Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 21, 2015  3:46 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I've had $100 packages go through fine, did you choose EMS? That goes in and out of customs really fast.

Yep, which was the extra frustrating part about it - supposed to be on my doorstep in a bout a week and here I am two months later.
Wow, sounds like you were just really unlucky. Unhappy Sorry about it bro!
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:39 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:26 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Eh, I may just blow the horn out on recent events here, since it's connected to the wbo. Might as well, though who knows, I'll think bout it.

What?

You'll find out today.
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:39 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:26 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Eh, I may just blow the horn out on recent events here, since it's connected to the wbo. Might as well, though who knows, I'll think bout it.

What?

You'll find out today.
Stop trying to be mysterious
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:30 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:39 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: What?

You'll find out today.
Stop trying to be mysterious

The real mystery is who knows and who doesn't.
OK, can we only talk about real concrete things instead of bickering round indefinite clouds ?
(Dec. 21, 2015  7:54 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I had some pie last night

Me too. Are we twins?
Absolutely nothing can beat my grandmother's sugar pie recipe. Nothing.
Attempting to go Christmas shopping at the Eaton Centre in Toronto was a huge mistake. Speechless

i love this song
Today is 21/12, which matches Rush's most popular song 2112. So today is considered by fans to be Rush day. To celebrate, I'm marathoning all 20 of their studio albums. I'm in for a long night!
(Dec. 21, 2015  11:42 PM)Neo Wrote:

i love this song

Keep that crappy song and the rest of those 009 bull carp away from me!
@[Neo] and @[*Ginga*] changed their avatar, won't recognize them now Crying used to recognize them by that XD
The posts is what makes them who they are....I think
Yeah, I always see the avatars before reading stuff Tongue_out
It appears some people would like to "one-man-punch" me, whatever that means, in the face. I would too. If I knew who you were, I'd agree.
Rumors tell me they may be Meta Researchers, though!!

(Dec. 22, 2015  8:14 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Yeah, I always see the avatars before reading stuff Tongue_out

I changed it again to further confuse you :p
From the info I've gathered, they are of the same origins of the Meta Researchers.
(Dec. 22, 2015  9:07 PM)Neo Wrote: It appears some people would like to "one-man-punch" me, whatever that means, in the face. I would too. If I knew who you were, I'd agree.
Rumors tell me they may be Meta Researchers, though!!

(Dec. 22, 2015  8:14 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Yeah, I always see the avatars before reading stuff Tongue_out

I changed it again to further confuse you :p

One Punch Man is a manga and anime about a superhero who kills monsters and villains with one punch. I would not want to get one punch manned (-)_(-) .
If another member is threatening you off the forum, contact myself or Kai-V. This isn't the place for it.
(Dec. 22, 2015  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If another member is threatening you off the forum, contact myself or Kai-V. This isn't the place for it.

It doesn't worry me, but if I plan to attend Anime North 2016, I may be scared to be "one-man-punched".

(Dec. 22, 2015  9:28 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: One Punch Man is a manga and anime about a superhero who kills monsters and villains with one punch. I would not want to get one punch manned (-)_(-) .

Sounds a tad weebish. Not the best of animoo jokes, I guess. Although I suppose "One Man Launch" is pretty funny.
I don't know why you can't seem to put the word "Man" in the correct place in that phrase.

I am certain nobody is going to try to punch you at Anime North.
(Dec. 22, 2015  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't know why you can't seem to put the word "Man" in the correct place in that phrase.

I am certain nobody is going to try to punch you at Anime North.

Ay yo, same thingy.

Glad to know I'll be safe. I was about to buy a full body protection suit. Maybe hazmat. Dunno about Candandia. Oh well, doesn't matter too much now.