Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Many people copied the first fire blader and you know very well who they are
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The Strongest Destructive Tag Team in Beyblade
[Image: MV5BMjA0MDQ1MjQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEy...00_AL_.jpg]

We need Ariel and Gabriel remakes for King and Queen.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Many people copied the first fire blader and you know very well who they are

well it's a idea that could be introduced easily. For example, I could say Burst copied the 'First Dragon Blader' but it was idea that could be easily made.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't think Fafnir was made from Meteo L-Drago specifically but the concept of a left spinning Dragon was probably taken from L-Drago. Also yeah, Burning Uppercut and Raging Upper share similarities with eachother.

Yes it was. In burst, fumiya just puts Fafnir down. Asborbing energy from attacks. A bey not spinning but gaining speed as soon as it contacts a bey. It's a idea copied from MFB. I can also list more

(Jan. 17, 2021  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The Strongest Destructive Tag Team in Beyblade
[Image: MV5BMjA0MDQ1MjQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEy...00_AL_.jpg]

Imagine if Ryuga and Rago teamed up.

That's not copying MFB. It's just a gimmick where it absorbs spin with rubber even when it's standing still. It's not using the aura to start spinning on its own.
lol did you all see how Max destroyed Gabriel and Queen said: "Oh no my Gabriel!"
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes it was. In burst, fumiya just puts Fafnir down. Asborbing energy from attacks. A bey not spinning but gaining speed as soon as it contacts a bey. It's a idea copied from MFB. I can also list more

Imagine if Ryuga and Rago teamed up.

That's not copying MFB. It's just a gimmick where it absorbs spin with rubber even when it's standing still. It's not using the aura to start spinning on its own.

It wasn't about the AURA! It was absorbing spin from attacks. The idea about fafnir absorbing spin from attacks was copied from Meteo l drago and that's a fact.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: agree i didn't see the issue at all the had a plan and it work I even saw someone say that oh lui use raging upper on spriggan it should've burst lol cause he use his special move and they only reason why it didn't is lui must be holding back he only use full power against free lol

Raging Upper wouldn't even work lol. As we can see Spryzen came down way fast for Luinor to change it's momentum or get any movement done at all before Lucius' walls dropped. Also of course Lui wasn't going full full power. He really has no reason too, however you could see he put some power into his hits against Lucius.

exactly world got push back twice in that battle by both longinus and Lucifer but both shu and spriggan was unfazed and as you mentioned it In fact use it to get momentum which is terrifying that's why I said that tag team is dangerous which is why I get  the reason not putting shu and valt as a tag (aside from lane having no one else lol) and yea lui has no reason to give full strength In this situation it's a tag battle going solo will cause your partner to get eliminated and then the match will turn out to be a 2 vs 1 no one want that no matter what lol. my issue with those certain fans is their using this as an excuse to why the lost which is funny  cause when the say lui only use full strength against free but forgot he lost that match cause best boi sisco was lurking lol. team work >> individual full strength lol. not saying full strength doesn't make a difference cause of course it does but even if lui ws going full strength against lane he has to worry about shu who also would've gone full strength to balance it out .
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol did you all see how Max destroyed Gabriel and Queen said: "Oh no my Gabriel!"

Yes lol that was funny
Fafnir takes inspiration from L-Drago's spin steal gimmick not that it copied it. Tho you could say Free stole Ryuga's freelance move
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That's not copying MFB. It's just a gimmick where it absorbs spin with rubber even when it's standing still. It's not using the aura to start spinning on its own.

It wasn't about the AURA! It was absorbing spin from attacks. The idea about fafnir absorbing spin from attacks was copied from Meteo l drago and that's a fact.

