Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 24, 2015  2:36 AM)Meta madness Wrote: That's what MFB spiral force saga pretty much said..

LOL admittingly I found the Spiral core stuff pretty cool and the core meltdown being the final challenge of the series seems like something new, which is cool.
I'd be surprised if anyone remembers me from here, but i'm finally back after months of downtime. I've had quite the life experiences in the time while I was gone here, such as getting the opportunity to sign up for an exchange student program to Japan in two years.
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:02 AM)Meta madness Wrote: oh uh okay hey there m8

Wow, a post on the internet that doesn't have punctuation to be satirical. I haven't seen one like that since 20 seconds ago.
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:03 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:02 AM)Meta madness Wrote: oh uh okay hey there m8

Wow, a post on the internet that doesn't have punctuation to be satirical. I haven't seen one like that since 20 seconds ago.

Quite common now.
Not sure if we ever interacted before, but welcome back all the same. Smile Have you already gone to Japan?
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure if we ever interacted before, but welcome back all the same. Smile Have you already gone to Japan?

Not yet, in 2017 I will. I kinda' silently left after I lost my camera around the time when Beyblade Burst was first announced.
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:11 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure if we ever interacted before, but welcome back all the same. Smile Have you already gone to Japan?

Not yet, in 2017 I will. I kinda' silently left after I lost my camera around the time when Beyblade Burst was first announced.

I remember your going away and coming back posts Tongue_out, welcome back again friendito.
(Dec. 24, 2015  2:57 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: I'd be surprised if anyone remembers me from here, but i'm finally back after months of downtime. I've had quite the life experiences in the time while I was gone here, such as getting the opportunity to sign up for an exchange student program to Japan in two years.

I remember you, Kawaii Karp!

Wow, that's pretty awesome! But you would probably have to learn the language, correct? Either way, that's pretty awesome and welcome back! Smile
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:26 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:11 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:

I remember your going away and coming back posts Tongue_out, welcome back again friendito.

Ya, I kept on SAYING I was coming back but I never actually got around to doing it before.
Looks like ya did come back, nothing more than a minor victory nevertheless eh.
Merry Christmas to you, here in merica...We got a whole day left.
Okay I'm not sure what's wrong with my phone batteries, it went from 77% to 35% in an instant then charging it was the same, from 35% to 74%. It's been doing this instant decrease a lot lately and I'm not sure what's wrong.
(Dec. 24, 2015  6:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Okay I'm not sure what's wrong with my phone batteries, it went from 77% to 35% in an instant then charging it was the same, from 35% to 74%. It's been doing this instant decrease a lot lately and I'm not sure what's wrong.

It's a sign to get a new phone.
Just a weak battery, probably. If you have an Iphone that means GG, get a new phone.
Yeah it's an iPhone I'm using.

Ah man, a new phone? I'll see when I can get around to it.
Unless you wanna be constantly charging your phone. Iphone's cant change batteries like Androids so yah.

Iphones are still best tho
Meh it's okay, I usually leave my phone on charge anyway.

But I think it's better if I just got a new phone incase it starts going from 100% to 1%.
may just need a new phone battery to be perfectly frank.
Are you using it outdoors in the cold by any chance? Cold temperatures can wreak havoc on battery life. I remember on a particularly cold day in Toronto my phone went from 30% to dead in just a few minutes.
(Dec. 24, 2015  8:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are you using it outdoors in the cold by any chance? Cold temperatures can wreak havoc on battery life. I remember on a particularly cold day in Toronto my phone went from 30% to dead in just a few minutes.

Only sometimes, usually it's room temp, though I have left it to charge overnight and it felt cold in the morning nearly all the time.
iPhone batteries are the worst things ever.
It's Apple. So.