Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Yeah I was freezing during our XC meet today. During the race it wasn't bad but beforehand and afterwards … omg.

I ran varsity for the first time today though! I was pretty happy! I won't get to keep the spot but whatever, it's fine honestly. I do better with my friend on JV anyways. I did beat my 5k record today by 40 seconds! I got 19:43!
What's with the temperature drop today, I'm so cold right now.

On Monday it was like 30 Degrees Celcius, and now it's like 8.
(Sep. 13, 2014  6:47 PM)LMAO Wrote: What's with the temperature drop today, I'm so cold right now.

On Monday it was like 30 Degrees Celcius, and now it's like 8.

It all came to London. Honestly, today was roasting and I thought it was getting closer to winter, haha.
It's 76.8 degrees F here (24.9 degrees C), haha.

I'm from Massachusetts, and this is my second Autumn in North Carolina, so I feel pretty warm
You're feeling warm with 76 degrees?? I'm baking out here with 103 degrees as we speak.
(Sep. 13, 2014  9:09 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You're feeling warm with 76 degrees?? I'm baking out here with 103 degrees as we speak.
Wherever you live, I want to stay very far away from.
My place loves to rain or be completely cloudy or damp, though this year it's very sunny.
Its been cloudy and cold for the past five days for me, one day im sweating because of the heat, next day im freezing
It's 64 degrees here. Cool Pretty cold for early September.
Today has been nothing but clouds and rain for me as well. My parents turned on the AC and I started freaking out because it's freezing.
(Sep. 13, 2014  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Having a tattoo does not automatically mean you are part of a gang, especially not right above the waist. She also does not seem to have done anything wrong based on what you mentioned for the period during which she has been a part of your life, so I really think you should just chill out.

Oh my...am I in a gang and don't know it? I've got several tattoos!
(Sep. 13, 2014  3:47 AM)Neo Wrote: Strangely enough, I'm in Algebra I and I've gotten all A's.
Prior, I only got all A's in Math in the 1st grade.

I can hardly believe your sole purpose in replying to his post about this girl was to try to brag about your grades.
(Sep. 15, 2014  3:42 PM)Naijalak Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2014  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Having a tattoo does not automatically mean you are part of a gang, especially not right above the waist. She also does not seem to have done anything wrong based on what you mentioned for the period during which she has been a part of your life, so I really think you should just chill out.

Oh my...am I in a gang and don't know it? I've got several tattoos!

There's a lot of people that are part of a gang if we follow this idea Serious
(Sep. 13, 2014  12:59 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: And she's one of those people that tries so hard to be helpful...

Seriously, stop discriminating so hard. Seems like she may well have changed her ways, and you're really not acknowledging it.
Hey You! Yes You! The One Who's Reading This Post!

Please tell me how come my avatar is low quality and how to put a border on my avatar like Kai-V's!
Isn't the "border" part of the actual image?
(Sep. 15, 2014  8:39 PM)Captain Wrote: Isn't the "border" part of the actual image?
If you use a certain editor,yes

sometimes you can add borders when your finished...
I just did a first white border of three pixels, then added a second black border that was just one-pixel large.
I wonder why people actually compare B-Daman to Beyblade? They are not the least bit similar, asides from being made by Takara Tomy which could be said to other Takara products.

Yes they are hobbies and are toys based of beasts, but most other franchises like Medabots, Card Game Animes and all that are also somewhat like that, and not many compare those.

Just seems to confuse me a lot.
(Sep. 15, 2014  8:56 PM)~Classik~ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2014  8:39 PM)Captain Wrote: Isn't the "border" part of the actual image?
If you use a certain editor,yes

I actually have no idea what you're saying.
Kai-V had an image, and put a border around it, and then presumably uploaded it. That kind of thing can be done with MS Paint or any other basic image editing software, what are you implying with "certain editor"?
(Sep. 15, 2014  4:34 PM)Captain Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2014  12:59 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: And she's one of those people that tries so hard to be helpful...

Seriously, stop discriminating so hard. Seems like she may well have changed her ways, and you're really not acknowledging it.

I understand what you mean, but as I stated before, you don't mess with someone who just came out of Juvenile Hall, let alone any form of Jail. I am starting to see her differently in a positive light, but that's all.

On to another subject, tomorrow is supposedly the hottest day of the year in Los Angeles. 104 Degrees Fahrenheit. I'm not challenging it, I better get to a cold place tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of the heat, followed by some incoming thunderstorms and Autumn coming by, along with the humidity that make the wind really hot. Welcome to hell on Earth, people.
(Sep. 16, 2014  4:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2014  4:34 PM)Captain Wrote:

I understand what you mean, but as I stated before, you don't mess with someone who just came out of Juvenile Hall, let alone any form of Jail. I am starting to see her differently in a positive light, but that's all.

On to another subject, tomorrow is supposedly the hottest day of the year in Los Angeles. 104 Degrees Fahrenheit. I'm not challenging it, I better get to a cold place tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of the heat, followed by some incoming thunderstorms and Autumn coming by, along with the humidity that make the wind really hot. Welcome to hell on Earth, people.

Down here it's burnin everyday.
Post deleted by user. Sorry guys, I was feeling a little down at the time that I posted this status. I was quite upset with the quality of my education at present, and didn't have much hope for it in the foreseeable future. Everything's fine, I was just very tired at the time of this posting so everything seemed much worse than it actually was.
Worst thing just happened... Two people got stabbed in my local park. I usually walk my dog in that park so I'm kinda scared now.
(Sep. 16, 2014  6:35 PM)Crescent Wrote: Worst thing just happened... Two people got stabbed in my local park. I usually walk my dog in that park so I'm kinda scared now.

Remember, a knife and the killer is predictable, you are not predictable, remember that, or just wear some sort of protection inside.

Wizard, try not to use profanity, incase you get in trouble.