Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If all he said was that it was the first sparking bey then he could have been talking about the irl product. It lines up because when sparking was first announced remember when he saw that leak of the black Hyperion alongside Uranus.

when i said in general I mean it's the first sparking bey in the story aka burst universe but also product.

Ahh ok. Man, Hiro should really do one of those QnA things that Mr, Takafumi did to sort confusion in burst.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: For all we know he could have trained Lane for only a month before he went rouge, which is believable given how short tempered Lain is.

Start of Surge->Onigashima is like 2 weeks.
In either event I don't think Shu trained Lane during GT. Early Surge or shortly before Surge began, perhaps a month.
Valt has his bey shown first but he never created the system first
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In either event I don't think Shu trained Lane during GT. Early Surge or shortly before Surge began, perhaps a month.

Brave was created in less than a day. Following that Roktavor and Satomb were created. It wouldn't take long. I doubt they would wait that long to reveal their beys.

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt has his bey shown first but he never created the system first

Same deal in Turbo.
Its like the antagonist creates the system .
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its like the antagonist creates the system .

I think its more likely the system was created by engineers at the Red Bulls, or Shu himself. But yeah I see your point lol.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: For all we know he could have trained Lane for only a month before he went rouge, which is believable given how short tempered Lain is.

Start of Surge->Onigashima is like 2 weeks.

When he went to face Lui his training was already completed. It was probably a month of training (purely a guess) but I think it fits the available information we have, which I think points to some time after GT/Rise close to the beginning of Surge.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its like the antagonist creates the system .

I think its more likely the system was created by engineers at the Red Bulls, or Shu himself. But yeah I see your point lol.

This is a nightmare
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Start of Surge->Onigashima is like 2 weeks.

When he went to face Lui his training was already completed. It was probably a month of training (purely a guess) but I think it fits the available information we have, which I think points to some time after GT/Rise close to the beginning of Surge.

A month of training? C'mon dude.

It was merely a trip with some battles and extra training.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In either event I don't think Shu trained Lane during GT. Early Surge or shortly before Surge began, perhaps a month.

Brave was created in less than a day. Following that Roktavor and Satomb were created. It wouldn't take long. I doubt they would wait that long to reveal their beys.

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt has his bey shown first but he never created the system first

Same deal in Turbo.

In the manga perhaps because we didn't see when Satomb or Roktavor were created in the manga.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Brave was created in less than a day. Following that Roktavor and Satomb were created. It wouldn't take long. I doubt they would wait that long to reveal their beys.

Same deal in Turbo.

In the manga perhaps because we didn't see when Satomb or Roktavor were created in the manga.

We never saw them created anywhere. But considering Brave, a more complex bey was created in less than a day same can be said for those 2.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: When he went to face Lui his training was already completed. It was probably a month of training (purely a guess) but I think it fits the available information we have, which I think points to some time after GT/Rise close to the beginning of Surge.

A month of training? C'mon dude.

I'm talking about a month prior to his battle with Lui. Definitely not a year to me.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How about in Evolution?

I believe Rantaro had the first Evolution bey....could be wrong though.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Silas be the first one to have Satomb shown lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: A month of training? C'mon dude.

I'm talking about a month prior to his battle with Lui. Definitely not a year to me.

No one said it was a year though.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Free had Fafnir for a while in evolution.
Free could have very well still be on that journey during Rise
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I believe Rantaro had the first Evolution bey....could be wrong though.

Silas be the first one to have Satomb shown lol

True. But Free also had Fafnir near the same time............
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In the manga perhaps because we didn't see when Satomb or Roktavor were created in the manga.

We never saw them created anywhere. But considering Brave, a more complex bey was created in less than a day same can be said for those 2.
I thought you made that statement based on something in the manga. As for the creation of those two other beys, there is no information to help us extrapolate when they were made.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I believe Rantaro had the first Evolution bey....could be wrong though.

Free had Fafnir for a while in evolution.

What about Lui?
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We never saw them created anywhere. But considering Brave, a more complex bey was created in less than a day same can be said for those 2.
I thought you made that statement based on something in the manga. As for the creation of those two other beys, there is no information to help us extrapolate when they were made.

I based it off of the time it took to create Brave. Less than a day. Glide and Curse are certainty less complex, so the can be created possibly even quicker.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm talking about a month prior to his battle with Lui. Definitely not a year to me.

No one said it was a year though.

Apollo who originally posed this theory mentioned a year.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Free had Fafnir for a while in evolution.

What about Lui?

Aw man, good point. I think its really just up to your imagination in Evolution lol.