Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(May. 20, 2021  5:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  4:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Valt's a tad better at Beyblade than Shu.

Valt is an extremely popular character but, Shu is like God-Tier popular.

I have to agree with you there because Valt at full power can clap Shu. I hope they battle in DB that will be awesome to watch

"Clap" is not a good way to describe that. Valt at full power can barely beat Shu. Shu is almost Valt's equal. Do not underestimate Shu.
(May. 20, 2021  5:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  4:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt's a tad better at Beyblade than Shu.

Valt is an extremely popular character but, Shu is like God-Tier popular.

I have to agree with you there because Valt at full power can clap Shu. I hope they battle in DB that will be awesome to watch

I wouldn't say clap. I do believe Valt would beat him given that Valt is stronger, but Valt wouldn't have an easy go of it. The match would be close. I'd love to see a match between them in DB as well.
(May. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  5:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have to agree with you there because Valt at full power can clap Shu. I hope they battle in DB that will be awesome to watch

I wouldn't say clap. I do believe Valt would beat him given that Valt is stronger, but Valt wouldn't have an easy go of it. The match would be close.

Just like that amazing battle in Sparking. Or the last battle in S2, where they tied, how many, 16 times maybe?
(May. 20, 2021  5:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wouldn't say clap. I do believe Valt would beat him given that Valt is stronger, but Valt wouldn't have an easy go of it. The match would be close.

Just like that amazing battle in Sparking. Or the last battle in S2, where they tied, how many, 16 times maybe?

Probably wouldn't be as many ties this time, but yeah it would be a close one.
(May. 20, 2021  2:30 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Yeah, unfortunately some fanbases are like that. The world would be a better place if people pitch in 1% more common sense online

Again, not that liking Shu is bad. Sure, some really wild Shu fans (shudders from my memory of that infamous Shu fangirl) rubbed me the wrong way and kinda ruined my enjoyment of him. But I really still like him as a character and hes fun to discuss about, since hes one of Burst’s only heavily-developed characters. Personally, I like anywhere run by the WBO because theres a lot of mature discussion about him and not say, the incessant chanting of “I LIKE SHU UWU HE DA BEST”

same tbh. i really like shu as a character because his character is pretty good actually its just his fanbase...

(cries in the cursed fanart and fanfics about him) 
(May. 20, 2021  6:11 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  2:30 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Yeah, unfortunately some fanbases are like that. The world would be a better place if people pitch in 1% more common sense online

Again, not that liking Shu is bad. Sure, some really wild Shu fans (shudders from my memory of that infamous Shu fangirl) rubbed me the wrong way and kinda ruined my enjoyment of him. But I really still like him as a character and hes fun to discuss about, since hes one of Burst’s only heavily-developed characters. Personally, I like anywhere run by the WBO because theres a lot of mature discussion about him and not say, the incessant chanting of “I LIKE SHU UWU HE DA BEST”

same tbh. i really like shu as a character because his character is pretty good actually its just his fanbase...

This hits home hard.
(cries with you)
Remember what legend Free once said:" You didn't know anything about Fafnir, that's not fair". Free is a good guy
I was thinking about and I think Drum in sparking is one (keyword ONE) the most consistent Legend. I mean all of his wins felt well deserved and his losses didn't feel like bs (besides the battles against Hikaru and Hyuga/Shu and Lean) I feel that he's in a grey area when he's not that powerful (compare to some of the other legends) but he still doesn't feel like weak (once again compared to other legends) or maybe I just being Bais because Drum is in my top 5 burst characters and in my top 10 overall characters for Beyblade.
Does anybody think that Blind is underrated? I mean, think about it, Blind has two awesome moves: Dread Vertical and Dread Gyro, was a member of the GT 3, and achieved DARK TURBO. Shoot, he's even a better wielder of Bahamut than Boa. Sure, he didn't win a match in GT but he was going against Drum and Delta, two strong bladers at the time. Also, I feel like he could beat Fumiya, Pot Hope, and Lodin (no disrespect to these characters btw). I feel like people only hate on Blind because he owns Bahamut which is kinda ridiculous since anybody should be allowed to own a Bahamut bey (of a different model) if they want to. And I can't wait to see Basara in action with his Bahamut bey.
(May. 20, 2021  11:09 PM)Dark red Wrote: Does anybody think that Blind is underrated? I mean, think about it, Blind has two awesome moves: Dread Vertical and Dread Gyro, was a member of the GT 3, and achieved DARK TURBO. Shoot, he's even a better wielder of Bahamut than Boa. Sure, he didn't win a match in GT but he was going against Drum and Delta, two strong bladers at the time. Also, I feel like he could beat Fumiya, Pot Hope, and Lodin (no disrespect to these characters btw). I feel like people only hate on Blind because he owns Bahamut which is kinda ridiculous since anybody should be allowed to own a Bahamut bey (of a different model) if they want to.  And I can't wait to see Basara in action with his Bahamut bey.

