Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 21, 2021  4:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Unpopular opinion: All those useless Ranzo conversations are getting a little bit tough to read. I like the character but dang, it’s really starting to get a lot less funny and a whole lot more annoying.

knew this was gonna happen eventually  Smith
Ransou while he is cool and i wheeze every time he hits me with the "amigo", i do think a cult revolving around him is a bit much. Same can be said about Harry.
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Unpopular opinion: All those useless Ranzo conversations are getting a little bit tough to read. I like the character but dang, it’s really starting to get a lot less funny and a whole lot more annoying.

Now you know exactly how I feel about the constant, constant Harry the Hedgehog memes Tongue_out
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ransou while he is cool and i wheeze every time he hits me with the "amigo", i do think a cult revolving around him is a bit much. Same can be said about Harry.

Yup, probably gotta tone it down a little bit. While memeing about our Amigo is fun and all, repeating it too much would make it stop being funny to most people.
We're not disbanding the pfp group of course (still too early into the series to do that lol), but I'll try to not call someone Amigo all the time, that has its own thread and we already do the Amigo thing a lot there.
Please don't tell me that Ranzou is becoming the new meme, as he doesn't deserve that treatment.
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Please don't tell me that Ranzou is becoming the new meme, as he doesn't deserve that treatment.

He already became a meme, but I'm thinking it's going a little bit overboard.
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:32 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Please don't tell me that Ranzou is becoming the new meme, as he doesn't deserve that treatment.
From the looks of it it is inevitable that Ranzo is going to be a meme which is annoying referring to the amount of "AMIGO" spam lately
I might be getting wrong names hold on
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:03 AM)MasterChef Wrote:

Its very annoying, my wish is for everybody to just be normal and stop with the Rnazou meme and everything. No offense but these Ranzou profile pictures and ugly are annoying.

Well, I wouldn't say very annoying, just getting out of hand.
sad news: the brazilian voice actress for Madoka (also dubbed Mariam from v-force, Amy rose, gwen, toph and a lot more) died
I posted this on random toughts cause she dubbed 2 beyblade characters (as I stated, Mariam and Madoka)
she died some days ago but I just saw this now

(Apr. 21, 2021  12:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
From the looks of it it is inevitable that Ranzo is going to be a meme which is annoying referring to the amount of "AMIGO" spam lately

in the defense of Ranzo
the only person that is really spamming is sushiroll1234 and we already told him to stop (as you can see there are not that much amigo spams) just because we say amigo in a post does not mean is an amigo spam, a amigo spam is what sushiroll did of just spamming "bump amigos" and "hello amigos" and stuff like that and he stopped (thankfully)
ok basujima sucks
Ooh, really? Noice.
Happy Birthday to Burst God's best girl!
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:50 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Today it is the birthday of Kris Kuroda
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzjAuMHVoAIz...name=large

oh yay
happy birthday to best girl
*claps*
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:50 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Today it is the birthday of Kris Kuroda
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzjAuMHVoAIz...name=large

Happy birthday Kris!
Just want to talk/compare Lui and Free
Note: You may find some bias and wrong information, Also I wrote a lot.
Oh, almost forgot:
*hands everyone a streamers and blows mine*
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Just want to talk/compare Lui and Free
Lane is not as strong as Valt. Valt smoked Lucifer The End. Granted, Rantaro helped him, but he needed to make that win easier to preserve stamina. He needed to beat Shu as well, he couldn't go all out against Lane, he needed the stamina.
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Just want to talk/compare Lui and Free

I would say that Silas did better in the battle against Drum and Lui. Free eliminated Drum only because Silas had made him vulnerable while Silas basically just had a 3 way clash with Free and Lui and didn’t need anything to beat Lui.
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

I would say that Silas did better in the battle against Drum and Lui. Free eliminated Drum only because Silas had made him vulnerable while Silas basically just had a 3 way clash with Free and Lui and didn’t need anything to beat Lui.

I would say that to, I said it was 50/50 in the work of eliminating Lui. Was there a typo in my post?
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I would say that Silas did better in the battle against Drum and Lui. Free eliminated Drum only because Silas had made him vulnerable while Silas basically just had a 3 way clash with Free and Lui and didn’t need anything to beat Lui.

I would say that to, I said it was 50/50 in the work of eliminating Lui. Was there a typo in my post?

No you said everything perfectly, I just don’t know if Lui and Free were really equal in that particular battle. Wasn’t Lui forcing Free back before he escaped with nothing break?
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I would say that Silas did better in the battle against Drum and Lui. Free eliminated Drum only because Silas had made him vulnerable while Silas basically just had a 3 way clash with Free and Lui and didn’t need anything to beat Lui.

What? I would say that Lui and Free are about equal, Lui being a tiny bit stronger.
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I would say that to, I said it was 50/50 in the work of eliminating Lui. Was there a typo in my post?

What? I would say that Lui and Free are about equal, Lui being a tiny bit stronger.

Honestly, what has s5 Free done to prove he is stronger besides eliminating the low tier level brothers? When you reflect back on it, his only credible eliminations are Silas by a couple of seconds and Drum while completely vulnerable.
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I would say that to, I said it was 50/50 in the work of eliminating Lui. Was there a typo in my post?

No you said everything perfectly, I just don’t know if Lui and Free were really equal in that particular battle. Wasn’t Lui forcing Free back before he escaped with nothing break?

They were going full power in there final clash between each other. I would say there were figthing equally. I don't think Lui would have done a anything like ring out when he was forcing back Free. Ddi you agree with what Is aid about everything else?
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:21 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No you said everything perfectly, I just don’t know if Lui and Free were really equal in that particular battle. Wasn’t Lui forcing Free back before he escaped with nothing break?

They wee going full power in there final clash between each other. I would say there were figthing equally. I don't think Lui would have done a anything like ring out when he was forcing back Free. Ddi you agree with what Is aid about everything else?

Yeah I agree with mostly everything else, points are too good for me not to agree even if I wanted to.