Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Now that all Beyblade series are seemingly in the same timeline, is it safe to say that Brooklyn, Yu and Free are all part of the same family tree? XD
im still mad ab how lost I am on the lore lol
LocalW's new Burst God review inspired me to do a quick write up on my thoughts on each (JP) Burst season again
In X, I would like to see Beyblades physically reflect on the user during battle. Something like Drum and Delta's flames during resonance at least. I know X doesn't have any supernatural elements right now, but they can just say the effects are virtually generated based on the battle, (presumably) just like how the Avatars work.
I think Beyblade X would benefit from supernatural elements.
I know they're trying to make it more realistic and all, but so was Burst's 1st season and then with Lui's appearance it went into DBZ mode and it was cool.
I know this is kinda old, but what
happened to bell
in Beyblade QS. To be more exact Bell and Belial, I feel like they don’t interact which other anymore. Like Beyblade DB Belial had so much character, Belial would talk to Bell all the time. I feel like they had the best bond, Belial would even turn into an inflated balloon just to make bell snap out of a bad mood. The reason why I enjoy DB is because of they’re interaction's now it just feels plain and boring. But thats my thought of it