Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 02, 2022  7:28 PM)beyblade e Wrote: hi. does anybody know if beyblade burst surge anime is on hulu.

Well it used to be but unfortunately it’s not a available for viewing on Hulu at the moment.

(Feb. 02, 2022  7:41 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2022  10:11 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I have an instant update to all of you: Beyblade Burst Evolution is scheduled to leave Netflix on March 1, 2022.

do you know why

It may have something  to with the contract expiring.
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:16 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2022  7:28 PM)beyblade e Wrote: hi. does anybody know if beyblade burst surge anime is on hulu.

Well it used to be but unfortunately it’s not a available for viewing on Hulu at the moment.

(Feb. 02, 2022  7:41 PM)eggblader Wrote: do you know why

then do you know where to watch beyblade burst surge besides disney xd?
I find it bizzare why DB is suffering from quality decrease the most lately. What have we done?
man db is so good i cant wait for the next episodes. i have been really enjoying it and most people are

i would like to say thank you to the beyblade burst staff for making such a good show and putting hard work to make it good.
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:40 PM)beyblade e Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:16 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Well it used to be but unfortunately it’s not a available for viewing on Hulu at the moment.

They are available on DisneyNOW as well with Go Go Anime, some on YouTube and on DailyMotion.
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:40 PM)beyblade e Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:16 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Well it used to be but unfortunately it’s not a available for viewing on Hulu at the moment.

I had a folder with all the episodes (someone posted it on the WBO) but posting that would be against the rules
Even though Sparking was the worst season (with no actual storyline and the so called legends getting destroyed by random guys) I still enjoyed the final tag battle arc more than the last arc of DB.
If the manga is ending, what will TT do for S7? For once maybe they should let Spriggan, Valkyrie, Longinus and Fafnir take a break.
Why should they? These 4 are the most bought beys every season lol so if they give these flagship beys a rest, it's an instant L for them.
(Feb. 04, 2022  8:52 AM)45° Wrote: Why should they? These 4 are the most bought beys every season lol so if they give these flagship beys a rest, it's an instant L for them.
Becuz they should try to break new ground, as the lack of new motifs is kinda sad. Like look on H18's series, he had so many things to pull from...That TT Nintendon't
(Feb. 04, 2022  8:56 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  8:52 AM)45° Wrote: Why should they? These 4 are the most bought beys every season lol so if they give these flagship beys a rest, it's an instant L for them.
Becuz they should try to break new ground, as the lack of new motifs is kinda sad. Like look on H18's series, he had so many things to pull from...That TT Nintendon't

It's not possible this late into the series because Beyblade burst audience numbers has been on a decline post Cho-Z and specially post Sparking. They won't be able to sell these new motifs to that many people so the only hope to redeem beyblade is to either make beyblades like the evolution ones where each one has a unique gimmick or move on to a completely different series as that's the only way to regain a lot of new and long lost beyblade fans.
(Feb. 04, 2022  9:18 AM)45° Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  8:56 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Becuz they should try to break new ground, as the lack of new motifs is kinda sad. Like look on H18's series, he had so many things to pull from...That TT Nintendon't

It's not possible this late into the series because Beyblade burst audience numbers has been on a decline post Cho-Z and specially post Sparking. They won't be able to sell these new motifs to that many people so the only hope to redeem beyblade is to either make beyblades like the evolution ones where each one has a unique gimmick or move on to a completely different series as that's the only way to regain a lot of new and long lost beyblade fans.
Oh Ok, makes me wonder if TT switching to internet streaming was a mistake....(And if it killed Burst)
(Feb. 04, 2022  12:21 PM)marutti Wrote:

They had single layer anime(official)
I can't view it....
(Feb. 04, 2022  1:02 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  12:21 PM)marutti Wrote:

They had single layer anime(official)
I can't view it....

You need VPN

(Feb. 04, 2022  9:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  9:18 AM)45° Wrote: It's not possible this late into the series because Beyblade burst audience numbers has been on a decline post Cho-Z and specially post Sparking. They won't be able to sell these new motifs to that many people so the only hope to redeem beyblade is to either make beyblades like the evolution ones where each one has a unique gimmick or move on to a completely different series as that's the only way to regain a lot of new and long lost beyblade fans.
Oh Ok, makes me wonder if TT switching to internet streaming was a mistake....(And if it killed Burst)
I can't understand why Anime is on TV is important.
Anyone don't watch anime on TV in Japan and onair on TV is wasting money
In Japan, 19-21 o'clock is golden time and until 90's all channel are fulled by Anime.
But now no anime is in these time.
Has there been any characters filled with frustration when they lose to their opponents in Beyblade battles?
(Feb. 05, 2022  5:22 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Has there been any characters filled with frustration when they lose to their opponents in Beyblade battles?
Ken when he lost to Lui I Guess.
(Feb. 05, 2022  5:36 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  5:22 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Has there been any characters filled with frustration when they lose to their opponents in Beyblade battles?
Ken when he lost to Lui I Guess.

