Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Sep. 07, 2013  9:52 PM)Tri Wrote: Wait, it is good, haha? I told him I would join next year. I said over the summer I'd go to conditionings which is basically just like open gym for basketball except this is for cross country.

Yeah! That's cool your going to join next year!Smile
(Sep. 06, 2013  1:04 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:25 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:22 AM)Lazer Wrote:

why would you repost this? It was just said early today.... Kinda bordering SPAM, add more content to your post.
sorry I was trying to reply but I said cancel edit by accident and quoted without saying anything and the I had to go to Bed Unhappy

this is what I was going to say

yeah but most of the time my daddoesn't get enough sleep cause I have the noisiest brothers and sisters and he get;s woken up by phone calls. For someone 57 about to be 58 on the 12th he's in really good shape he does a jillian michales workout every morning. but he has to leave for work at 6 to 6:30 cause the factory's in Rossville and thats 25 MI. away and to make things worse we only have 1 car Unhappy
another buried post by me Unhappy
(Sep. 07, 2013  10:21 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  1:04 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:25 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: why would you repost this? It was just said early today.... Kinda bordering SPAM, add more content to your post.
sorry I was trying to reply but I said cancel edit by accident and quoted without saying anything and the I had to go to Bed Unhappy

this is what I was going to say

yeah but most of the time my daddoesn't get enough sleep cause I have the noisiest brothers and sisters and he get;s woken up by phone calls. For someone 57 about to be 58 on the 12th he's in really good shape he does a jillian michales workout every morning. but he has to leave for work at 6 to 6:30 cause the factory's in Rossville and thats 25 MI. away and to make things worse we only have 1 car Unhappy
another buried post by me Unhappy
It might've been buried for a good reason.
Lazer, you aren't gonna be repied to EVERY stinkin' time.
*sigh* Akio314 you're right I guess i'll stop quoting my old posts now Smile
I know none of you huys know this, but a few days back, I tried out for American Football, and I made it! Wish me luck! Grin
Cool! Good luck!Smile
Thanks! Cant wait to tackle people XD
Rugbys the way to go man XP
What position?
(Sep. 07, 2013  11:09 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Rugbs the way to go man XP
What position?

Lol for Rugby #rugbyftwtokillpple!
And for my team... I really dont know XD but I think Ill be Defense
Rugby doesn't kill people, haha. I played it, and I have the body of a twig XD I'm still in one piece.
And when I was younger, I wanted to be a defensive tackle for a brief period of time. Problem: Refer to my body frame.
Lol I see what u mean, but for my age, Im built to be a moving tank(not LLDrago BD145LRF XD) I mean, you know what I look like.
Yah, you're probably stronger than me, haha.
Rugby is almost the same as American Football, it's Rugby that's more hardcore on injuries. Speaking of which, try not to break your ribs or shoulders, that's where opposing players prefer to tackle. Those injuries put you on the DL.
Ya dont say Ownage XD, and this is flag, today I was practicing Defense, and I tackled my mom(who is a very strong person BTW) and I was like, *mindblow*
Rugbys actually quite different from American Football, but as far as all sports go, those two are most likely the most similar, yes.
And yah, be careful Shining God MS (so long!), we don't want you to have to retire from beyblade early.
But seriously, be careful.
Edit: Oh, flag football, ok.
Dude, Im fine(cracks head next day XD) but seriously, as far as I know, Im tje strongest person there besides the team captain.
Flag Football XD lol. Move to LA, we have full-contact!
All right... just dont judge, okay, DONT JUDGE XD, I think Ill do tackle football sometime in highschool whee Ill own.
I wouldn't. Those kids are out to kill.
Hrm... remember... I can tackle my mother who is heavier than me, why wouldnt I take them? Lol
Cuz they have personal assassins trainers and they work out more than they sleep.
Im not going to high school for a loooong time, so you shouldnt worry Tongue_out
2-3 years buddy.
But if football is your passion, and you put the work into it, you'll be fine.
To be honest, at least here, if you want to actually play on the high school team, you probably need to have been playing tackle since 6th Grade at the latest.

Then again, there's 1,300 people in my grade, but yeah.
Im in 6th grade but played tackle since 5th.