Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

I still consider myself a capricorne. :\ Useless in any case though.
Well apparently this hasn't really been changed.

I've been reading up on it since the news broke, and it seems astrologers have known about this planetary shift for centuries, and it's always been taken into consideration via "precession" when determining a person's star sign -- most astrologers use a Tropical horoscope in the west, as opposed to this "new" sidereal one.
Roan.......I have NO idea what you just said, but I'll still consider myself a Pisces because it describes me so much better than my original Aries sign.
I am Pisces now?Confused I was happy as a Aries but eh Pisces did describe me a lot better
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:45 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Roan.......I have NO idea what you just said, but I'll still consider myself a Pisces because it describes me so much better than my original Aries sign.

LOL

Basically they're saying that though this new system has come out, nothing's really changed.

Astrologers have known about the planetary shift that brought about the news of this "new" Zodiac for centuries and it was already being taken into consideration in the current, or shall I say "old" Zodiac.

Does that make any more sense?
Aaaah ok smaller words make a lot more sense haha, thanks for making sense of it though.
I did more reading on Pisces and it describes me very well :\ so I am a shark now? And yes smaller words do make more sense.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:45 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Roan.......I have NO idea what you just said, but I'll still consider myself a Pisces because it describes me so much better than my original Aries sign.

LOL

Basically they're saying that though this new system has come out, nothing's really changed.

Astrologers have known about the planetary shift that brought about the news of this "new" Zodiac for centuries and it was already being taken into consideration in the current, or shall I say "old" Zodiac.

Does that make any more sense?
Sorry I don't want to make this like some thought of chat (quick question) but will this new system be like ya know ummm what all astrologers will use in due time?
I'm a Saggitarius but if Sidereal astrology became the main type of astrology then I'd be a Ophiuchus Speechless
So, that tells me I've turned from a Centaur (Saggitarius) into a Priest (If I was girl I'd be a goddess. Sounds weird, I know.) with a scepter with two snaked coiled around it (Ophiuchus). Great. Though, the traits describe me better and it's my favourite number (It's the 13th zodiac sign). That's pretty good.
Really? I have to deal with this carp on the "new" zodiac here too? Ugh...I came here hoping that I wouldn't find it here too >.>
I really don't know what's going to happen!
so... um yeah im still a cancer.... D'oh how the heck are we going to deal with this
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:03 AM)fragbait Wrote: Really? I have to deal with this carp on the "new" zodiac here too? Ugh...I came here hoping that I wouldn't find it here too >.>

Oh no! Heaven forbid you have to read about something that 99% of the population is at least somewhat interested in!

Woe is you!
Bah Roan being interested in the same thing as someone else is SOOOOO mainstream.
I'm an Opiochus WTF is that.I stil want to be a sagitarioud :{
I'm a priest weird.I'm nott that religous
at first i thought i was a scorpio
but actually im a cancer
its hard getting homework done on time
i have like two assignments overdue
It's what I do.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:25 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
It's what I do.

read the title
not a chat room
It was a suggestion to your homework dilemma Serious
Im not gonna say anything....
Than don't post? I'm quite sure it's considered spam. Not trying to backseat mod though.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:17 PM)Evan Wrote: http://www.doublex.com/blog/xxfactor/tha...?gt1=38001

Wow. So uhm. I'm not a capricorn anymore? Haha no wonder I always liked the SGTO face.

yeah, ive known about this for a while XD I now go by this one now, because seriously i don't like Cancer, it doesn't describe me a whole lot. I now consider myself a Gemini.

off topic: i play a gemini deck It is a mystery
About the Zodiac thing, IMO your starsign is what you were born under. So if you were born on the 15th of December before the change, you'd be a Saggitarius.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:07 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: About the Zodiac thing, IMO your starsign is what you were born under. So if you were born on the 15th of December before the change, you'd be a Saggitarius.

Yeah, I agree with this, and this is what I was trying to say earlier on in the thread.

This is big news, but nothing has really changed.
Hmm, seems like Takara gotta come up with a good beyblade for the Ophiuchus zodiac. Who knows it might be one of the last models of MFB or Maximum Series lol.

I guess I'm a Saggitarius now.... Well TIME TO GO BACK TO FLAME SAGGITARIO FROM THE START OF MFB!! xD