Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phi was just crazy in that final battle against Aiger

Yeeeeeeeeee! What makes him so crazy to destroy someone’s bey? That’s what I’m talking about, put a crazy overpowered antagonist against a crazy overpowered protagonist
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wait- the entire story or aiga’s story?

Aiger is just plot armor filled for the most part and Phi had weak character depth, so on the story side of things it didn't hold up much.

Right on the money. One of the things I loved about Valt vs Shu is that there was so much depth to that battle. The friendship at stake, and all the emotions that were tied to that battle. Everything those two had been through together all culminating in this last ditch effort to save his friend and restore their friendship. It's almost poetic in a way.
What bey did you hate seeing getting destroyed in burst?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger is just plot armor filled for the most part and Phi had weak character depth, so on the story side of things it didn't hold up much.

I mean- what’d u think a beyblade villain was gonna do? Have a interesting backstory about beyblade? I mean sHu rage quitted over a beyblade match. I liked watching aiga’s story, it was so different from what we’d usually see, even if it’s always “pLoT aRmoR” to u guys, it’s better than a copy valt story or just watching the same story again except now it’s aiga taking 2 seasons to the top

Shu was manipulated to being evil at his lowest point, Gwyn never had friends and always relied on equations, and his mental state started to break apart when his equations started being beaten, Lain took Shu's words to heart and overly trained thinking he was pathetic, gaining flare and becoming overly hostile.

Phi just didn't get the beyblade he wanted and now like 10 years later he still mad, like bro.

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What bey did you hate seeing getting destroyed in burst?

Storm Spryzen getting destroyed was pretty sad. Wonder Valtryek just made me angry but it was pretty funny when Hyde was clowning on Aiger.
I hated seeing Erase Devolos egtting destroyed it just made me heartbroken
getting mad just because you didn't get the beyblade you wanted is just the most sad reason to become 'evil'
Shu is kinda like that one person whose side he doesn't know which one to pick
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hated seeing Erase Devolos getting destroyed it just made me heartbroken

[Image: 1000?cb=20201011190047]
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: getting mad just because you didn't get the beyblade you wanted is just the most sad reason to become 'evil'

It was foolish. No depth. Nothing substantial whatsoever.
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:26 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I mean- what’d u think a beyblade villain was gonna do? Have a interesting backstory about beyblade? I mean sHu rage quitted over a beyblade match. I liked watching aiga’s story, it was so different from what we’d usually see, even if it’s always “pLoT aRmoR” to u guys, it’s better than a copy valt story or just watching the same story again except now it’s aiga taking 2 seasons to the top

Shu was manipulated to being evil at his lowest point, Gwyn never had friends and always relied on equations, and his mental state started to break apart when his equations started being beaten, Lain took Shu's words to heart and overly trained thinking he was pathetic, gaining flare and becoming overly hostile.

Phi just didn't get the beyblade he wanted and now like 10 years later he still mad, like bro.

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What bey did you hate seeing getting destroyed in burst?

Storm Spryzen getting destroyed was pretty sad. Wonder Valtryek just made me angry but it was pretty funny when Hyde was clowning on Aiger.
WOAH WOAH WOAH! When did lain say or sHu say lain was pathetic?
Ace Dragon getting broken was kinda sad too
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu was manipulated to being evil at his lowest point, Gwyn never had friends and always relied on equations, and his mental state started to break apart when his equations started being beaten, Lain took Shu's words to heart and overly trained thinking he was pathetic, gaining flare and becoming overly hostile.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! When did lain say or sHu say lain was pathetic?

Shu said Lain wasn't doing good in training needed to improve. Lain thought Shu was saying that Lain was being pathetic and took his meaning of those words to heart.
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WOAH WOAH WOAH! When did lain say or sHu say lain was pathetic?

Shu said Lain wasn't doing good in training needed to improve. Lain thought Shu was saying that Lain was being pathetic and took his meaning of those words to heart.

He did? I thought he was just a savage?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:37 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shu said Lain wasn't doing good in training needed to improve. Lain thought Shu was saying that Lain was being pathetic and took his meaning of those words to heart.

He did? I thought he was just a savage?

Lain isn't just a random angry guy thats just flare flare ggrrr for no reason.
If lain actually has some cringey sad moment where he thinks he’s pathetic.......I feel like imma die
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:38 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: If lain actually has some cringey sad moment where he thinks he’s pathetic.......I feel like imma die

Rip Lane lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:38 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: If lain actually has some cringey sad moment where he thinks he’s pathetic.......I feel like imma die

You may think its cringe but it adds more character depth, showing Lain feels emotions and actually cared about what his mentor thought of him.
No no no! Helios cant break in the anime!
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No no no! Helios cant break in the anime!

It won't break again.
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Rip Lane lol

(Dec. 23, 2020  4:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

You may think its cringe but it adds more character depth, showing Lain feels emotions and actually cared about what his mentor thought of him.
He probably does but with that voice he has........imma cringe and die.....
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Unfortunately that was confined to the manga. Why they leave crucial pieces of character like that out of the anime is beyond me. Another example of why the manga is superior.
Who even said Lane thought he was pathetic from the manga?
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Who even said Lane thought he was pathetic from the manga?

Shu thinks back to him saying that Lain wasn't doing good and training and needs to improve, and then Shu says "I knew it was me." Just piece the puzzle pieces together.