Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 20, 2022  5:39 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2022  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yup

Quadrive or TT?

quadrive
Okay, it's time to run the Beyblade gauntlet!

Contenders: Valt (Strike God Valkyrie) and Shu (Spriggan Requiem)

Round 1: Aiga (Cho-z Achilles) and Lui (Nightmare Longinus)

Round 2: Delta (Master Diabolos) and Drum (Imperial Dragon)

Round 3: Hyuga (Hyperion Burn) and Hikaru (Helios Volcano)

Round 4: Gwyn (Bigbang Genesis) and Phi (Dead Phoenix)

Round 5: Bell (Perfect Dangerous Belial) and Rashad (Greatest Raphael)

Who do they stop at?

Conditions: No plot armor and difference in systems is irrelevant to power and skill.
(Jan. 22, 2022  6:18 PM)Dark red Wrote: Okay, it's time to run the Beyblade gauntlet!

Contenders:  Valt (Strike God Valkyrie) and Shu (Spriggan Requiem)

Round 1:  Aiga (Cho-z Achilles) and Lui (Nightmare Longinus)

Round 2:  Delta (Master Diabolos) and Drum (Imperial Dragon)

Round 4:  Gwyn (Bigbang Genesis) and Phi (Dead Phoenix)

Who do they stop at?

Conditions: No plot armor and difference in systems is irrelevant to power and skill.

Here are my opinions

Round 1: Aiga and Lui. Lui would give both of them a hard time but together they could defeat Lui. However Cho-Z Achilles Aiga would easily overwhelm them. Combine this with some vital, powerful hits from nightmare and I think Valt and Shu don't stand a chance.

Round 2: Valt and Shu? Absolutely not. 

Round 3: Again? Absolutely not, but not to the extent of Drum and Delta.

Round 4: Again? Absolutely not.

Round 5: Again? Raphael alone destroys them both.
(Jan. 22, 2022  10:14 PM)GHero Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  6:18 PM)Dark red Wrote: Okay, it's time to run the Beyblade gauntlet!

Contenders:  Valt (Strike God Valkyrie) and Shu (Spriggan Requiem)

Round 1:  Aiga (Cho-z Achilles) and Lui (Nightmare Longinus)

Round 2:  Delta (Master Diabolos) and Drum (Imperial Dragon)

Round 4:  Gwyn (Bigbang Genesis) and Phi (Dead Phoenix)

Who do they stop at?

Here are my opinions

Round 1: Aiga and Lui. Lui would give both of them a hard time but together they could defeat Lui. However Cho-Z Achilles Aiga would easily overwhelm them. Combine this with some vital, powerful hits from nightmare and I think Valt and Shu don't stand a chance.

Really? I thought Valt and Shu from God were in their prime or strongest in all of Burst seasons. I thought they were nerfed in seasons 3-6.
(Jan. 23, 2022  12:07 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  10:14 PM)GHero Wrote: Here are my opinions

Really? I thought Valt and Shu from God were in their prime or strongest in all of Burst seasons. I thought they were nerfed in seasons 3-6.

No way. They're both leagues stronger in Chouzetsu, Sparking, and DB. They haven't even started tapping into Resonance yet, which is essentially a death sentence.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that Valt doesn't have experience from being a world champion, Shu doesn't have experience from being an actual member of the Red Bulls, and the obvious thing: Their Beys are YEARS behind.
Valt and Shu in the later seasons are definitely much stronger than they were in God, it doesn't make much sense if they aren't, as long as they get a good grasp on how to use their beys. The only reason why it doesn't feel that way is because a lot of bladers around them have also gotten stronger too, many aren't stuck behind a particular level of progression. This isn't even getting into their beys being more powerful the more they evolve.
(Jan. 23, 2022  7:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Valt and Shu in the later seasons are definitely much stronger than they were in God, it doesn't make much sense if they aren't, as long as they get a good grasp on how to use their beys. The only reason why it doesn't feel that way is because a lot of bladers around them have also gotten stronger too, many aren't stuck behind a particular level of progression. This isn't even getting into their beys being more powerful the more they evolve.

I agree. Valt and Shu have become stronger, because that's how it goes like in anime/manga. Characters grow stronger time to time. The leaderboard of strongest characters keep on changing. The reason why some people think they're getting weaker is because new characters are getting in Beyblade, and in order to make the new characters' story, the old ones like Valt and Shu need to be defeated.
Theirs also the factor that both shu or Valt isnt Center of the story all the time which may look like that got weaker but they arent at all. Its similar to all the characters they reason why it looks like the peak an god is cause their the Center of the story compares to other season but they definitivly have Eclipse their s2 form by alot with both skill and bey. Their just less Now plus they dont have anything yo prove anymore their their been top 5 ever since well the franchise. So yea
(Jan. 23, 2022  5:46 PM)GHero Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2022  12:07 AM)Dark red Wrote: Really? I thought Valt and Shu from God were in their prime or strongest in all of Burst seasons. I thought they were nerfed in seasons 3-6.

