Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I am definitely going trick or treating! I'm 14 but I don't care! Its free candy! Im so immature XD
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:41 AM)Déjà vu Wrote: I am definitely going trick or treating! I'm 14 but I don't care! Its free candy! Im so immature XD

immature? "I enjoy things that taste good. Therefore, I am very childish."

is that what you're saying?
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:41 AM)Déjà vu Wrote: I am definitely going trick or treating! I'm 14 but I don't care! Its free candy! Im so immature XD
You're on a forum for spinning tops, isn't everybody? I'm goin' as Finn, YAAAY!
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:54 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:

No. Some people think trick or treating is immature. Well, im going as an Australian animal explorer named Anthony Wilde.

(Oct. 27, 2012  12:59 AM)Déjà vu Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:54 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:

No. Some people think trick or treating is immature. Well, im going as an Australian animal explorer named Anthony Wilde.

I'm going as a blader named Ryuga.
Naw, you're never too old to be trick or treating. Not if you're still a teen. Free stuff is free stuff, you can't miss out.
my dad goes trick or treatingTongue_out
I'm going trick or treating as a blader. XD
We don't have trick or treat in VietNam since most people are Buddhist and I love sweets Unhappy
We don't have it in Australia - or at least WA, because...
uh..
You know I never worked that out. I mean, most clubs/organisations do themed events - an actual excuse to party is not something that gets turned down - but as a person at most you'll get one group of 2-5 kids from the same street at your doorstep on the evening and then you have to fumble around because you forgot to buy anything in the off chance that happened this year.

Shame, really, looking at all the weird confectionery and stuff available in the US - I'll have to visit there in the leadup to halloween one day.
I'm dressing up as a pokemon trainer. I already went out in the costume at my schools autumn fair. It was the carpyist autumn fair ever.
Guess what Guise? HURRICANE!
There's a hurricane named Sandy that's going to hit the US East Coast, on Monday. I think. The bad news is that I'm in the East Coast...
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:18 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Guess what Guise? HURRICANE!
There's a hurricane named Sandy that's going to hit the US East Coast, on Monday. I think. The bad news is that I'm in the East Coast...

We have a weather thread, and if anyone this was relevant to wasn't aware of it, this would be an incredibly stupid place to find out.
I'm dressing up as Snow White from "Snow White and the Huntsman". The costume really is beautiful, and I have a (fake) dagger to go with it.
Sorry Hazel, my bad. Guess I should use the search function next time, hah.

On a side note, I'm really starting to get into the habit of Kai-V's saying of, "Hah" at the end of sentences. Weird.
Man, this hurricane is ruining my Halloween plans Unhappy Come on, first snow, and now this?
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:32 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Man, this hurricane is ruining my Halloween plans Unhappy Come on, first snow, and now this?

Hey, my school may be SHUTTING DOWN for the storm, dangit. What you say is NOTHING compared to this.
dangit! it's only rain where I am! Come on really bad hurricane! Make me miss math!
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:36 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:32 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Man, this hurricane is ruining my Halloween plans Unhappy Come on, first snow, and now this?

Hey, my school may be SHUTTING DOWN for the storm, dangit. What you say is NOTHING compared to this.

Uhhh yeah, I saw. If you live in the city, your school IS closed. New York City, that is. Lucky city kids.
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:44 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:36 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote:

Uhhh yeah, I saw. If you live in the city, your school IS closed. New York City, that is. Lucky city kids.

I'm in Westbury, Long Island.
Weather thread: for weather.

Random Thoughts 5: not for weather.

I get it, it's difficult. Do it anyway.
Hah...
I made a homemade quesadilla.
And now I'm eating it with salt and vinegar chips and kool-aid.
Odd mash up in my book
I wonder how many times Hazel is going to have to intervene, guys...

Anyways, in Honor Band, we're playing The Incredibles theme song, and it sounds great. We're also playing a few other things, but The Incredibles is the best part. xD
the news lies all the time, it was suppose to rain two days in a row but it didnt. when they say its not going to rain it rains. i think nobody can predict the weather.
Um, yeah, I've learned my lesson about weather, heh. (I've now changed my Kai-V "hah" habit into "heh", heh.)

Does anybody else know aboutthe National Junior Honor Society (NJHS)? Or just plain old National Honor Society? IMO, sorry if this offneds anyone, but I think it's kinda a waste of time, cause I'm in it. I have to do service hours; like helping out teachers, babysitting (but not getting paid), community service, that kind of stuff. You need to do three hours each month. So far I only have 1 for October...