Random Talents/Hobbies

(Jul. 10, 2010  2:08 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I guess I gotta add Yoyoing to my list of hobbies, I've been only throwing for about a week, but I like it so far.

Throwing with?
(Jul. 11, 2010  3:28 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: ...a yoyo?

name,brand?
(Jul. 11, 2010  3:51 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2010  3:28 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: ...a yoyo?

name,brand?

I've been throwing a YYF Genesis or a Protostar as of late.
My current and only Yoyo is a Hyper-yoyo; Monstershell to be specific.
0.oMonster shell.
Currently throwing my Stargazer,got it on the first day of AP 2010,It was hella fun Grin
Tried so many different yoyos,like the upcoming phenom.
(Jul. 11, 2010  2:48 PM)OkiBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:05 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Solving a Rubiks cube record:83 sec,

How long have you been practicing?
Also, who/where did you learn?
About 2 years and on the Internet and my friend
I haven't found any secret talents yet but for hobbies I like to collect special coins and money from around the world and I love to read and I try to read everyday if that counts as a hobby.
I can play the following instruments:
Piano (carp)
Guitar (carp)
Bass (less carp)
Clarinet (kinda carp, haven't played in years)
Ukulele (decent)

I can sorta sing.

I can mix drinks, pick locks, and create explosive devices (don't do any of these, kids).

Most importantly, I can play all instruments on Rock Band on Expert (for a few songs at least, I'm best on drums)

EDIT: Oh, and I'm supposedly good at acting (school play major parts for 2 years straight).
I'm also decent at badminton (my friend is an OFSAA player and I can score 18 on him) and curling (my rink was number one in the regular school season).
i like drawing
collecting naruto cards
i like ninjutsu
im good at tennis
i like to speedstack
i like collecting pocket knive and swords
those are my hobbys
I don't think I have any unusual hobbies, the stuff I do is all marketed.

I play both Magic the Gathering and Pokemon card games.

Video games, but I've gotten a bit bored with some of the newer ones, so I'm checking out some that I missed, like Balder's Gate and Diablo 2.

I play and collect Star Wars Miniatures (a strategy battle game, not action figures), unfortunately Wizards of the Coast discontinued this line along with their Star Wars RPG.

And that last point brings me to another; I role play, as in tabletop, also known as Pen & Paper. Dungeons and Dragons, though a staple example of the genre, is not a favorite of mine. My personal favorite at the moment is Green Ronin's adaptation of Dragon Age.
I can Yo-YO and skate at the same time lol. its kinda weird. but i love yo yoing!!! GO DUNCAN FREE HAND ZERO!!
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:56 AM)Jsc Wrote: Im really getting into Parkour now

yea same here but marching band and skating takes up alot of my time Unhappy
I try to write with my feet. Key word here is try.
I write; stories, poems, articles.
I can also make cool Lego creations. NOT from a guide--designed and built single-handedly.
I do Taekwondo.
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:54 AM)To Wrote: I try to write with my feet. Key word here is try.
i can pick up stuff with my feet lmao
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:25 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: I write; stories, poems, articles.
I can also make cool Lego creations. NOT from a guide--designed and built single-handedly.
I do Taekwondo.

What grade are you? How does your master teach? Is s/he strictly taekwondo, or does he mix in other martial arts in your training?

I train in Taekwondo myself.
I'm interested in photography, although my photos aren't that great.
I build models with Lego: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35159594@N02/
I collect coins and gemstones.
I play tennis, although my interest in it is waning.
I take Piano lessons, violin lessons, and trumpet lessons.
Piano for 8, violin for 2 months, trumpet for a year.

I also take taekwondo, been taking it for 5 years now, and my master is a legit Korean master, 9th Dan, World Taekwondo Federation (Kukkiwon). I myself am still 1st dan, I've been too busy to go to class more frequently and get my 2nd dan...

I play Starcraft on a regular basis, anyone around here play?

And finally, I have some insane mental math.
I play an odd variety of instruments including (but not limited to,) banjo, guitar, bass guitar, drums (and african hand drums), sing, and I dabble in the mandolin, theremin, and slide guitar.
i play rugby, league, tennis, i do kickboxing, thai boxing and have just recently started MMA
cool, you're the only one I know who does "tie boxing".
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:25 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: I do Taekwondo.

Wow! So do I!
I'm Black Belt 2nd Pum, go to Halls Taekwondo, and have been told to go in the Demo Team for my skill.
I also enjoy writing, collecting toy weapons, and spending hours on Wikia's.
im pretty good a soccer tricks (american soccer)