Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Meaning Valt didn't even create the system with Gwyn to begin with. He created his bey at the end of Rise before Surge. Meaning he got the system from somewhere else DURING Rise.

Phi and Heartz had Turbo beys when they were like 5. It certainty wasn't the Turbo era then.

Wedont know the exact age of Phi and Hyde

They still are very taller and older than their baby looking selves

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Meaning Valt didn't even create the system with Gwyn to begin with. He created his bey at the end of Rise before Surge. Meaning he got the system from somewhere else DURING Rise.

Phi and Heartz had Turbo beys when they were like 5. It certainty wasn't the Turbo era then.
That was in manga. It was different in the anime I believe.

wrong
I don’t really think the manga says Firsy Uranus is the first sparking bey. It was called First Uranus because it was the prototype for Hyperion/Helios/Lucifer.

-edit: nvm
Uranus would be the 1st bey to be released right?
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t really think the manga says Firsy Uranus is the first sparking bey. It was called First Uranus because it was the prototype for Hyperion/Helios/Lucifer.

No, I'm very certain its the first Surge bey.
Well we know Valt had Valkyrie shown first before Lane and Uranus
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t really think the manga says Firsy Uranus is the first sparking bey. It was called First Uranus because it was the prototype for Hyperion/Helios/Lucifer.

That could be the case. In fact I think it might be. Since there wasn't anything in universe. The promotional info probably just meant the first sparking bey built irl
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

That could be the case. In fact I think it might be. Since there wasn't anything in universe. The promotional info probably just meant the first sparking bey built irl

Ignore that I was wrong. Apparently Hiro said it was the first sparking bey.
Maybe it should have been called Second Uranus
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Zeutron says nvm meaning he found out other wise
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well we know Valt had Valkyrie shown first before Lane and Uranus

yea but hiro went his way to say it Uranus is still the first sparking bey so it really doesn't matter. it's same the cho z era we saw winning first but we all know it's not the first cho z bey.
But did Hiro say it was the first sparking bey created in the manga or did he just say the first sparking bey created, cause that changes the answer.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That could be the case. In fact I think it might be. Since there wasn't anything in universe. The promotional info probably just meant the first sparking bey built irl

Ignore that I was wrong. Apparently Hiro said it was the first sparking bey.

Gotcha
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But did Hiro say it was the first sparking bey created in the manga or did he just say the first sparking bey created, cause that changes the answer.

the first sparking bey in general
Tyson had Dragoon GT first. But Kai built Dranzer GT in the Engine Gear System implying Kai was the original creator despite the fact Dranzer showed up second.
Wonder was the first Turbo bey we saw created but was not the first ever, It would have to be the 3rd.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wonder was the first Turbo bey we saw created but was not the first ever, It would have to be the 3rd.

Why is that?
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wonder was the first Turbo bey we saw created but was not the first ever, It would have to be the 3rd.

Why is that?

Hades and Phoenix were possessions of Phi and Hyde's father, meaning they go way back.
It feels weird syaing this but whatever.
Take Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Spryzen as a example
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But did Hiro say it was the first sparking bey created in the manga or did he just say the first sparking bey created, cause that changes the answer.

the first sparking bey in general

If all he said was that it was the first sparking bey then he could have been talking about the irl product. It lines up because when sparking was first announced remember when he saw that leak of the black Hyperion alongside Uranus.
Valt had Turbo Valtryek shown first right? But Shu created Turbo Spryzen earlier implying Shu was the creator of the Turbo Awakening system.
For all we know he could have trained Lane for only a month before he went rouge, which is believable given how short tempered Lain is.
When so many bladers have their bey shown first but the other creates it before them
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the first sparking bey in general

If all he said was that it was the first sparking bey then he could have been talking about the irl product. It lines up because when sparking was first announced remember when he saw that leak of the black Hyperion alongside Uranus.

Even Brave itself is kind of an Evolution of Uranus in some ways, layer wise. It was never confirmed Gwyn necessarily made the system. They just used it to creat Brave, which at the time the audience new as the first Surge bey. Same thing applies for Turbo.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the first sparking bey in general

when i said in general I mean it's the first sparking bey in the story aka burst universe but also product.
Taiga created Wonder Valtyrek and it was shown first. But dYde and Phi and Hades and Phoenix before Valtryek got created into a Turbo bey Meaning the Twin´s father created the Turbo System