Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 17, 2021  1:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:42 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I like burst better than calling it, "Weaker version of Beyblade". Burst is good but I think I like MFB more

1. Better plot
2. Has cool Beyblades
3. Is fun
4. More interesting
5. Special Moves

I have many other reasons as well but I think I'll stop cuz I don't wanna start a Burst vrs MFB war. If that happens, EarthHelios will also get OG in the war

In my opinion, there are none that are better than others. The OG, MFB and Burst series all have their strong points and weak points.

I just prefer mfb over burst
I ain't gonna start no war with anyone. But clearly no other battle surpasses that of Kai vs. Tyson
(Jan. 17, 2021  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Same thing for Turbo. Count Nightfell, Evel both wasted and even Toko got wasted

not only them fubuki,  suoh,  kyle, houi were also wasted even xhan and laban ,with all the hype the z4 had only phi and hearts were great mostly phi  gt also had It with lodin, blind , pot and Joe   . but that's something that all anime has it's inevitable for this to happen they'll be least in some but it's their.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best part yet lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8iKXpmPX2keB6AmhS8ma...A&usqp=CAU]

But a character I like lost so clearly they can't create a cohesive story with power scaling that makes sense!!!!!!
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best part yet lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8iKXpmPX2keB6AmhS8ma...A&usqp=CAU]

you mean the part that made the fanbase salty lol
I like how no one even mentions Silas and Free's reaction when Valt and Rantaro did Synchro Lightning
I'm a major Dante fan and had no problem with that part. Team Lain's strategy was great and the end of the battle where Lui figured out Shu's true intentions was great. People like Zankye are very much overreacting.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like how no one even mentions Silas and Free's reaction when Valt and Rantaro did Synchro Lightning

of course not free didn't get burst when lane and shu end this man career you're going to see the raging salt 💀💀
Unless you can guess who I am a big fan of your not going to convince me lol
Shu be firing that punch on Lane
So many good things happened.

1. Lui has figured out Shu's intentions, more people could start catching on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
2. Valt and Rantaro have a tag team move, more people could get tag team moves.
3. Shu and Lain can now work together making them infinitely more dangerous.
"This episode made me hate Sparking" my butt. It was great.
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm a major Dante fan and had no problem with that part. Team Lain's strategy was great and the end of the battle where Lui figured out Shu's true intentions was great. People like Zankye are very much overreacting.

agree i didn't see the issue at all the had a plan and it work I even saw someone say that oh lui use raging upper on spriggan it should've burst lol cause he use his special move and they only reason why it didn't is lui must be holding back he only use full power against free lol
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm a major Dante fan and had no problem with that part. Team Lain's strategy was great and the end of the battle where Lui figured out Shu's true intentions was great. People like Zankye are very much overreacting.

(Jan. 17, 2021  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unless you can guess who I am a big fan of your not going to convince me lol
Shu be firing that punch on Lane

I like dante but not as much as valt or shu

Shu is like the Ryuga counterpart for burst do u agree
Raging Upper still topping over World Slash every day.
I would like it if Lui destroys Free........the expression on free's face when that happens.....lol
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Raging Upper still topping over World Slash every day.

that not the issue lui always had more raw power than anyone only xhaka has that much fire output . even during god shu vs lui nightmare had more raw power than any bey . shu was just that good in tank them all until longinus couldn't and finish longinus off.  the same way even kurtz was fighting shu he was above shu when it came to raw power but shu was smarter and use that raw against kurtz to beat.  shu fights like a balance type blader as he should while lui battle as a pure attack type as he also should. some fans think more raw power means automatic win which it Doesn't
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm a major Dante fan and had no problem with that part. Team Lain's strategy was great and the end of the battle where Lui figured out Shu's true intentions was great. People like Zankye are very much overreacting.

agree i didn't see the issue at all the had a plan and it work I even saw someone say that oh lui use raging upper on spriggan it should've burst lol cause he use his special move and they only reason why it didn't is lui must be holding back he only use full power against free lol

Raging Upper wouldn't even work lol. As we can see Spryzen came down way fast for Luinor to change it's momentum or get any movement done at all before Lucius' walls dropped. Also of course Lui wasn't going full full power. He really has no reason too, however you could see he put some power into his hits against Lucius.
Fafnir was made from Meteo l drago
Raging Upper was from Zyro's special move
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dread Gravity Classic
[Image: ZRpnQH.gif]

Tsubasa having the dark power was one of the worst things MFB did IMO
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Raging Upper wouldn't even work lol. As we can see Spryzen came down way fast for Luinor to change it's momentum or get any movement done at all before Lucius' walls dropped. Also of course Lui wasn't going full full power. He really has no reason too, however you could see he put some power into his hits against Lucius.

Fafnir was made from Meteo l drago

I don't think Fafnir was made from Meteo L-Drago specifically but the concept of a left spinning Dragon was probably taken from L-Drago. Also yeah, Burning Uppercut and Raging Upper share similarities with eachother.
The Strongest Destructive Tag Team in Beyblade
[Image: MV5BMjA0MDQ1MjQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEy...00_AL_.jpg]
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  9:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Fafnir was made from Meteo l drago

I don't think Fafnir was made from Meteo L-Drago specifically but the concept of a left spinning Dragon was probably taken from L-Drago. Also yeah, Burning Uppercut and Raging Upper share similarities with eachother.

Yes it was. In burst, fumiya just puts Fafnir down. Asborbing energy from attacks. A bey not spinning but gaining speed as soon as it contacts a bey. It's a idea copied from MFB. I can also list more

(Jan. 17, 2021  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The Strongest Destructive Tag Team in Beyblade
[Image: MV5BMjA0MDQ1MjQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEy...00_AL_.jpg]

Imagine if Ryuga and Rago teamed up.