No way. They're both leagues stronger in Chouzetsu, Sparking, and DB. They haven't even started tapping into Resonance yet, which is essentially a death sentence.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that Valt doesn't have experience from being a world champion, Shu doesn't have experience from being an actual member of the Red Bulls, and the obvious thing: Their Beys are YEARS behind.
Okay, then how about this:

Contenders: Valt (Savior Valkyrie), Shu (Astral Spriggan), and Lui (Guilty Longinus)

Round 1: Aiga (Cho-z Achilles), Phi (Dead Phoenix), Free (Geist Fafnir), and Hearts (Dead Hades)

Round 2: Drum (Tempest Dragon), Delta (Master Diabolos), and Gwyn (Bigbang Genesis)

Round 3: Hyuga Asahi (Hyperion Burn), Hikaru (Helios Volcano), and Lean (Lucifer The End)

Round 4: Bell (Perfect Dangerous Belial) and Rashad (Greatest Raphael)

Round 5: Xhaka (Sieg Xcalibur), Daina (Killer Deathscyther), Wakiya (Tornado Wyvern), Sisco (Kreis Satan), and Kurtz (Beat Kukulcan)

Which round do they stop at? 
(This should be more interesting)
Obviously valt and shu grew stronger each season but because of the constant powercreep we are getting plus the factor that sometimes the battle choreography is just bad in burst that it made characters looking weak in advance.
(Jan. 24, 2022  12:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Obviously valt and shu grew stronger each season but because of the constant powercreep we are getting plus the factor that sometimes the battle choreography is just bad in burst that it made characters looking weak in advance.

Yea but I'll give burst this credit though even though some of the battle choreagraphy doesnt make them look strong . They ateasy make them lose to the new main or antigonist  . Ever since god bladers like shu, Valt, lui and free only loas to the major bladers of that said season. So I'll give them that
Official says Rashad is strongest blader now.
And Valt and Shu is lower than him
(Jan. 24, 2022  1:36 AM)marutti Wrote: Official says Rashad is strongest blader now.

Honestly, ever since ep. 36 implies he's not antagonistic to Bel, I don't care abt Rashad anymore. TBH with the exception of the recurring characters such as Valt, Shu, Free, Lui etc, I don't care for most human characters, i'm more interested in Beys. I also noticed I for some reason like magical creatures more than humans, as i watched Mixels, Yo-kai watch, and now Pokemon, Smash and Kirby.
(Jan. 24, 2022  1:36 AM)marutti Wrote: Official says Rashad is strongest blader now.

valt is still the no 1 blader rashad is stronger but is not the number 1 blader because he didnt fight valt in a title match
I had this wierd thought: Basara's surname starts with S, Solomon starts with S, Death Solomon has 2B, surname = second name=written first in JP. Hence Basara abandoning Solomon was foreshadowed

Also, Prominence has the 10 armor, Phi's had the 10 Core Disc.
(Jan. 25, 2022  6:12 AM)beyblader king Wrote:

valt is still the no 1 blader rashad is stronger but is not the number 1 blader because he didnt fight valt in a title match

Doesnt matter Rashad still call the strongest. So his the strongest its not the first time someone not #1 being stronger than the #1. Which is the point right Its who's the strongest
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  6:12 AM)beyblader king Wrote: valt is still the no 1 blader rashad is stronger but is not the number 1 blader because he didnt fight valt in a title match

Doesnt matter Rashad still call the strongest. So his the strongest its not the first time someone not #1 being stronger than the #1. Which is the point right Its who's the strongest

thats what i said
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  6:12 AM)beyblader king Wrote: valt is still the no 1 blader rashad is stronger but is not the number 1 blader because he didnt fight valt in a title match

So is Rashad the strongest blader overall? or is it more like hes the strongest blader at the moment like lane in sparking. sorry if that's a stupid question
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:55 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Doesnt matter Rashad still call the strongest. So his the strongest its not the first time someone not #1 being stronger than the #1. Which is the point right Its who's the strongest

So is Rashad the strongest blader overall? or is it more like hes the strongest blader at the moment like lane in sparking. sorry if that's a stupid question

hes the strongest at the moment but will probably be overtaken by valt or bell
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:55 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Doesnt matter Rashad still call the strongest. So his the strongest its not the first time someone not #1 being stronger than the #1. Which is the point right Its who's the strongest

As of Now yea his the strongest overall with Valt, shu, Bell behind him. Although Bell beat him an the last manga chapter Rashad is still view stronger and more dominate over all by the End apprently its stated by the creator. Its like the gingka situation which was confirm to be the strongest in mfb verse (aside from rago who's dead).
(Jan. 25, 2022  7:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  4:55 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: So is Rashad the strongest blader overall? or is it more like hes the strongest blader at the moment like lane in sparking. sorry if that's a stupid question

As of Now yea his the strongest overall with Valt, shu, Bell behind him. Although Bell beat him an the last manga chapter Rashad is still view stronger and more dominate over all by the End apprently its stated by the creator. Its like the gingka situation which was confirm to be the strongest in mfb verse (aside from rago who's dead).

hmm i wonder if valt can beat rashad with ultimate since he technically drew with rashad with savior
(Jan. 25, 2022  8:00 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  7:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: As of Now yea his the strongest overall with Valt, shu, Bell behind him. Although Bell beat him an the last manga chapter Rashad is still view stronger and more dominate over all by the End apprently its stated by the creator. Its like the gingka situation which was confirm to be the strongest in mfb verse (aside from rago who's dead).

hmm i wonder if valt can beat rashad with ultimate since he technically drew with rashad with savior

Well Rashad isnt invincible so yea he can lose to Valt. He didn’t beat Valt with authority while he had savior.
I have an instant update to all of you: Beyblade Burst Evolution is scheduled to leave Netflix on March 1, 2022.
hi. does anybody know if beyblade burst surge anime is on hulu.
(Jan. 31, 2022  10:11 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I have an instant update to all of you: Beyblade Burst Evolution is scheduled to leave Netflix on March 1, 2022.

do you know why