Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

flame libra the sand master
Oh no. Here we go again. Making new accounts to attack youtubers again? You always think the manga is poorly written and the anime is always great.
(Feb. 08, 2022  8:33 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Oh no. Here we go again. Making new accounts to attack youtubers again? You always think the manga is poorly written and the anime is always great.

I'll give him or her The Ilya part. But basara and ranzo are not different don't no why he/she put them.
(Feb. 08, 2022  4:41 AM)shinsho Wrote: damn its so sad that the manga doesn't have the time to actually develop their characters and do develop the story. like for example basara ranzo and ilya were all useless in the manga and barely battled. if the manga was weekly maybe it would have the time to develop. but atleast the anime succeeded in developing the characters and making it enjoyable.

(Feb. 08, 2022  5:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: flame libra the sand master

(Feb. 08, 2022  9:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  8:33 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Oh no. Here we go again. Making new accounts to attack youtubers again? You always think the manga is poorly written and the anime is always great.

I'll give him or her The Ilya part. But basara and ranzo are not different don't no why he/she put them.

I agree with the Ilya part. I don't even like or dislike the manga. In fact I like the anime more but I don't know how they're going to go in the next few episodes but I hope its well.
(Feb. 08, 2022  9:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I'll give him or her The Ilya part. But basara and ranzo are not different don't no why he/she put the
basara only battled like 2 times in the manga and nothing else but if you think they did something i will respect you.

i never said the anime was better in fact i think they are both good im just giving my opinion.
Anyway, I hope the next season can drop the advertising thing and give GOOD reasons, like GT was a mess but picked up quite quickly. (Also I refuse to believ Rashad is baddie, I just got backstabbed if that happened, I was thinking a new character would pull an Arthur and show up out of nowhere)
gt was a mess at the begining
(Feb. 09, 2022  5:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: gt was a mess at the begining
I guess, but at least GT had a clear antagonist. Db is more wishy washy IMO.
Totally unorthodox thought: Rashad breaks Valkyrie again
I feel its Hasbro's biggest mistake to put Ifritor after seeing Peter Pig's vid, where it lost to every TT Bey. Like the fact that its in the anime forces Beyblade Youtubers to have to pit it against TT stuff.... I wish they didn't put Ifritor in the anime now
(Feb. 10, 2022  3:27 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  5:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: gt was a mess at the begining
I guess, but at least GT had a clear antagonist. Db is more wishy washy IMO.

are you still into db?
Scalping along to watch zankye reviews as I have nothing really else to do on Friday, it’s kinda routine at this point for me.
(Feb. 09, 2022  7:06 AM)shinsho Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2022  9:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'll give him or her The Ilya part. But basara and ranzo are not different don't no why he/she put the
basara only battled like 2 times in the manga and nothing else but if you think they did something i will respect you.

i never said the anime was better in fact i think they are both good im just giving my opinion.

Well. I'm late to the Party. But in all seriousness please stop making New WBO Accounts. You've already been banned and you will continue getting banned so it's not even worth your time anymore. You were given many warnings and helpful tips and reminders by the Fellow WBO Staff and WBO Members but you chose not to listen now you're just continuously getting banned. If I were you, as much as I love the WBO and enjoy being on it, I'd stop making Alt Accounts and just accept my punishment. If you aren't Beyblade King or whatever his Username was I can't remember then I'm sorry for the accusation but if you are, please stop making Alt Accounts and accept what you've been given. 

Back on Topc: I'm pretty excited to see how DB will wrap up and see how Bell develops as a Character and a fellow rival and see if Rashad is actually a "Badman"
So is there still gonna be one more season after DB? Since the manga is over, will it have an anime-original protagonist?
I think they need to change the work ethic at the Beyblade anime place, like 1 ep per week! How about 1 every 2 weeks? Or at least let them have breaks.
Not really feeling DB rn everthing just feels so random theres just so many subplot get thrown at us at a consistent basis like oh shu wants to take revenge on bell does he do it idk but probably no since theres no sign of him having intrest in bell.

I feel like the only good thing to watch for DB is bell and basara imo the others eh not so much like now rashad just suddenly wants to be more compatative because he sees bell befriend phenomeno like what theres no proper build up to this any so ever which makes this an unproper development for rashad. I feel like if they could make valt beat him before he gets raphael and then develops his more compatative style it would make so much more sense also if they make him more "justice is everything" guy the phenomeno subplot would actually makes sense and actually making phenomeno a character that is tied in to the story.

Overall though i feel like even tho sparking is bad its still more enjoyable for me to watch than DB because at least they dont waste character and actually have a clear end goal unlike sparking where half of the cast is just there doing nothing and everthing in db feels like it could end in just half the lenght of this season.

(Feb. 11, 2022  9:07 AM)Xeogran Wrote: So is there still gonna be one more season after DB? Since the manga is over, will it have an anime-original protagonist?
Still no confirmation on that if i were to guess they prob wont make anymore anime because of the lack of ad towards it since YT season got anounced like every dec like in DB where a site reported on a 6th season of beyblade or if they does do an anime they could cut off the lenght and make it a 5 min ep for like 26 episodes only.
I saw a tweet from hiro morita saying that the last episode of beyblade burst (he doesn't say DB) is written and is hard because of the many characters it has.
Just a Random Thought, when you really think about it, Bell and Rashad are really basically opposites. Bell is Short and Rashad is Tall, Bell's Beyblade is a Demon and Rashad's is an Angel. Rashad's Serious while Bell is just laid back and is a prankster. Bell is Immature while Rashad is very mature. I know that this was the main point between the Rivalry between Bell and Rashad but when you actually take a minute to identify their opposites in Personalities it's actually pretty cool and I love how the Plot Writers panned this out from the beginning. Anyways, just an Old UnseenBurst Random Thought of the day.
Yeah and also I feel like Rashad would've made a better protagonist (Journey wise)
It seems like new season will not have anime
Because director says he've done what he can do.
https://twitter.com/ojk7958/status/14935...FbF_g&s=19
(Feb. 16, 2022  12:19 PM)marutti Wrote: It seems like new season will not have anime

Wait what so manga and anime both arent there so what are we gonna se or beyblade franchise is over??
(Feb. 16, 2022  12:55 PM)ただ無敵 Wrote: Wait what so manga and anime both arent there so what are we gonna se or beyblade franchise is over??
Well not confirmed but it could be either that or they are changing directors and moving to 5 mins ep
(Feb. 16, 2022  12:59 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2022  12:55 PM)ただ無敵 Wrote: Wait what so manga and anime both arent there so what are we gonna se or beyblade franchise is over??
Well not confirmed but it could be either that or they are changing directors and moving to 5 mins ep

Like they cant cover the whole season in 5 min episodes if they do that then ig they will increase the number of episodes
(Feb. 16, 2022  1:05 PM)ただ無敵 Wrote: Like they cant cover the whole season in 5 min episodes if they do that then ig they will increase the number of episodes
Nah if they does do 5 min just expect it to be mot confusing and worse than the other seasons just like bottleman
(Feb. 16, 2022  12:19 PM)marutti Wrote: It seems like new season will not have anime
Considering DB’s rushed plot, he should take a breather. Be like mr Sakurai post Sora and take a break, we still love you!