Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I was happily drinking my ice tea from Wendy's when I start eating the ice and I find A FLY. Carpping Wendy's, you ruined my meal Serious
Pick the fly and tell it "What you doin in ma coffé?!"

Throw it outside and it shall never fly back.
No, he should take the fly, walk up to the cash register people and be like, "WHY IS THIS DAMN FLY IN MY DRINK?!?" then throw it at their face. That'd be hilarious.
(Jan. 12, 2015  10:40 PM)Whos Desire Wrote: No, he should take the fly, walk up to the cash register people and be like, "WHY IS THIS DAMN FLY IN MY DRINK?!?" then throw it at their face. That'd be hilarious.

How I wish I could.. It was take out Crying I took pictures and am going to email them
I think sueing them would be quite an event.
@[JinbeeTheShark] I wish.. Not worth the money Uncertain I will contact them about this. You don't poison my drink with a fly Serious
Okay, what is it with people tagging me? What's even the point?

Sorry, back in topic, if they even tamper it in any way, they should get sued, some guy in McDonalds spat at some customers tea and when they noticed the flemming the guy was arrested for 20 YEARS?! I'm not kidding.
(Jan. 12, 2015  11:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Okay, what is it with people tagging me? What's even the point?

Yes, tagging is quite annoying, I personally don't enjoy it.
;_; no one ever tags me.....

Oh how I long to see that beautiful neon orange, spelling out the words "DRAGON KING".....
(Jan. 12, 2015  11:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: ;_; no one ever tags me.....
@[DRAGON KING]
I know the feeling.
(Jan. 12, 2015  11:46 PM)AkioEPC Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2015  11:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: ;_; no one ever tags me.....
@[DRAGON KING]
I know the feeling.

Ahhhhhhh Grin!!! OMG OMG OMG. The PM is soooo amazing! Yusssssssssss!!!

@[AkioEPC]
@[Whos Desire] Wink @[Whos Desire]
@[DRAGON KING] ;3 hope this helps

I am mad at Wendy's and just got out of my piano lesson, but I have to email them layer since I have homework Uncertain
This sucks...I have to cut my hair again ;(
(Jan. 12, 2015  10:40 PM)Whos Desire Wrote: No, he should take the fly, walk up to the cash register people and be like, "WHY IS THIS DAMN FLY IN MY DRINK?!?" then throw it at their face. That'd be hilarious.

I have not worked in a sales representative (cashier) or customer service position ever before but if there's one thing I can say - it is to NEVER think it's okay to misbehave or be rude to them unless they started an issue with you first. Yes, the customer is always be presumed to be right, but this is not an invitation for you to act outrageous/demeaning/insulting. Their job is already hard as it is, dealing with people, there's certainly no need to add to that fact.

I understand your comment might have been a joke, but as a future reference.

As for the fly thing, it was frozen inside the ice-cubes, or? In any case, picture evidence was a good choice. If you had the time, you could have brought your cup back to the front and pointed it out. But I'm assuming you already had left the location. This should have been a one time random event, though.
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:18 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:

I have not worked in a sales representative (cashier) or customer service position ever before but if there's one thing I can say - it is to NEVER think it's okay to misbehave or be rude to them unless they started an issue with you first. Yes, the customer is always be presumed to be right, but this is not an invitation for you to act outrageous/demeaning/insulting. Their job is already hard as it is, dealing with people, there's certainly no need to add to that fact.

I understand your comment might have been a joke, but as a future reference.

As for the fly thing, it was frozen inside the ice-cubes, or? In any case, picture evidence was a good choice. If you had the time, you could have brought your cup back to the front and pointed it out. But I'm assuming you already had left the location. This should have been a one time random event, though.
Adding on to what she said, this really isn't Wendy's fault, unless they intentionall put the fly into your drink to get a kick out of it, which I doubt.
Wasn't frozen in a ice cube. Between 4-5. I wanted to return it, but I had to leave for piano lessons in 10-15 minutes Uncertain

I feel like they did do it purposely. We went there 3 times last week because we had expiring coupons and the service went down hill that we started talking while we wait 20-25 minutes for 2 Burger + Baked Potato combos. And we were the only one in line...
It was all a joke, no one can be THAT stupid to believe we suggest these, and I find it funny how it's totally acceptable to say "I'm gonna kill you!", most likely no one will and it is much more extreme even if someone was angry.
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:30 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I feel like they did do it purposely. We went there 3 times last week because we had expiring coupons and the service went down hill that we started talking while we wait 20-25 minutes for 2 Burger + Baked Potato combos. And we were the only one in line...

Maybe it's just that location, then. Unless you live in a really small community and the Wendy's has profiled you and has a personal grudge against you guys LOL.
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:01 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: This sucks...I have to cut my hair again ;(

No. Just no. I haven't seen your hair in its current state, but you just shouldn't cut it. This is coming from a guy who has hair almost,( maybe a couple inches short) has the same hair as Midnight. Yes, I just referred to Shido as Midnight. I'm camera-shy though, so seeing a picture of me is probably impossible.
@ the Wendy's thing You should send them a complaint, and leave it at that. Try to get them for food poisoning, it evidently is that.
Now for School! It's longer and more boring than I remember. Good night.
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:33 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:30 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I feel like they did do it purposely. We went there 3 times last week because we had expiring coupons and the service went down hill that we started talking while we wait 20-25 minutes for 2 Burger + Baked Potato combos. And we were the only one in line...

Maybe it's just that location, then. Unless you live in a really small community and the Wendy's has profiled you and has a personal grudge against you guys LOL.

I actually think they have a grudge against us.. Anywho, I just realized how much homework I have -.-' today just isn't my day...
I've had a game shop where a man was rude to me when I wanted the label cover box for a video game, it wasn't the shop itself, just that horrible employee, I told him not to give me an attitude and the next day I was there, he dared to cockily correct me when I asked how much a game was.
You will always encounter your share of rude employees. Employees will also have their fair share of rude customers. In times like this, unless it's a repeating event (in that case, report it to the company or manager), I usually let it slide.

Of course, this is just talking about general rudeness. Any sort of harassment, racism, or any other infringing acts should be reported right away, even to the police if it is physical.
He did this twice, but he's gone and probably got fired for being such a D-bag.

I'm not one to cause trouble, as I always worry when I go to the shop next time, I might be getting glares from employees.
Hato Bokkun I've had experience like that, but with this place called Gavilan Tacos. There are two that we used to go to. One in Downey, the other in DTLA. We only go to the one in DTLA now, (Down Town Los Angeles if you're wondering) The guys at Downey gave my dad a burrito with 7 strands of cheese, some odd smelling beans, and... Animal guts and nerves. My dad was the unfortunate one to eat this, turns out there were bones inside the burrito. We have yet to do anything with that though, I think they closed down.
(Jan. 13, 2015  1:00 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: The guys at Downey gave my dad a burrito with 7 strands of cheese, some odd smelling beans, and... Animal guts and nerves. My dad was the unfortunate one to eat this, turns out there were bones inside the burrito. We have yet to do anything with that though, I think they closed down.

Wow ... that's disgusting to say the least. Let's hope some health and safety inspections took place.

Different topic: I really, really hate the fact that our exams are after the winter break. Yeah, it gives us time to study and all, but the whole break you're just there subconsciously stressing and not being able to fully enjoy it. Then when you come back, your motivation hovers around zero for the most part. I've wasted three hours on the internet just because I can't bear to touch my calculus homework (mostly because I don't understand it).

Can't wait until university where your winter break happens after exams are said and done.