Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

[Image: EjfEkaMUcAEA0se?format=jpg&name=large]Everybody!

[Image: EnVNIkfXYAAOE6V?format=jpg&name=large]I know this one has gone around, but I love Valt's face in this pic. So wholesome.
What did they do to the legends?! Aah! There minime´s
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: For the bros it’s their poses and for Aiga it’s those eyebrows. They work better on Drum but not on Aiga IMO.

Well thats just Hikaru's signature pose and a slight variation of Hyuga's signature pose.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: QNPq1DR.jpg][/font]

Ik I don’t like their anime poses either lol.
I hope they do a twitter campaign to reveal the next season characters too, the last one was fun,
Funny that Hyuga when he had Super Hyperion that same flare he went up against Valt is his resonance with Hyperion Burn
I remember back in the day we used to get leaked Black and White openings before the official versions came out. They wouldn't be able to be shared here rn anyways, but I wonder what happened to them in general?

Maybe I'm just misremembering or something.
funny how valt still sucks
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga looks creepy kinda

I'd say he looks kinda cute, no homo.
its ok he is handsome
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: For the bros it’s their poses and for Aiga it’s those eyebrows. They work better on Drum but not on Aiga IMO.

Well thats just Hikaru's signature pose and a slight variation of Hyuga's signature pose.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: QNPq1DR.jpg][/font]

is hyuga trynna do a dab?
is aiger trynna do the trash? LOL
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:03 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga looks creepy kinda

I'd say he looks kinda cute, no homo.

At least you said no homo 😂😅
yeah valt dead
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh the hated nowadays

Who’s that?
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh the hated nowadays

Are talking about Aiga and other people
You know, Rise doesn't get a lot of love. To generate some, what are your top two moments from Rise? Give in-depth reasons why.
like valt and dante and laban
It’s gonna be awesome when valt becomes 18, he’s gonna go from “Wonder Boy” to (deep voice) “𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙞”

Beyblade is lit 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
My top two favorite moments in Rise would probably be Delta rescuing Dante during their tag battle against Arthur and Gwyn. My second would be when Valt helped Delta to pick himself up after Devolos' destruction. My second is tied with Dante's victory over Arthur.

1. I think this nicely illustrated how far Dante and Delta's realtionship had come. For most of the season they had a one-sided friendship; all on Dante's end. Delta was openly hostile and thought of Dante as less than nothing. During their very first tag battle against Arthur, he refused to work with Dante. Now during this tag battle he wasn't consumed with pursuing his own self interest. At this juncture he viewed Dante, not only as a worthy blader, but a true comrade and friend which colminated in him sacrificing himself for Dante during this match. While I do think Delta and Dante's relationship transformation from one-sided to a two lane road needed more time to breathe, I do like this moment nonetheless.

2. This was a pivotal moment in Delta's arc. After having been stripped of his spirit, he came to the one place where he could heal; BC Sol. The way Valt helped Delta pick up the pieces and move forward really shows why legions of bladers look up to Valt. Once more, his bright personality, and willingness to help people served to help someone make a change. The way he thinks of others is admirable.

2B. When Dante defeated Arthur, I feel he really came into his own as a truly powerful blader. He proved himself to be powerful when he defeated Lodin and almost defeated Aiger but I feel he truly proved himself when he took down this terror to the blading world. It was a wonderful moment and one of my absolute favorites of rise.

So those are my two (technically 3) favorite moments in rise. What are yours? Sound off.
mfb is lit
Wait is Aiga stronger than Valt
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:27 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Wait is Aiga stronger than Valt

No one can really say.