Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

Congrats SSJ, I was able to do the splits, once upon a time.
Ahah, I can do it with my legs forward a back.
Sideways is harder.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:08 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Well I did say I wasn't sure didn't I? Im about 160cm so I dunno. Moving along, I vote we bite Vongola-Hibari for no apparent reason!

That's is highly impossible. No one can bite me to death. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet.

Moving along, I found a baby turtle in my backyard. I really don't know where these animals are coming from.

I'll post pictures later.
Hey, speaking of Turtles I have a pet Red-Ear Slider that is extremely cute... Find out which turtle you have, I want to know.
(Mar. 28, 2011  7:06 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:57 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I regret ever finishing the manga...and buying it. I'm trying SO hard to sell it. If anyone wants 1-12 for $50, PM me (must be in NJ or NYC area). Seriously, waste of my money, and I STILL headdesk whenever I look at my manga collection.

Really? I wouldn't mind the full series. However I have no money.

Well spring break ends in 1 hour. I have to go to school tomorrow Unhappy Oh well. I at least get to see my friends again.

IMO, Oregon is the best state when it comes to Pokémon. There's a lot of people that play. We've got one of the worlds best players here. At league we are competitive and hard core. We spend hours trying to get a legend with a good nature. One kid kept track of how many times he battled Dialga, he counted over 1,000. All for s shiny legend.

Try washington dc heh..... no kdding man.
Holy carp, man. Seriously. What the carp did I just WATCH?! Oh man! OHHHHH MAN!!

If you are a Halo fan and watched the popular parody series, Red vs Blue, it just got a mondo lot epic-er!

Needless to say, my pants were thoroughly carped.

In case this word isn't censored... (Click to View)
Edit: Nope, it's not.
I jjjzzed in my pants.

I found out bruce willis was dead at the end of sixth sense and i jizzed in my pants.
i just ate a grape and i jizzed in my pants.

Ahhh.... lawl.....
Oats, use that up while you can. The mods will find your toys and take them away from you.

I'm kinda glad I pointed it out. I'm surprised that the youngest member I found here was 10, so I wanna contribute making this a kid-friendly place. Not like ToysRUs kid-friendly, but as kid-friendly as the internet can be.
Yeah, I know that song. Not into it too much. I prefer The Creep. (Haaaaa~)
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:08 AM)Nano Wrote: I need to do the opposite of you. I need to gain wait. I've been under 130 for two years. I can eat anything, but it'll just burn off. The highest I've gotten was 132, but that was after I went to a all you can eat restaurant. The next day I was under 130 again. People say I'm to skinny and weak. Yet I am like a cannon in dodge ball ^^
Welcome to my world. I only weigh 126. It's been like this for a few years. I guess we both have a fast metabolism. I kinda like having it though. I can eat however much I want, and still stay skinny. But when I get older, I'm gonna have to watch that. I don't wanna get fat when my metabolism slows down. That would just suck.

Apparently I'm the older twin... I'm Nano's older brother! XD Take that tiny!
Man, I'm barely here right now, I just noticed Dan has been promoted to advanced. Well deserved, that. Don't want to start the whole "So-and-So deserves to be in there, these are undeserved etc" arguments, just wanted to say I noticed, and I thought it was cool.

But yeah, adapting to the extra string of my new 7 string guitar is taking time, plus I figure I'm making a lot of angry posts, often without actually checking my facts first. Also, actually getting tested in my psych stats unit (though I aced the test last year, I dropped the unit after a heated exchange with the unit co-ordinator). Also, my long running (though only recently revived thanks to Soul Silver) love affair with the only videogame I can actually play, Pokemon, is back again, so yeah, I won't be barking angrily at every poor newbie I come accross for a little while.

Also, lately I find myself more drawn to collection and making nice looking combos, and I suppose I'm always looking for anti-metagame attack beys, but yeah, other than that, I'm ordering the Attack and Defense Deck Set (poison giraffe, counter escolpio, cyber aquario), and poison serpent from dimsum just because I don't already have the parts (and the fact said parts look pretty cool).