I feel that as I loved Fumiya (not as much as Free) and Kyle, who I liked better than Ken. They both got hated for owning Fafnir and Kerbues, I've seen people complain about Fumiya losing too much although all of his losses made sense, he lost to Drum because of physics, Lost to Lodin because, Sheer Attack power vs Stamina type, Lost to Delta because Delta saw his plan for a slow more burst and countered it by giving it spin with its bullet through Fafnir's rachet. I also loved both of their personalities and I loved Kyle's design, his mask was fire and I loved during the Cruise arc he was taking in power levels or whatever he was doing. Also, I loved how against Lodin and Delta, Fumiya was like "I win, a burst finish" but then his opponents were like "Nah" and hit him with an attack that bursted Fafnir.
(May. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  5:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have to agree with you there because Valt at full power can clap Shu. I hope they battle in DB that will be awesome to watch

I wouldn't say clap. I do believe Valt would beat him given that Valt is stronger, but Valt wouldn't have an easy go of it. The match would be close. I'd love to see a match between them in DB as well.

Yeah. DB Spriggan vs DB Valtryek. Who knows, Shu might even win.

(May. 20, 2021  6:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  6:11 PM)Pixi Wrote: same tbh. i really like shu as a character because his character is pretty good actually its just his fanbase...

This hits home hard.
(cries with you)

Ryuga's Son be like: Blue Eye
hmm in DB will Shu evolve Spriggan
(May. 21, 2021  3:42 PM)JJustice Wrote: hmm in DB will Shu evolve Spriggan

Yes he will, a new Spriggan is already confirmed.
(May. 21, 2021  3:37 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  11:09 PM)Dark red Wrote: Does anybody think that Blind is underrated? I mean, think about it, Blind has two awesome moves: Dread Vertical and Dread Gyro, was a member of the GT 3, and achieved DARK TURBO. Shoot, he's even a better wielder of Bahamut than Boa. Sure, he didn't win a match in GT but he was going against Drum and Delta, two strong bladers at the time. Also, I feel like he could beat Fumiya, Pot Hope, and Lodin (no disrespect to these characters btw). I feel like people only hate on Blind because he owns Bahamut which is kinda ridiculous since anybody should be allowed to own a Bahamut bey (of a different model) if they want to.  And I can't wait to see Basara in action with his Bahamut bey.

I feel that as I loved Fumiya (not as much as Free) and Kyle, who I liked better than Ken. They both got hated for owning Fafnir and Kerbues, I've seen people complain about Fumiya losing too much although all of his losses made sense, he lost to Drum because of physics, Lost to Lodin because, Sheer Attack power vs Stamina type, Lost to Delta because Delta saw his plan for a slow more burst and countered it by giving it spin with its bullet through Fafnir's rachet. I also loved both of their personalities and I loved Kyle's design, his mask was fire and I loved during the Cruise arc he was taking in power levels or whatever he was doing. Also, I loved how against Lodin and Delta, Fumiya was like "I win, a burst finish" but then his opponents were like "Nah" and hit him with an attack that bursted Fafnir.

Yeah, I also liked Fumiya along with Lodin and Blind. Though, I felt like Fumiya and Lodin were wasted potential and got done dirty. For example, Fumiya could've got a chance to shine in the WBBA vs Hell Arc, like going to Hell Tower to get his members back, getting a rematch against Lodin, and going "Full Power" as Free did. And I mean by "Full Power", I mean Fumiya tossing his glasses aside with his red eyes glowing and proving to his sister along with Free that the Fafnir line is in good hands (Though he shouldn't have to prove anything to anybody). As for Lodin, he shouldn't have got that Cho-z Lui treatment in GT but instead should have been in that Island Tournament with Drum.
I've been thinking about Zero G for a bit, and that got me wondering... why was Zyro new to the whole Zero G stadium thing in Episode 1, other than plot reasons? Now I know what you're thinking, "they've probably only recently just made the stadium", and while that is possible, that doesn't explain why Samurai Ifraid was made the way it was several years ago. It has a Circle Flat, which wouldn't have been that useful in a regular stadium and was made for a Zero G stadium. If it's simply because Zyro didn't know about it all this time, then how? It's been seven years since he got Ifraid, if the Zero G stadium was made during the time he received his Ifraid, then how did Zyro not know about the stadiums for that long?
(May. 21, 2021  8:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've been thinking about Zero G for a bit, and that got me wondering... why was Zyro new to the whole Zero G stadium thing in Episode 1, other than plot reasons? Now I know what you're thinking, "they've probably only recently just made the stadium", and while that is possible, that doesn't explain why Samurai Ifraid was made the way it was several years ago. It has a Circle Flat, which wouldn't have been that useful in a regular stadium and was made for a Zero G stadium. If it's simply because Zyro didn't know about it all this time, then how? It's been seven years since he got Ifraid, if the Zero G stadium was made during the time he received his Ifraid, then how did Zyro not know about the stadiums for that long?

