Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 19, 2021  9:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:24 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: i don't want to be rude but what is the difference between "strongest in the world" and "invincible"

Because a lot fans says that Valt is the strongest and no one can't beat him wherever a lot of can beat him. I don't say that Valt isn't the Strongest, he is the strongest in World but not unbeatable

Yeah I agree, he’s definitely the strongest but of course, nobody is truly unbeatable.
Hi guys they just added the last 13 episodes of Beyblade Burst Rise to Netflix! Unfortunately I’m stuck at episode one due to being caught up with the original series.
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:03 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hi guys they just added the last 13 episodes of Beyblade Burst Rise to Netflix! Unfortunately I’m stuck at episode one due to being caught up with the original series.

Really?!
imagine if kenta defeated kyoya
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:16 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Every blader can be beaten.

some bladers are just so strong that sometimes it's too unlikely to dwell upon *cough cough Rago who can solo the whole entire burst world and body them, trash them, clap them, and throw them into a trash can*
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:16 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Every blader can be beaten.

except for ma boi gwyn
DRUM BEATING HIM WAS A FLUKE
I finished a Burst S1 rewatch not too long ago and I'm rewatching season 2 and as I'm rewatching I'm reminded how much I love Rantaro. I know people are loving Ranzo, but he's no Rantaro. Sorry guys lol.
(Apr. 20, 2021  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I finished a Burst S1 rewatch not too long ago and I'm rewatching season 2 and as I'm rewatching I'm reminded how much I love Rantaro. I know people are loving Ranzo, but he's no Rantaro. Sorry guys lol.

Yeah, same thing happened to me when I rewatched S2 two weeks ago. Matt Hill's voice fits in perfectly with Rantaro's personality and dialogue imo. About Ranzo, well he's better than Ranjiro.
(Apr. 20, 2021  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I finished a Burst S1 rewatch not too long ago and I'm rewatching season 2 and as I'm rewatching I'm reminded how much I love Rantaro. I know people are loving Ranzo, but he's no Rantaro. Sorry guys lol.

It's ok dude. I mean, Rantaro is the OG man, and just because we're spreading the Ranzo memes everywhere doesn't mean we don't like him as much. Also...
#Rantaro_Best_Dad

nah, its all good
respect kumicho! Smile
In my opinion, My ranking for the Kiyamas are Rantraao>Ranzou>Rangiro.(Not power ranking)
random: if valt actually sucked but the first two serires still focused on him. he kept sucking.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: In my opinion, My ranking for the Kiyamas are Rantraao>Ranzou>Rangiro.(Not power ranking)

I think Ranzo and Rantaro are about equal (one is an utter meme and the other is best dad, it's hard to choose one XD). Ranjiro's pretty eh but I kinda like him too.

(Apr. 20, 2021  6:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: random: if valt actually sucked but the first two serires still focused on him. he kept sucking.

That would suck.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:07 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu5uvw7kh-53LrGZUFkqr...A&usqp=CAU]

Hey look, turns out Bell's cape is multi-functional. How convenient.
And ngl the look on his face is priceless.
Who's the main protagonist of DB?
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:30 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Who's the main protagonist of DB?

this guy
[Image: 450?cb=20210401203649]
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:32 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:30 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Who's the main protagonist of DB?

this guy

The image isn't showing on my end. What is their name?
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:35 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:32 PM)Pixi Wrote: this guy

Bell Daikokuten. You know, the small kid in the picture above your post.
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:35 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:32 PM)Pixi Wrote: this guy

bell daikokuten is his name
Unpopular opinion: All those useless Ranzo conversations are getting a little bit tough to read. I like the character but dang, it’s really starting to get a lot less funny and a whole lot more annoying.
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Unpopular opinion: All those useless Ranzo conversations are getting a little bit tough to read. I like the character but dang, it’s really starting to get a lot less funny and a whole lot more annoying.

Its very annoying, my wish is for everybody to just be normal and stop with the Rnazou meme and everything. No offense but these Ranzou profile pictures and ugly are annoying.