Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Yah, me and my friend literally got the exact same times for 1, 2, and 3 miles so we're pretty even.

And yah, it's not tough. In practices we run 8 miles sometimes.
(Oct. 08, 2013  3:54 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Yah, me and my friend literally got the exact same times for 1, 2, and 3 miles so we're pretty even.

And yah, it's not tough. In practices we run 8 miles sometimes.

Wow that's cool!

And dang! 8 miles! That's a killerXD the most we're running right now is 5-.- though there was this one time, last year, when we ran 6 miles but that's the most we've doneUncertain
Oh, yah we do 5 miles a lot.

One thing I hate is after meets, when im wiped out and half dead they make us do a ten minute cool down run.
"You guys ran three miles? Cool, why don't you rest by running 1 1/2 more?"
Woohoo -.-
Mr. DickinsonMr. Dickinson You guys are future Olympics
Oh god no XD I'm the worst on my team!
Heck I can't even run one mile
I couldn't until 8th grade, so I'm a living example of how if you put your mind to something, you can do it!
(Oct. 08, 2013  4:15 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Oh, yah we do 5 miles a lot.

One thing I hate is after meets, when im wiped out and half dead they make us do a ten minute cool down run.
"You guys ran three miles? Cool, why don't you rest by running 1 1/2 more?"
Woohoo -.-

Yeah same here except its a 5 minute cool down so I feel bad for you!Unhappy

Ha! I don't know?._.

(Oct. 08, 2013  4:16 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Mr. DickinsonMr. Dickinson You guys are future Olympics

Ha! I wish! I don't know if that'll ever happen to me?XD
I think you guys needa create a Track/Field thread... I suck at running, quarterly through a lap, I start panting gasping for air, why? *Glares eyes at PE teacher* We only run on hot days.
I WON, I WON! Smile. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I just one the first round of my chess tournament, and I also qualified for my judo tournament! So excited! Supaburn WHOOHOO! Sorry for caps, if there's too many.

Here's the whole list:
1. Won the first round for chess tournament.
2. Qualified for the judo tournament.
3. Got selected for school tennis team.
4. Got invited to the school orchestra!
5. May get into school basketball team...
Jacolal you play chess your awsome I play it toxd Confratz dude!
Thanks a lot... Oh and I forgot to add, I also got selected for my school's tennis team. More WHOOHOO! I'm going to go to basketball tryouts tomorrow... Hope I get in... Smile
Seems like your going to get picked for everything lol.
Awesome jacola u must win!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 08, 2013  6:53 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Seems like your going to get picked for everything lol.

Haha, I should really just edit my posts now (sorry about that everyone), also school orchestra. I didn't however get picked for an astronomy project where we would have gotten to go to the ESA (European Space Agency). Unhappy.
(Oct. 08, 2013  6:38 PM)jacolal Wrote: I WON, I WON! Smile. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I just one the first round of my chess tournament, and I also qualified for my judo tournament! So excited! Supaburn WHOOHOO! Sorry for caps, if there's too many.
congrats, The only thing I know about chess is from Rias Gremory lol
Judo is cool, not my fortay, but a worthy discipline altogether.
(Oct. 08, 2013  7:14 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2013  6:38 PM)jacolal Wrote: I WON, I WON! Smile. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I just one the first round of my chess tournament, and I also qualified for my judo tournament! So excited! Supaburn WHOOHOO! Sorry for caps, if there's too many.

Oh my god! How did you know!? Our sensei is really strict, as in this guy laughed at a move he did, which was btw AMAZING! And the guy had to do 30 press ups on the spot. But he's actually really nice (normally).
Our school had another soccer game. We tied 3-3. At the beginning the goalie who was in goal (we have two) caught the ball, but then dropped it and it rolled into the goal and let them score in the first few minutes. At half time we were losing 2-1. We picked up in the next half by getting up to 3-2 with us winning. But of course they end up scoring in the last minute to tie up the game. Our next game is on Thursday. Our current score is 3-1-1. I think we are actually pretty high ranked in the season right now.
I'm not to familiar with soccer, but how many games are in a season?
(Oct. 08, 2013  7:36 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2013  7:14 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

Oh my god! How did you know!? Our sensei is really strict, as in this guy laughed at a move he did, which was btw AMAZING! And the guy had to do 30 press ups on the spot. But he's actually really nice (normally).

Nice job, I play a little chess myself haha. Yeah judo seems cool, but I do Muay Thai.
(Oct. 09, 2013  12:21 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm not to familiar with soccer, but how many games are in a season?

I don't even think there are breaks in MLS, they play almost 8 hours a day, practicing and playing, school soccer is probably once a week for 5 months.
(Oct. 09, 2013  12:21 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm not to familiar with soccer, but how many games are in a season?
It depends on where you play at and how much is scheduled. We have 9 (not counting play offs).
Match the following equation to the correct situation.

s - s(22%) = s(78%)
A. The price for a shirt that originally cost s after a 22% discount.

B. The amount that Katie paid for a pair of jeans with 22% tax on s.

C. The amount Doug gave to the local heart association was 22% of s.

D. The amount that Anis owes on his car was 22% of s.
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:58 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Match the following equation to the correct situation.

s - s(22%) = s(78%)
A. The price for a shirt that originally cost s after a 22% discount.

B. The amount that Katie paid for a pair of jeans with 22% tax on s.

C. The amount Doug gave to the local heart association was 22% of s.

D. The amount that Anis owes on his car was 22% of s.

Rather than looking up info on how to solve, or help, (and asking a Beyblade forum) isn't this cheating? Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
Dude, like I said over PM when I helped you with that one problem, you should really do this yourself or get some help from family, friends, a tutor, etc. Also check if a local college has a homework hotline. A local college, Rose Hulman, does this in Indiana.