Random Talents/Hobbies

Skills:
Drawing, Nerf, Online Gaming, and Beyblading.
1.Beyblading, 2.playing 2k games with my friend, 3.playing baseball, and 4 going on dates with my girlfriend.
I can launch a Bey pretty well. I also like Video Games! And watching Anime!
I started Beatboxing a few weeks ago, learning the crab scratch and some basic sounds.
The Crab Scratch is the only sound I can make perfectly. I love one-upping my friends with it, as they can't do it. xD
My Talents: Making stories, speed stacking, biking, singing, dancing, and playing basketball. Not that much.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:17 PM)Furious Wrote: My Talents: Making stories, speed stacking, biking, singing, dancing, and playing basketball. Not that much.

What's your fastest time?
I enjoy speed stacking as well, I just haven't practiced in a while.
hobbies: just about and tcg out there, beyblade trick shots, and online gaming
skills: fine knife control with carving ( Like carving a tree when one can barely stand)
un my hobbies are i draw beybladeing tcgs video gameing being random bakugan stuff animal collteing and being randome sometimes

my skills are im dubble joited (my friend put me in hand cuffs for fun and i got out easy) i can read and wright in Hieroglyphics i found that out in 6th gread i want pay attson to the leason that my mom was teach me coz i was home schooled i i just looked at coz it was in the back of the book and ever sents i just got the hang of it
i took karate in 8th but the ssensai move but i still pratise and i can rember up 5 and 1/2 thaing at once
My Skills -

1-Studying
2-Drawing
3-Watching Anime
My Hobbies -
1-Gaming
2-Instant Messaging
And Being On Phone For Minutes.
writing storys of anime thts #1 #2 is playing ddr XD!!!! #3 shufflein ( kinda good still need training & not cards shuffle dance shuffle
I like to draw, write stories (well, I think of them, but when I write them on paper, they become horrible), create things, and Ireally like math and science (especially Physics).
Spriting, doing rider kicks, drawing, some guitar, and meditating
Other than beyblading it would be basketball and biting people to death.
my hobbies are well dull i would have to say but most craziest thing i made ever was a robot out of tennis balls and hot wheels from my little bro
(Feb. 24, 2011  8:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Other than beyblading it would be basketball and biting people to death.
O_O SHould we be concerned? What kind of hobby is that? Remind me to never argue with you. I would like to keep my ankles...

Seriously though, what do you mean? Do you just like to bite people? O_O
I rap on Boyz N the Hood intrumental till I get it right. (not sure if I can send the link because Im afriad Roan might snipe me again)

1.Beyblade
2.Beatboxing
3.Watch animes
4.Old skool Skateboarding with my GFH Board- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGx8Fhp8s...ture=feedf - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_cqzWJj...re=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-7Uj_P6...re=related

5. Pratice my martial arts move. And I just finished the 32Combo. =D
6.Go on serebii
7.Texting
8.Do random computer symbols. Like this --> Ω × ⌂⌂
9.Listen to tupac b4 I go to bed.

There thats about it Joyful_3
LOL.Furious and OkiBlaze. There is a kid at my school who is a "Stackeroo" Apparently he represents australia in Cup stacking.

My Hobbies/Skills include Longboarding << Surfing on Wheels, Actual Surfing. MY main one is Soccer/Football.
I Train nearly everyday and I love it and Im not half bad at it.Joyful_2
I enjoy being AWESOME!!
I also Nerf and Modify Nerf Guns
i like to sing, but now while my voice is changing i cant hit those high notes anymore Unhappy
building star trek ships out of lego
making wood swords

thats it
Most of my hobbies are related to the links in my signature (check 'em out if you're interested).

My other hobby is capoeira.
I am a singer, Nothing to it i am not famous but i will be!
Hah...i can draw pretty well...used to draw lots of anime...like naruto,yugioh...used to draw potrets too...remembered draw potret of captain jack sparrow...
I can do house models too...might post pictures if someone interested...bet it no one...lol
1. soccer.
2. rock guitar. (anyone else who plays guitar in nyc? pm me if u do)
3. drawing.
4.just chillin

i like hobby 2 and hobby 4 the best