Random Talents/Hobbies

I like Speed Stacking. My record is 18 sec, but I haven't been timed in a while, and my friend says I'm at least 15 sec by now. His record is like 9 sec or something.
um... im a solo dj under the name dj F34R , im bassist in my band hiding behind shadows and im a gamer
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like to sing, but now while my voice is changing i cant hit those high notes anymore Unhappy
building star trek ships out of lego
making wood swords

thats it

I understand what you mean i go through it every day!
I can't sing like i used to but still i am a good singer getting a Record Deal! Like i said my talent is singing, One of my songs are called inspire!
I do horse riding once a week with the rda (riding for the disabled association),reading , drawing and playing video games(when i have time) and i also collect the lion king merchandise and pokemon cards.
That is all i can remember right now...
I play guitar! Woot. Mostly Japanese stuff. Having trouble with Pinch Harmonics and God Knows though. I too am a gamer of sorts. Not one of those hardcore ones, just the one that play for 3+ hours. I also draw. Not as good as from when I was younger, but I'm still good. And there's calligraphy. I dunno why I did that.
Seriously? For me pinch harmonics are carp easy. Btw I have an Ibanez RG120 and a fender mustang 1
my REALLY SUPER BIG hobby is collecting, building, and customizing gundam model kits!
THEY'RE SO AWESOME
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:47 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Most of my hobbies are related to the links in my signature (check 'em out if you're interested).

My other hobby is capoeira.

Capoeira looks very interesting. It's something I would like to try in the future.
I'd like to try several martial arts when im older when im older, muai tai (no idea how to spell it), jiu jitsu, and capoeira.
I do kenpo right now.
It's spelt Muay Thai, with the older traditional form called Muay Boran (IIRC).

Which type of Jujitsu were you looking into? I've recently started Brazillian Jujitsu.

Capoeira really only helps with muscle development though, incredibly ineffectual.
speed cubing
( for people who dont know, solving a rubiks cube REALLY FAST
my record with a 3x3x3 is 34.56 seconds)
drawing anime/manga
running up and down my backyard like a hooligan , pretending to be a kamen rider

lolz
I do speed cubing with my fab GuHong. I own with cubes. I like fingerboarding aswell and other stuff which involve using fingers and hands Wink

I think the older member know what I mean Eee
I like soccer basketball and putting up insane Dragon ball power levels on a daily bases.
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:09 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: speed cubing
( for people who dont know, solving a rubiks cube REALLY FAST
my record with a 3x3x3 is 34.56 seconds)
drawing anime/manga
running up and down my backyard like a hooligan , pretending to be a kamen rider

lolz
My record is 25.XX.

I haven't been cubing in a while, but recently a lot of my classmates (upperclassmen, such as juniors and seniors) have been playing around with them and have been asking me for my help. My times have gotten a lot worse, haha.
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:06 PM)momiji manju Wrote: It's spelt Muay Thai, with the older traditional form called Muay Boran (IIRC).

Which type of Jujitsu were you looking into? I've recently started Brazillian Jujitsu.

Capoeira really only helps with muscle development though, incredibly ineffectual.

Not sure what type of Jujitsu, I'm probably not going to be doing it in the near future anyway.

I know. All I want to try these out is for fitness anyways.
Thumb wrestling XD, you may think it is ridiculous, but I also think the same :p Oh did I mention texting? I text really fast... Just ridiculous talents...
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:27 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I haven't been cubing in a while, but recently a lot of my classmates (upperclassmen, such as juniors and seniors) have been playing around with them and have been asking me for my help. My times have gotten a lot worse, haha.
Lol. I just solve it for fun. I usually get around 2/3 of the was done, then I forget the last few steps such as the fish method. (I hate when I forget what to do.) But when I get it solved, it usually takes me around 5 minutes. I need to get a new Rubick's Cube though. Mines all loose because when I was little, I took it apart and put it back together. (Not the smartest thing to do)
I know F2L but couldn't be botherd to get around to OLL and PLL and the Fedwick method etc. My Best times:

GuHong: 34.21

FII: 42.xx (Wasn't lubbed and loosend so couldn't corner cut very well)

Alpha II: 24.56

Type C: 33.xx
i can draw..just to share...Smile
one of my finest art..
[Image: 25299115408211809166100.jpg]
dont comment on the wording..i know uts sucks...

[Image: 25299117489461601041100.jpg]
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:53 PM)benjohadi Wrote: i can draw..just to share...Smile
one of my finest art..

wow you have a fine talent there my frnd...... Wink
one of my finest art..

Gosh! Those are amazing! I can't describe them!
To be on topic, I am really good at sports(very common). I am also a powerful runner.
thanks...i had been stop drawing quite a while..my starting back this semester break.. Smile
like the art of pencil...hahah..never coloured my drawings..
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
one of my finest art..

Gosh! Those are amazing! I can't describe them!
To be on topic, I am really good at sports(very common). I am also a powerful runner.

what a coincidence...im an athlete too...but i usually participate in long distance races....

im also in the state level cricket team..... Smile and im also a member of the football team(goalkeeper) and the basketball team in my school.....
i used to be a participent in 100metre event...compete against school representative...and i got...
I can sing using different voices best example is "we are" (men of the sea version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vw1HX6oklk

and i also did a audition for an abridged series i kinda voiced tetsuya watarigani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rIDdtwXZ...re=related
I am good at archery, swimming, video games, card games, and writing!
EDIT: And singing!!!