Oh yeah my bad. You're right, however Fafnir executes it differently, slightly. It uses a bunch of rubber to not only steal spin easier but to create a way to counter the bey.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:46 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Raging Upper wouldn't even work lol. As we can see Spryzen came down way fast for Luinor to change it's momentum or get any movement done at all before Lucius' walls dropped. Also of course Lui wasn't going full full power. He really has no reason too, however you could see he put some power into his hits against Lucius.

exactly world got push back twice in that battle by both longinus and Lucifer but both shu and spriggan was unfazed and as you mentioned it I'm fact use it to get momentum which is terrifying that's why I said that tag team is dangerous which is why I get  the reason not putting shu and valt as a tag (aside from lane having no one else lol) and yea lui has no reason to give full strength no In this situation it's a tag battle going solo will cause your partner to get eliminated and then the match will turn out to be a 2 vs 1 no one want that no matter what lol. my issue with those certain fans is their using this as an excuse to why the lost which is fun cause when the say lui only use full strength against free but forgot he lost that match cause best boi sisco was lurking lol. team work >> individual full strength lol. not saying full strength doesn't make a difference cause of course it does but even if lui ws going full strength against lane he has to worry about shu who also would've gone full strength to balance it out .

Good comment, leading into my new HOT TAKE.
HOT TAKE #5?
Some people use the whole, "he wasn't using his full power" excuse way too much. Like seriously, it applies to less situations than you'd think, but it's become another 'I need good excuse because my favorite lost line'.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It wasn't about the AURA! It was absorbing spin from attacks. The idea about fafnir absorbing spin from attacks was copied from Meteo l drago and that's a fact.

Oh yeah my bad. You're right, however Fafnir executes it differently, slightly. It uses a bunch of rubber to not only steal spin easier but to create a way to counter the bey.

Yes true. But, the idea was created by meteo l drago's signature ability (absorbing attacks). But it's not completely copied. Just a bit different lol
Beyblade Has Got Talent #2: Hyuga causes to burn up with his Zoom Zoom.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:46 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: exactly world got push back twice in that battle by both longinus and Lucifer but both shu and spriggan was unfazed and as you mentioned it I'm fact use it to get momentum which is terrifying that's why I said that tag team is dangerous which is why I get  the reason not putting shu and valt as a tag (aside from lane having no one else lol) and yea lui has no reason to give full strength no In this situation it's a tag battle going solo will cause your partner to get eliminated and then the match will turn out to be a 2 vs 1 no one want that no matter what lol. my issue with those certain fans is their using this as an excuse to why the lost which is fun cause when the say lui only use full strength against free but forgot he lost that match cause best boi sisco was lurking lol. team work >> individual full strength lol. not saying full strength doesn't make a difference cause of course it does but even if lui ws going full strength against lane he has to worry about shu who also would've gone full strength to balance it out .

Good comment, leading into my new HOT TAKE.
HOT TAKE #5?
Some people use the whole, "he wasn't using his full power" excuse way too much. Like seriously, it applies to less situations than you'd think, but it's become another 'I need good excuse because my favorite lost line'.

I fully agree with that hot take we can't use that that full power all the time.  the funny thing about this is both free and lui are probably the most protected in the tag tournament specially free he still hasn't burst yet 39 episode later when he was introduce in episode 4 while every other legend has let that sink in crazy right in they say he was nerfed lol . not throwing shade at free his my top 5 favourite but come on !!!. even lane got burst despite being op lol
(Jan. 17, 2021  10:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Good comment, leading into my new HOT TAKE.
HOT TAKE #5?

I fully agree with that hot take we can't use that that full power all the time.  the funny thing about this is both free and lui are probably the most protected in the tag tournament specially free he still hasn't burst yet 39 episode later when he was introduce in episode 4 while every other legend has let that sink in crazy right in they say he was nerfed lol . not throwing shade at free his my top 5 favourite but come on !!!. even lane got burst despite being op lol

Free is such a writers pet tbh, even when he isn’t the main character he always gets the high end of the stick.
Question 1: What Tag Partner is your favorite?
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Question 1: What Tag Partner is your favorite?

all of them are pretty good ngl
I can say that the funniest pair is Dante and Lui.imo
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best part yet lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8iKXpmPX2keB6AmhS8ma...A&usqp=CAU]

Wait what happened
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best part yet lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8iKXpmPX2keB6AmhS8ma...A&usqp=CAU]

Wait what happened

I think it was against shu and Lane right?
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: Wait what happened

I think it was against shu and Lane right?

That is correct
Watch out cause Free and Sisco are about to lose the rest of their matches no joke