It might be a plothole, but based on what we've seen it's pretty obvious that Zero G stadiums were only in the more populated areas. Maybe he's just never been to a bigger city.
(May. 21, 2021  9:21 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  8:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've been thinking about Zero G for a bit, and that got me wondering... why was Zyro new to the whole Zero G stadium thing in Episode 1, other than plot reasons? Now I know what you're thinking, "they've probably only recently just made the stadium", and while that is possible, that doesn't explain why Samurai Ifraid was made the way it was several years ago. It has a Circle Flat, which wouldn't have been that useful in a regular stadium and was made for a Zero G stadium. If it's simply because Zyro didn't know about it all this time, then how? It's been seven years since he got Ifraid, if the Zero G stadium was made during the time he received his Ifraid, then how did Zyro not know about the stadiums for that long?

It might be a plothole, but based on what we've seen it's pretty obvious that Zero G stadiums were only in the more populated areas. Maybe he's just never been to a bigger city.

Good point, it could very well be Zyro being isolated from big cities for so long, and clearly the city he was in seemed to all be new to him, so if that is the reason, it makes sense. Zero G stadiums existing for a while does seem reinforced by others referring to Zyro as a rookie, implying that they've used the stadium for a while, long enough to use it decently.
Guys I have a question about the whole franchise:

Is Beyblade for boys only or it’s for boys and girls?
(May. 22, 2021  12:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I have a question about the whole franchise:

Is Beyblade for boys only or it’s for boys and girls?

Given how the anime is usually a tie-in of some sorts to promote the toys, it appears to be mostly aimed for boys. Generally speaking, it appears such because of the vast amounts of male characters. There are a couple female Bladers, too — nevertheless Beyblade is mainly targeted towards males, both the toys and the anime. However, there are plenty of female anime viewers (ex. Me) since they enjoy the characters and the plot

Of course, thats just explaining the ordeal in a few sentences. Theres a lot more to this but I dont want to overwhelm anyone with an essay answer (and Im sure someone else can explain it better than me!)

Overall: Beyblade is mostly aimed towards boys, but its not only for boys. Females enjoy it too! Smile
(May. 21, 2021  3:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  5:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wouldn't say clap. I do believe Valt would beat him given that Valt is stronger, but Valt wouldn't have an easy go of it. The match would be close. I'd love to see a match between them in DB as well.

Yeah. DB Spriggan vs DB Valtryek. Who knows, Shu might even win.
Well I hope it will better that time. Like Sparking battle was good but they could use more, not only Rush Shoot vs Counter Break. World Slash, World Spin vs Brave Sword, Brave Flash
Does anyone else misses when burst did national tournaments and team tournaments before going to the international?

I think that on these new series is too easy to be champ
you can just beat valt and thats it!
No tournament
No journey
the max will happen is a hard battle or valt clapping your.

and I miss a lot the team tournaments too but since they are a part of the national tournament (the national team tournament) it will not happen

like the series get a bunch of begginers and throw then in a international level at ep 4 or something

I think this is one of the reasons the new characters do not have that much of a development
Well since it says that Rashad will be leader after Valt, that propably means this. Rashad Change Valt, Bell change Lui, Ranzo change Free, Basara change Shu. It's just fan theory but Free fans will finish me
(May. 22, 2021  8:34 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well since it says that Rashad will be leader after Valt, that propably means this. Rashad Change Valt, Bell change Lui, Ranzo change Free, Basara change Shu. It's just fan theory but Free fans will finish me

Indeed we will finish you. Indeed we will
(May. 22, 2021  8:34 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well since it says that Rashad will be leader after Valt, that propably means this. Rashad Change Valt, Bell change Lui, Ranzo change Free, Basara change Shu. It's just fan theory but Free fans will finish me

You shouldn’t take the next leader thing to serious. Its more of away to hype up rashad.With this kind of statement its going to spark interest from everyone
(May. 23, 2021  5:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

You shouldn’t take the next leader thing to serious. Its more of away to hype up rashad.With this kind of statement its going to spark interest from everyone

Yeah. I actually forget to put that it's joke. Now I will get finished

(May. 23, 2021  4:26 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:

Indeed we will finish you. Indeed we will

It won't happen. I have plot armour power