Random Talents/Hobbies

Uhh, sports, speed stacking (14 seconds), playing the piano, and drawing.
I draw and speed stack(20 seconds. I know,sucks right?),drawing and making comics.
I play drums and I am very good at poetry
i love to cook, it is one of my favorite things, and i love ancient weapons (mostly medieval) especially the sword, i make wood swords (of very high quality) with my dad.
I like strength training, but I don't play any sports or train martial arts. Maybe that's a bit odd Lips_sealed What else...I'm really good at whistling Joyful_2
im a rugby player im the best when it comes to tackling im the best i am also be a comedian im just not unless im comfortable and my dad teaches me how to fight with wing chun
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:08 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: I draw and speed stack(20 seconds. I know,sucks right?),drawing and making comics.

My fastest was 10 seconds. I've stopped, though.
Well, I animate with Stick Figures and write private stories.
my weird talent is the fact that i can throw a playing card in a wall and it will make a hole and it stays in there!
I'm the best NERF sniper in my school, and that's with a hand gun. I'd be a terror in a NERF war with a gun that's meant for sniping
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:17 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: my weird talent is the fact that i can throw a playing card in a wall and it will make a hole and it stays in there!

Doubtful.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:17 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: my weird talent is the fact that i can throw a playing card in a wall and it will make a hole and it stays in there!

Doubtful.
ok i will admit it only happend twice but just look at this video first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZdBTKN4F...re=related
i seriously don't want people here thinking i'm not saying the truth
Well I'm about to learn how to play the piano and practice until I'm good enough to play songs from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:27 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: ok i will admit it only happend twice but just look at this video first.

Fake.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:35 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:27 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: ok i will admit it only happend twice but just look at this video first.

Fake.
i swear it isn't
but that's not me because i'm 11
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:37 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i swear it isn't

How can you swear it isn't?

It's physically impossible to slice a pencil with a thrown playing card. Even if you could impart enough force (which you can't), the pencil would snap, not get cut.
Not saying anything Daegor, but Ricky Jay is a pretty legitimate guy.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:37 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i swear it isn't

How can you swear it isn't?

It's physically impossible to slice a pencil with a thrown playing card. Even if you could impart enough force (which you can't), the pencil would snap, not get cut.
i have to admit you are way smarter than me so maybe its fake but i don't think it is fake
i seriously don't want an awesome member like you to hate me:\
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:42 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Not saying anything Daegor, but Ricky Jay is a pretty legitimate guy.

Hn. Well, I'm not an expert on card physics, so it might be real.

I just find it very doubtful, especially because of the video quality. But hey, stranger things are possible.
This is getting off topic guys, you should take it to the PMs now.
well it isnt totally impossible you could attach knife blades onto the sides of the care and throw it,but even still that would require great force and spped,and it could be possible without the knife blades,but force and speed needed is pass human capablities Speechless
Really? You really think he attached knives to paper-thin rectangles?

I'll go half-way with you and say that his cards could have been aluminum or something. For all I know, they are and it's well known as I am not a Ricky expert.

EDIT: Nah, they're cardboard. The guy's just awesome like that I guess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ZGIN0Uq...re=related
people have done stupid things past attacking knives to cards
Guys, again I say take it to the PMs
anyways ontopic
i can stack cards, cant do a pyramid though,made a giant heart though haha
Play Guitar, i am not Eddie Van Halen good but i just started a few months ago