Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

That is an awesome bag. Get it. Not girly at all, masculine, hard black.
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:56 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  8:27 PM)Anime101 Wrote: I like Roan now. Why? He's more "strict" or should I say "tough" than the other mods/ads, he does to intend to say things that's on his mind and express how he feels about that particular member. That's the kind of mods we need now. So Roan, keep up the good work buddy.

Also we might have no school here in Maryland tomorrow because of the multiple inches we're about to have =P.

honestly, with Roan saying that hes going to press hard on spammers, I am seriously scared to post :o

LOL

I am going to press hard on spammers, that's what I was put on the staff to do, but that doesn't mean you should be afraid to post. As long as you keep your wits about you and don't post garbage you'll be fine.
Haha I was like that when I first saw the rules for this new thread. Then I thought to myself, "Wait I never spam, why should I be worried?" It's really a matter of self confidence and common sense. Oh, grammar and spelling helps too because I doubt that a post l3ik dis wil nawt b3 condserdered spayum. If you yourself have trouble reading your words, don't post them haha.
You know the two Eygiptian beyblades, Mercury Anubis 85 XF and Vulcan Horosus 145 D. Well both there Metal Wheels both have the names of two roman gods.
Beyblade discussion doesn't belong in this thread. Read the OP.
Also, we've known that for awhile.
Why is it so funny to watch people do the Hare Hare Yukai dance thingy? I really like it on Haruhi Suzumiya. But watching real people do it is just hilarious!

Also, it has been noted that the Haruhi Suzumiya movie will come out in America this spring.

EDIT: Lol, I dare Nano to make a video of him doing Hare Hare Yukai with his friends and show it to all of us via YouTube.
I must have seen that series 4 times Pinching_eyes

didnt know of a movie, is it subbed anywhere?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:11 AM)Jsc Wrote: I must have seen that series 4 times Pinching_eyes

didnt know of a movie, is it subbed anywhere?
I don't think so. Either way, I think we get it in March-ish.
Hey Bey-Heart, I will try to get some friends together. If not I'm going solo!

And I have heard about the movie. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I would buy it if it gets dubbed.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:30 AM)Nano Wrote: Hey Bey-Heart, I will try to get some friends together. If not I'm going solo!

And I have heard about the movie. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I would buy it if it gets dubbed.

I would rather like to see sumone dance like the op of lucky star. And their op isn't brain washing
^ I won't do the opening for Lucky☆Star for many reasons I would rather not say... But Hare Hare Yukia will take about 1 month to learn. But IF I do learn it I will post it on Youtube. That is if I somehow get a video camera, and a computer...
http://coedmagazine.com/2010/04/12/the-5...oogle-10-1

Top 10 most popular girls searched on the web ^^

inb4 post hate on JB.
Quick put that in a
Code:
[spoiler]Spoiler[/spoiler]
before you emotionally damage some random kid.

I rreally can't beleive Lady Gaga is the most googled Lady.
Chipz what happend to your other account? It saids you registered yesterday <-- sry off topic.
Ahh two hour delay =)
I am I the only who noticed Justin bieber was #7?
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:51 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Chipz what happend to your other account? It saids you registered yesterday <-- sry off topic.
Ahh two hour delay =)
That's not chipz......It's his Uncle!
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:03 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I am I the only who noticed Justin bieber was #7?

Yeah so? It's the top search woman is it not?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:03 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I am I the only who noticed Justin bieber was #7?
If u read it said " look alikes"
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:33 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:30 AM)Nano Wrote: Hey Bey-Heart, I will try to get some friends together. If not I'm going solo!

I would rather like to see sumone dance like the op of lucky star. And their op isn't brain washing
Lol, the dance they do in the Lucky Star opening is just weird.

(Jan. 12, 2011  3:56 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ I won't do the opening for Lucky☆Star for many reasons I would rather not say... But Hare Hare Yukia will take about 1 month to learn. But IF I do learn it I will post it on Youtube. That is if I somehow get a video camera, and a computer...
Lol. I think there is a video on YouTube that teaches you how to do Hare Hare Yukai. Either way, it takes like 5 people just to do it. (Or atleast 3)

Of course it would take a month to learn though. Have you seen how fast you would have to move in the beginning? (The part where it shows Haruhi next to a giant H) Either way, it is still a really cool dance! Joyful_3
If anyone has been watching the news on the flooding situation in Australia, specifically Brisbane, it's quite concerning. I've PM'd blah and Fyuuor to make sure they were alright, especially Fyuuor since he is a Brisbane Blader. I hope the two chipz(s) and momiji are alright as well, and any other Aussie Bladers we have here. The good news is that the water is supposed to recede by Saturday, according to Fyuuor, so I'm slightly relieved because of that.

Anyway, I just wanted to let them, and I guess the people here, know that my thoughts are with our Australian Bladers, and I hope for the best for them.
Seriously the first thing I thought when I heard it on the news was "I hope Fyuuor and the others are alright".
That sucks. I hope Fyuuor is ok.

Nano thought of something funny that me and him are gonna do. I can't tell you guys what it is yet, but it's kinda funny. It's almost finished, I can't wait until it's done. (Also, I can't wait until he gets online so we can add the final touches.)

Why is it that me and Nano are so much alike? Me and him are very similar Otaku's. (Except he is on the other side of the country)
Oh I heard about that flood, but it kept slipping my mind *smacks own head for being stupid*. So apparently Florida is the only state that didn't get hit by snow in the U.S. Did anyone else besides the U.S get hit as well?
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:37 PM)Moss Wrote: Seriously the first thing I thought when I heard it on the news was "I hope Fyuuor and the others are alright".

I as well. I'm just relieved to find out that the flooding is to recede on Saturday, but still. Fyuuor says that he has to cross through flood water to get to his house as it is a lot like an island at this point in time.

I hope everything turns out alright for him, and the others, too.
that sucks hope u guys arent hurt at all. ;( just hope everyones all right