Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

(Mar. 28, 2011  1:53 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:45 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: only if they crassed on their way home and the duck paid the insurance while saying AFLACCCCCCCC while geting with stuff and getting chased by a goat.

Hahahahahaha. Sigging this Smile

But to be honest, wasn't aflack an adult duck? That looked more like stewy the duck. You know, the one that 'teaches' kids about water safety?

thank you your sigging is appreciated
Speaking of insurance...

Like a good neighbor, state farm is...THERE! With an aflack duck? [aflack duck appears]

And the girl from room 70? [hot girl from room 70 appears]

And can I get a hot tub? [hot tub magically appears]
So far, it's been two weeks in my diet. I have successfully lost 10 lbs. But...I...wanna eat other things...I miss eating burgers.
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:18 AM)®otation Wrote: Is that aflac?

Nope, just a normal yellow duck that sounds like a baby chicken.
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:00 AM)Sparta Wrote: Speaking of insurance...

Like a good neighbor, state farm is...THERE! With an aflack duck? [aflack duck appears]

like a good neiber state farm is their with... a capricorn that can win.(a capricorn appears with 10 times the stamina)and vegeta saying over 9000 with a epic face mask while eatin A BURRITO!Eee
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:10 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:00 AM)Sparta Wrote: Speaking of insurance...

like a good neiber state farm is their with... a capricorn that can win.(a capricorn appears with 10 times the stamina)and vegeta saying over 9000 with a epic face mask while eatin A BURRITO!Eee

hah, yeah right; we can only dream of a capricorne that can win.
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:04 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So far, it's been two weeks in my diet. I have successfully lost 10 lbs. But...I...wanna eat other things...I miss eating burgers.

10 pounds in two weeks, thats an awesome number!
just dont deprive yourself. a good guidling is 90/10; 90% healthy, 10% sorta healthy.
it'll keep you from all of a sudden eating way too much.

keep at it!
Yeah, the boiled vegetables really help. Even though i get no nutrition, it doesn't add anything bad like too much meat or so would. And it sits in my stomach, so I'll also get full more easily.

BUt there are times when I just want to indulge a little in bad stuff. Like McDonalds. And not Filet-o-Fish (which really isn't bad at all, but I'm not confident enough to get a double FoF). Stuff like burgers and chicken sandwiches, I just want those.

Fries are bad in general, but if I get the small size instead of the usual medium or seldom large, and have it very scarcely, I think I'll still be okay.

Because all I can cook are eggs, rice, and pasta, my choices are very limited, and I'm not very confident enough in my own cooking to do anything else. ANd since all we have is soup atm, they're enough to fill me up.
I need to do the opposite of you. I need to gain wait. I've been under 130 for two years. I can eat anything, but it'll just burn off. The highest I've gotten was 132, but that was after I went to a all you can eat restaurant. The next day I was under 130 again. People say I'm to skinny and weak. Yet I am like a cannon in dodge ball ^^
I WANT THAT. 130lbs was the lowest I've been since Sophomore year in High School. I had a proper androgynous body that I was so proud of. But then I got depressed, started eating more, and gained weight...

I'm hoping to go back to 130lbs, maybe even lower. Say 110.

[rant]WHY did they place the dog's sleeping spot next to MY door? I'm most likely to wake it up as soon as I step outside. And I need to freakin' use the bathroom and take my medicine...[/rant]
On the topic of weight, is it strange that a 13 year old like me is 160lbs? But ehh...I'm all right ^^
Weight distribution also depends on your height. If your more muscular than flabby, then it shouldn't be a problem.
I am more the latter than the former I think...
Then yeah, that's a problem. You can be considered overweight or obese and liable for diabetes, especially at 13. I'm only 20, and according to my BMI, I'm considered obese AND liable for diabetes. And having diabetes when young is gonna SUCK. Furrilz.

Best you can do is mondo cut down on the heavily bad stuff, lower your portions, and DEFINATELY eat vegetables in any shape or form. Boiled is one of the better ways. Eat your veggies as subsitutes for your sides, or add it with your sized-down meal.
Well I did say I wasn't sure didn't I? Im about 160cm so I dunno. Moving along, I vote we bite Vongola-Hibari for no apparent reason!
I don't bite men. Only women. <3
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:08 AM)Nano Wrote: I need to do the opposite of you. I need to gain wait. I've been under 130 for two years. I can eat anything, but it'll just burn off. The highest I've gotten was 132, but that was after I went to a all you can eat restaurant. The next day I was under 130 again. People say I'm to skinny and weak. Yet I am like a cannon in dodge ball ^^

Dude, I'm just like you. I eat and eat and eat andeatandeatandeatandeat, but due to my ectomorphic/hardgainer body, I burn it all off in a snap. Once of the things that have REALLY helped with gaining weight for me is Quickmass.
You have to drink two servings a day, each serving is four scoops and contains 1010 calories per serving, and a carpload of protein, and a bunch of amino acids. You'll feel like your stomach is going to rip open from being so full, but trust me, it works. I ended up gaining about 10 lbs of muscle in about 2 weeks. Grin
If I could lighten my load, I would probably be more nimble. That way, I can probably jump and kick higher.
Kaji Motomiya did High Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Plus we don't want to sink down to his level...

I really enjoy my Pokémon League. I usually hang out with the older people there. Like the leader, his brother and some other 20 year olds. We don't just talk about Pokémon. We talk about anime, other games and other random stuff. There was even a argument about who's the hottest anime girl.
Almost every time I battle the leader, we load up our bench. I try to get my Smeargle out to use it's Poké Power. I then load up 1 or two Lugia L's with enough energy to attack 2 times each. It's always exciting and a long battle. Sometimes I even win ^^
I also buy a Mountain Dew and some candy. Or a Monster here and there ^___^ It's a fun place to hang out and meet new people. The owners are nice. They have there little daughter running around the place. It's a real fun place to be on Saturdays.
I can never find a Pokemon League here in NYC. And I just made a fire deck that probably can't be used in official tournaments. My Blaziken is one of the older ones and is DEFINATELY forbidden, I think.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:29 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I can never find a Pokemon League here in NYC. And I just made a fire deck that probably can't be used in official tournaments. My Blaziken is one of the older ones and is DEFINATELY forbidden, I think.

Check on the Pokémon TCG website for a league near you!

Does anyone from Death Note write normally? They're so dramatic when they write, or eat chips...
I regret ever finishing the manga...and buying it. I'm trying SO hard to sell it. If anyone wants 1-12 for $50, PM me (must be in NJ or NYC area). Seriously, waste of my money, and I STILL headdesk whenever I look at my manga collection.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:57 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I regret ever finishing the manga...and buying it. I'm trying SO hard to sell it. If anyone wants 1-12 for $50, PM me (must be in NJ or NYC area). Seriously, waste of my money, and I STILL headdesk whenever I look at my manga collection.

Really? I wouldn't mind the full series. However I have no money.

Well spring break ends in 1 hour. I have to go to school tomorrow Unhappy Oh well. I at least get to see my friends again.

IMO, Oregon is the best state when it comes to Pokémon. There's a lot of people that play. We've got one of the worlds best players here. At league we are competitive and hard core. We spend hours trying to get a legend with a good nature. One kid kept track of how many times he battled Dialga, he counted over 1,000. All for s shiny legend.
Guess what guys?
I can just about do the splits now. Hah, it's kinda fun.

I can now also do wheel in yoga. (http://www.google.ca/m/search?site=image...ga%20wheel )

Very happy