Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

Well are you gonna stand there and laugh, or are you gonna tell us how it is funny..
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:00 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Well are you gonna stand there and laugh, or are you gonna tell us how it is funny..

Sure.
9th grade. I was late to my WNMB (TV production club) meeting, so I was running full speed with about 20 lbs. of added momentum from the textbooks in my bookbag. I thought I heard someone call my name, so I looked to see, while running. By the time I looked back, I was a few inches from a pole smack in the middle of the hallway. Needless to say, I ran into it, like a moron. A janitor woke me up in a puddle of my own blood by prodding me with the back of his broom about an hour later. I said I was fine, and the girl I was trying to impress at the moment saw half my face dripping in blood as I dragged myself to my dad's classroom (yes, my dad teaches at my school).
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:40 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: And you find that funny...?

Obviously he found it funny, he already said it was laugh worthy.
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:19 AM)greimatter Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:00 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Well are you gonna stand there and laugh, or are you gonna tell us how it is funny..

Sure.
9th grade. I was late to my WNMB (TV production club) meeting, so I was running full speed with about 20 lbs. of added momentum from the textbooks in my bookbag. I thought I heard someone call my name, so I looked to see, while running. By the time I looked back, I was a few inches from a pole smack in the middle of the hallway. Needless to say, I ran into it, like a moron. A janitor woke me up in a puddle of my own blood by prodding me with the back of his broom about an hour later. I said I was fine, and the girl I was trying to impress at the moment saw half my face dripping in blood as I dragged myself to my dad's classroom (yes, my dad teaches at my school).

Don't you just hate it when that happens?
I can see how that's funny. It's like something out of a cartoon. And what janitor pokes you with a stick while you're unconscious?
In grade 9 gym class my legs cramped up in the pool and I began to sink. My gym teacher just poked me with the butt end of the scooper pool tool. Clearly he was just checking to make sure I was still alive.

Thinking about it now, I'm not really sure how I got out of that, since the life guard definitely didn't help me...
How is it my school gets the worst grade sports? I mean there are others out there with Laser Tag! And one of the supposed 'sports' is walking on the motorway's footpath.
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:50 AM)Nano Wrote: I can see how that's funny. It's like something out of a cartoon. And what janitor pokes you with a stick while you're unconscious?

It was, wasn't it. And I dunno, half the janitors don't even speak english at my school. I think he was just trying to clean the floor. xD
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:50 AM)Nano Wrote: I can see how that's funny. It's like something out of a cartoon. And what janitor pokes you with a stick while you're unconscious?

I thought the same thing too. Even if he couldn't speak English, calling for help is universal. But poking a "dead guy" (or a downed guy in this case) with a stick? WTH?
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:22 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I thought the same thing too. Even if he couldn't speak English, calling for help is universal. But poking a "dead guy" (or a downed guy in this case) with a stick? WTH?

I dunno, I never really questioned it until now.
Well, it's the past, so you can't do much about it. But there are times when one should think, "Why didn't so-n-so call for help?" or "What would have happened if blah blah was in the way?"
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:47 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Well, it's the past, so you can't do much about it. But there are times when one should think, "Why didn't so-n-so call for help?" or "What would have happened if blah blah was in the way?"

Meh, I'm glad I'm fine. The only trace I have from that is a scar/bump on the back of my head.
what did that girl think.and that must hurt and to i kinda got the same thing in track after running atlest a few minutes my legs begin to hurt bad in the front and i slow down lose alot of breath trying to catch up.
When I first looked at Diamond's new Signature banner, I didn't really get it. But there was a mark on my computer screen and there were two dot things on F:D, so I thought it was a smiley face...
The best sport my school has is handball.

And i bet most of you dont even no wat tht is!
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:55 PM)Sparta Wrote: The best sport my school has is handball.

Handball (also known as team handball, Olympic handball or European handball) is a team sport in which two teams of seven players each (six outfield players and a goalkeeper) pass a ball to throw it into the goal of the other team. The team with the most goals after two periods of 30 minutes wins.

Wikipedia knows, and I do now.
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:55 PM)Sparta Wrote: The best sport my school has is handball.

It's like Soccer and Ultimate Frissbe with a ball. Correct??
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:58 PM)Nano Wrote:

It's like Soccer and Ultimate Frissbe with a ball. Correct??

Yeah it's something like that the girls in P.E. are playing it now while were practicing for running the mile Unhappy its like soccer but you use your hands.And if you get tagged you can't move or throw it in the goal.
So some time ago (months ago)
I played basketball in my PE class, when I was running towards the basket near the beginning of the match I slipped on a pencil. Angry

Don't know why the pencil was there and why I was the one who slipped on it, but it happened.

Then when I explained everyone thought I was making excuses to hide I slipped because i'm a moron.
Man, I love handball (not as much as football), but it comes a close second!
I found a real baby duck on the side of the road.

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/photo12mc.jpg/
only if they crassed on their way home and the duck paid the insurance while saying AFLACCCCCCCC while geting hit with stuff and getting chased by a goat.
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:45 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: only if they crassed on their way home and the duck paid the insurance while saying AFLACCCCCCCC while geting with stuff and getting chased by a goat.

Hahahahahaha. Sigging this Smile

But to be honest, wasn't aflack an adult duck? That looked more like stewy the duck. You know, the one that 'teaches' kids about water safety?