Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

earthhelios you know nothing about og
Burst got lamer when season 3 came out

I do know more than you do
nope you don't you have never seen one beyblade show before
ok guys stop bombarding earthhelios just because he likes og
you said tag team so thats what we are doing
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I was just joking, because you were getting bombarded by GodzillaFan101 about best characters.

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:19 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: earthhelios only knows of beyblade because he says what other people say

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yall dont know OG like I do

GODBILLA BROTHER😎! 🌍 Helios and FREE... HOYA ARE TAG TEAMING US WE GOTTA CLAP BACK!
NO IT IS TAG TEAM TIME LETS GO BROTHER TRUSTBEE!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You know what? I think Im leaving

Lol I’m sorry 🌍 Helios brother😎......
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you said tag team so thats what we are doing

didnt think the tag team was going to be bombarding someone just because they like another beyblade saga
well since earthhelios left... THAN LET'S TAGTEAM FREE...HOYA!!!!!!!!!!
No one cares about tag teaming, get back on topic.
Speaking of tag teams the best one in my mind is no doubt Valt and Shu for burst.
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:23 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you said tag team so thats what we are doing

didnt think the tag team was going to be bombarding someone just because they like another beyblade saga

LOL WAHT DID U THINK?! WE WERE GONNA BEYBATTLE HIM BROTHER?!!!?!?!
Best in my mind is Dante and Lui, free and silas, ranjiro and aiger.
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:25 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:23 PM)Pixi Wrote: didnt think the tag team was going to be bombarding someone just because they like another beyblade saga

LOL WAHT DID U THINK?! WE WERE GONNA BEYBATTLE HIM BROTHER?!!!?!?!

no just be civil
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst got lamer when season 3 came out

I do know more than you do

Agreed.

I only like 2 seasons of burst which are the first two. Like only 33 percent of burst was good. But, I liked almost every part of OG and MFB so I prefer them over burst
no yall are getting tag teamed
I like Tyson and Daichi, Ray and Lee, Kai and Tala, max and Rick, and finally Lui and Drum
Scared GODBILLA brother😎 free... Hoya is scared
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:25 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: LOL WAHT DID U THINK?! WE WERE GONNA BEYBATTLE HIM BROTHER?!!!?!?!

no just be civil

thats not a thing in my handbook

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like Tyson and Daichi, Ray and Lee, Kai and Tala, max and Rick, and finally Lui and Drum

ryuga?
G-Revolutions is the best team in all of beyblade. No one makes a better team then them
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Best in my mind is Dante and Lui, free and silas, ranjiro and aiger.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy🤩🤩🤩!! Free... Hoya brother😎 likes aiga!
GET TAG TEAMED FREEY HOYA