 24 hours. The baby is expected to be born around 6AM. (10AM Eastern Time) It's very saddening, this was going to be her first baby, and now the baby won't be in this world for longer than a day. This has been a heck of a week, and it came to this. Only prayers can help this situation. Please pray for her. (Sorry to involve religion, but prayers work wonders for me.)

Oh no, this is horrible... My sincerest condolences for your whole family.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your aunt and your little cousin.