Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:33 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:37 PM)Moss Wrote: Seriously the first thing I thought when I heard it on the news was "I hope Fyuuor and the others are alright".

I as well. I'm just relieved to find out that the flooding is to recede on Saturday, but still. Fyuuor says that he has to cross through flood water to get to his house as it is a lot like an island at this point in time.

I hope everything turns out alright for him, and the others, too.
Just because it will recede on saturday, doesn't mean it will go down all the way.

First thing I thought when I saw this on the news was "Momiji Manju, you're screwed buddy."

Btw, Aren't there people getting all kinds of snake bites because they walked in the water?
At least a time frame has been given; I am aware that the water will not necessarily recede on Saturday, but, I'm hoping for the best.
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: At least a time frame has been given; I am aware that the water will not necessarily recede on Saturday, but, I'm hoping for the best.
By the time it is all gone, there will probably be alot of dead snakes showing up. (Unless snakes can swim)

Can snakes swim?
some can and bey heart. i know yoors and nanos plans hah hah hah
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:01 PM)Ra Wrote: some can and bey heart. i know yoors and nanos plans hah hah hah
Hmm, that would suck to be at the YMCA if somebody put one of those snakes in the pool... (Luckily, I have my own pool.)

Only because I told you... Tired
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:44 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: If anyone has been watching the news on the flooding situation in Australia, specifically Brisbane, it's quite concerning. I've PM'd blah and Fyuuor to make sure they were alright, especially Fyuuor since he is a Brisbane Blader. I hope the two chipz(s) and momiji are alright as well, and any other Aussie Bladers we have here. The good news is that the water is supposed to recede by Saturday, according to Fyuuor, so I'm slightly relieved because of that.

It's pretty insane, even in Melbourne it's been cloudy/raining for around 3-4 days. Confused

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:39 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Btw, Aren't there people getting all kinds of snake bites because they walked in the water?

Yeah, there's a major snake hazard.
Wow. I can't believe that some parts of The USA got hit with 4 to 5 feet of snow.
I'm glad to say Sydney is unaffected, although these events have really been disconcerting.

I'm glad everyone's okay though.
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:26 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm glad to say Sydney is unaffected, although these events have really been disconcerting.

I'm glad everyone's okay though.

Glad you made it out safe!
So yeah, if you've read the first few pages I had a swim meet today. :3
I won:
1st in 50 Breaststroke
2nd in 100 Freestyle
3rd in 100 Breaststroke
4th in Team Freestyle

I got them all in order, haha Smile
Looks like you get tired as you went along.
But well done for placing.
I would love to see the sun sometime soon :\ it's been raining all week and it only stops raining at night.
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:55 PM)Pyro Wrote: So yeah, if you've read the first few pages I had a swim meet today. :3
I won:
1st in 50 Breaststroke
2nd in 100 Freestyle
3rd in 100 Breaststroke
4th in Team Freestyle

I got them all in order, haha Smile

First congratz! We knew you'd do well! Second, that gives me the perfect answer to why my friend always eats these weird granola bar-like thingies after getting out of the pool. You seemed to get more tired as it went on (okay, that's kinda obvious but, whatev).
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I would love to see the sun sometime soon :\ it's been raining all week and it only stops raining at night.

LOL, that's just not nice. It never rains here for more than two days. I feel so sorry for you. Have you gotten hail?
Pyro did u warm up did u have a cool down swim?p
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:27 AM)caststarman Wrote: Wow. I can't believe that some parts of The USA got hit with 4 to 5 feet of snow.

50 out of 50 states had snow. good thing i live in orlando
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:04 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I would love to see the sun sometime soon :\ it's been raining all week and it only stops raining at night.
Why don't you just have your Entei use Sunny Day? (jk)

That sucks, I hate when it rains. Everything just gets all wet...

My school had a two hour delay today. I spent my morning watching the first season of Pokemon on a dvd from Netflix. Cute
I haven't had school since mondAy hah.and my school by car is 5 mins away
Nah ill just use my bey-heart to heat things up,but it's still raining D: but I also can't believe that even Hawaii got hit by snow. I am starting to take a second guess at the theory of 2012,all these earthquakes,flooding and all the snow going on around the world.
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:02 PM)Ra Wrote: I haven't had school since mondAy hah.and my school by car is 5 mins away
Lucky.

All of the other schools in the are are off school, but I have to go. It's stupid Cecil County. We are the only county in Maryland that has had school when it snowed this year!
So anyone else hear about the 13 y/o boy in Australia that sacrificed his life in the flood so his brother could be saved?
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:13 PM)|Joe| Wrote: So anyone else hear about the 13 y/o boy in Australia that sacrificed his life in the flood so his brother could be saved?
Yeah wasn't his brother younger?
Yeah! I was reading about this earlier, it's kind of crazy.

I'm actually really into astrology, so this sort of makes me mad. Apparently I'm a Scorpio now, as opposed to a Sagittarius, and I was reading up in one of my astrology books and Scorpio doesn't describe me whatsoever. lol
Hm I was supposedly an Aries but now I'm a Pisces. I found that Aries described me pretty well, so I'll have to see about Pisces. It's pretty interesting why these changed though; even more proof that nothing can stay the same forever.

EDIT: So I just looked up Pisces traits and it's scary how well it describes me. I always did wonder why I should be like a leader because I was an Aries, but I guess this explains it haha.
Lol, so I guess I'm a Leo now? That's just weird... Although, on the bright side I'm no longer a maiden, I'm a lion! RAWR!! (jk) How could somebody make a stupid mistake like that though?