Right here, during episode #9, Valt matched up against Wakiya where Wakiya defeated Valt Aoi 4–0, which caused Valt be filled with frustration and later in episode #10, Valt becomes obsessed with winning.
Lots of people seem to think lots of things in DB are random, I disagree personally. The Tour was not that big of a surprise since we usually get an event mid season. (Battleship Cruise, Battle Journey, Legends Festival). The events of the Tour further established Rashad, had Lui’s return, and led directly into Dangerous Belial. All of these things are to be expected, Evolution around episode thirty, Rashad cementing himself in the Blading World for future arcs, and Lui’s return since he was most definitely getting a new Beyblade.

After the events of the last arc the Team Battle is a pretty natural progression since it delves into Rashad’s change. We see him fleshed out as the Supreme King, we see his rivalry with Valt begin which leads into a later event, and we get more focus into Basara’s relationship. We know Valt upgrades as the result of his big battle, however Basara’a situation also makes sense. Since he was previously a good guy he will probably return to being one by the end of the series, so it makes sense that their relationship got focus so this development can happen later.

The only thing that was out of left field was Payne, but I’d argue that it actually helped strengthen the narrative. Payne motives should have been expanded upon imo, however the entire situation further explored Rashad’s character, which is a good thing imo since he’s a very important character. After this we get more Basara focus, which makes sense since as I explained before, he will most likely change sides since that’s a pretty obvious and natural character development, so having their relationship be brought up again would make sense.

If these things are apparently so obvious, I think it would help for me to predict what I think will happen next. I think Basara will leave Rashad. Ilya will too since she doesn’t like how serious he’s getting, since he’s working harder to provide what Basara brought to the table. With no close allies left he will start questioning if he wants to still be the Supreme King. From here either Valt or Bell will battle Rashad (I’m leaning towards Valt) and beat him. This would lead into Rashad finally stopping his reign. Then a series of battle would take place, maybe some rematches.
(Feb. 05, 2022  8:07 PM)GHero Wrote: Lots of people seem to think lots of things in DB are random, I disagree personally. The Tour was not that big of a surprise since we usually get an event mid season. (Battleship Cruise, Battle Journey, Legends Festival). The events of the Tour further established Rashad, had Lui’s return, and led directly into Dangerous Belial. All of these things are to be expected, Evolution around episode thirty, Rashad cementing himself in the Blading World for future arcs, and Lui’s return since he was most definitely getting a new Beyblade.

After the events of the last arc the Team Battle is a pretty natural progression since it delves into Rashad’s change. We see him fleshed out as the Supreme King, we see his rivalry with Valt begin which leads into a later event, and we get more focus into Basara’s relationship. We know Valt upgrades as the result of his big battle, however Basara’a situation also makes sense. Since he was previously a good guy he will probably return to being one by the end of the series, so it makes sense that their relationship got focus so this development can happen later.

The only thing that was out of left field was Payne, but I’d argue that it actually helped strengthen the narrative. Payne motives should have been expanded upon imo, however the entire situation further explored Rashad’s character, which is a good thing imo since he’s a very important character. After this we get more Basara focus, which makes sense since as I explained before, he will most likely change sides since that’s a pretty obvious and natural character development, so having their relationship be brought up again would make sense.

If these things are apparently so obvious, I think it would help for me to predict what I think will happen next. I think Basara will leave Rashad. Ilya will too since she doesn’t like how serious he’s getting, since he’s working harder to provide what Basara brought to the table. With no close allies left he will start questioning if he wants to still be the Supreme King. From here either Valt or Bell will battle Rashad (I’m leaning towards Valt) and beat him. This would lead into Rashad finally stopping his reign. Then a series of battle would take place, maybe some rematches.

I want Rashad to break their beys if I'm being honest. Then MAYBE they'll stop kissing his ego.
(Feb. 05, 2022  10:48 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  8:07 PM)GHero Wrote: Lots of people seem to think lots of things in DB are random, I disagree personally. The Tour was not  that big of a surprise since we usually get an event mid season. (Battleship Cruise, Battle Journey, Legends Festival). The events of the Tour further established Rashad, had Lui’s return, and led directly into Dangerous Belial. All of these things are to be expected, Evolution around episode thirty, Rashad cementing himself in the Blading World for future arcs, and Lui’s return since he was most definitely getting a new Beyblade.

The only thing that was out of left field was Payne,  but I’d argue that it actually helped strengthen the narrative. Payne motives should have been expanded upon imo, however the entire situation further explored Rashad’s character, which is a good thing imo since he’s a very important character. After this we get more Basara focus, which makes sense since as I explained before, he will most likely change sides since that’s a pretty obvious and natural character development, so having their relationship be brought up again would make sense.

I want Rashad to break their beys if I'm being honest. Then MAYBE they'll stop kissing his ego.
I don’t understand what happened to Payne last week....
im very hyped for the 7th season of beyblade burst
ANYBODY HERE A FAN OF THE new stadiums sorry for the caps lock
damn its so sad that the manga doesn't have the time to actually develop their characters and do develop the story. like for example basara ranzo and ilya were all useless in the manga and barely battled. if the manga was weekly maybe it would have the time to develop. but atleast the anime succeeded in developing the characters and making it enjoyable.