Just ramblin', I guess.
14 more days...14 more days, and everything I have to do for April (except Kinonomi's tournament) will be over, and I'll be free to work on some long-delayed projects....
Also, how is it possible for a banned person to keep coming back to the board? I assume that if the person is IP banned, he shouldn't be able to come back. So how the hell does he keep popping back up?
(Mar. 28, 2011  10:40 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Man, I'm barely here right now, I just noticed Dan has been promoted to advanced. Well deserved, that. Don't want to start the whole "So-and-So deserves to be in there, these are undeserved etc" arguments, just wanted to say I noticed, and I thought it was cool.

Thanks man, happy I stumbled upon this or I would not have known. With your tenacious testing, you soon will be there, once you have the time of course.
(Mar. 28, 2011  10:59 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: 14 more days...14 more days, and everything I have to do for April (except Kinonomi's tournament) will be over, and I'll be free to work on some long-delayed projects....
Also, how is it possible for a banned person to keep coming back to the board? I assume that if the person is IP banned, he shouldn't be able to come back. So how the hell does he keep popping back up?
Simple. They could be signing online and just finding out they got banned, or they could be stupid trying over and over hoping it will end their ban...
Not that. I mean coming on in different names.
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:53 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Not that. I mean coming on in different names.
There are various websites that can be used to hide your I.P. address. I discovered this one time while Googleing the WBO. One of the links that popped up was some website called "Shadow Tag" (Or something like that) It hides your I.P. Address so you can still go onto a forum after you have been banned. When I clicked on the link to see what it was, there was an explanation, and Worldbeyblade.org was typed into the bar. Apparently one of the users on here was using that website to log onto here after they were banned. It was probably Rup123. (Or whatever he was called.)
Dynamic IP addresses. Rup123 has one, but he hasn't been on sense December(?).
Turns out I do have a little strength in me. Today I arm wrestled one of my friends. He was surprised how strong I was. I actually won ^^
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:08 AM)Nano Wrote: I need to do the opposite of you. I need to gain wait. I've been under 130 for two years. I can eat anything, but it'll just burn off. The highest I've gotten was 132, but that was after I went to a all you can eat restaurant. The next day I was under 130 again. People say I'm to skinny and weak. Yet I am like a cannon in dodge ball ^^
Welcome to my world. I only weigh 126. It's been like this for a few years. I guess we both have a fast metabolism. I kinda like having it though. I can eat however much I want, and still stay skinny. But when I get older, I'm gonna have to watch that. I don't wanna get fat when my metabolism slows down. That would just suck.

Apparently I'm the older twin... I'm Nano's older brother! XD Take that tiny!

I feel like that is the truth and lie at the same time all over. I TRY to loose weight but all it does is go back up Angry
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:08 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: I feel like that is the truth and lie at the same time all over. I TRY to loose weight but all it does is go back up Angry
You probably just have a slower Metabolism. Everybody is different. Different hair colors, Eye colors, speeds of metabolisms, size, weight, Etc. It's just like your hair color. Your could have brown hair, and your friend could have red hair. I have a fast metabolism, you have a slow metabolism. (Or slower than mine, at least.)
(Mar. 28, 2011  4:44 PM)Electric Wrote: Hey, speaking of Turtles I have a pet Red-Ear Slider that is extremely cute... Find out which turtle you have, I want to know.

I think this is a Red-Ear Slider, since it has some red stuff of the side of its head.

http://img30.imageshack.us/f/photo16ept.jpg/
I love turtles. I've never had one for a pet before...
I officially got hired at Kroger today; I have orientation tomorrow morning.

I've been unemployed for over six months, so this is a pretty big deal for me! Smile
Congratulations Roan, I'm still awaiting a reply from an asian event promotion and set up company.
Unemployment...I need to work at a place not food-related...

Welp, now I am utterly disappointed and depressed about this turn of events. I can't even represent New Jersey properly without my thread turning into a carp fest...