Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 11, 2018  4:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:46 AM)marutti Wrote: I forget which EP it was but, there was some story which Valt and Shu go to toy store and buy Valkyrie and Spriggan
Yeah, I know this, they got it from some toy store and then they battled and Shu was losing all the battles. So that's it? The store is the place where you get these spirited beyblades?
Edit: Okay! I got it! Santa Claus, elf magic and magic! Okay, thanks Cat, marutti and Battleburst!
Yeah,bey magic
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:46 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  2:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, a random thought.
To me, Xhan is less like Xhaka and more like a mix of Zac and Xhaka.
Another thing I was wondering, how do the kids in the burst generation get their beyblades? I mean, with spirits in them.
Because the rest all have generic beyblades. So is it the beyblade which chooses them? If not, how does it work?

I forget which EP it was but, there was some story which Valt and Shu go to toy store and buy Valkyrie and Spriggan
BUT , In anime , there was no Reffernce to Bey store ! But , there was some reference ( of Flashback ) that , Valt's Parrents brought Valkyrie ( and that too when he was small )

One more random though : If Shu's and Valt's parrents have brought Valkyrie and Spriggen , respectively , Wouldn't the representation (IN ANIME ) would be Valkyrie and  Spriggen , INSTEAD , We got Victory Valkyrie  and Storm Spriggen  , DIRECTLY !!! < Just How ?? >
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:46 AM)marutti Wrote: I forget which EP it was but, there was some story which Valt and Shu go to toy store and buy Valkyrie and Spriggan
BUT , In anime , there was no Reffernce to Bey store ! But , there was some reference ( of Flashback ) that , Aiga's Parrents brought Valkyrie ( and that too when he was small )

One more random though : If Shu's and Valt's parrents have brought Valkyrie and Spriggen , respectively , Wouldn't the representation (IN ANIME ) would be Valkyrie and  Spriggen , INSTEAD , We got Victory Valkyrie  and Storm Spriggen  , DIRECTLY !!! < Just How ?? >
First, Aiga's parents bought Valkryie! That was epic! 
Secondly, Shu and Valt themselves went to the store to buy them. Manga has Spriggan and Valkryie, after that Storm spriggan and Victory Valkryie came.. The anime directly went onto Victory Valkryie and Storm Spriggan.  The manga and anime sometimes have differences, and this is just one of them.
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: BUT , In anime , there was no Reffernce to Bey store ! But , there was some reference ( of Flashback ) that , Aiga's Parrents brought Valkyrie ( and that too when he was small )

First, Aiga's parents bought Valkryie! That was epic! 
Secondly, Shu and Valt themselves went to the store to buy them. Manga has Spriggan and Valkryie, after that Storm spriggan and Victory Valkryie came.. The anime directly went onto Victory Valkryie and Storm Spriggan.  The manga and anime sometimes have differences, and this is just one of them.

Just saw Aiga having Valkyrie ( I am so into Aiga that I have written Aiga having Valkyrie ) , My Fault !!
(Sep. 13, 2018  7:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Laban>Ren Wu

Explain? What's Laban better than Ren Wu for?

Not that I disagree but some clarification would be nice.

I think it should have been Cuza < Laban ( Or Cuza > Laban ) , Your choice !! Grin Grin
(Sep. 13, 2018  7:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Explain? What's Laban better than Ren Wu for?

Not that I disagree but some clarification would be nice.

Oh, I was out of energy and just wrote that randomly. I think in a way, Laban is kinda like Ren Wu done better story wise: beats the carp of the main character, defeats the other rivals decently enough, loses and rebounds a few times, and then gets ultimately wrecked by someone much stronger that him.

Now that I think about it, a battle between Laban vs Cuza or a rematch between Cuza and Ren Wu would be cool.
Oddly enough Ren might be weak to air attacks (Final Guard, etc) so Moonsault Dive could defeat him.

That (and this will sound extremely controversial) but I would've prefered had Rantaro or Cuza battled Ren and eventually won. Valt can't have all the fun lol.
This just came to me, Burst hasn't had a movie yet have they? MFB had that Sol Blaze movie and old gen has that awful Fierce Battle film, but Burst has nothing yet.
(Sep. 15, 2018  10:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This just came to me, Burst hasn't had a movie yet have they? MFB had that Sol Blaze movie and old gen has that awful Fierce Battle film, but Burst has nothing yet.

yup so far burst doesn't have a movie, which surprising I though the would have made one after god/evolution but they didn't maybe after this season.
(Sep. 15, 2018  10:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This just came to me, Burst hasn't had a movie yet have they? MFB had that Sol Blaze movie and old gen has that awful Fierce Battle film, but Burst has nothing yet.

Fierce Battle was bad?
Sol Blaze was never dubbed....whyyyyy?
(Sep. 16, 2018  4:25 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Fierce Battle was bad?
Sol Blaze was never dubbed....whyyyyy?

Yup, and I don't know why.

there was supposed to be a live action movie but it's probably dead
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:38 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Yeah, I heard about that too. The news came out in 2015 if I remember correctly, it's most probably dead. 
But Jinbee, this series not having a movie also the killed the tradition of every system having a movie. I hope they make a movie soon.
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:38 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Was it for the Burst system? I always imagined it being the Power Rangers 2017 or The Last Airbender kind of thing where it's a retelling of the original series.
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:38 AM)Limetka Wrote: there was supposed to be a live action movie but it's probably dead

Was it for the Burst system? I always imagined it being the Power Rangers 2017 or The Last Airbender kind of thing where it's a retelling of the original series.
We never got to know. The info was only till the fact that a movie was going to be made. It's been 3 years now, and there has been no follow up on the same. It's most probably dead.
Decided to just watch the first few minutes of Fierce Battle. Really got love how Tyson can be a world champion without using a special move. Also, Tyson is so cocky its also kinda awesome.
Also, Tyson is a carp to wild childs.
And Daichi threw Blader DJ with just his hands, damn it.
Max just asked Tyson to quickly beat Daichi just cuz he was hungry.
How does Dragoon have so much stamina lol.
Funny how Daichi's Gaia/Strata Dragoon is a earth bey but lost because of an earthquake. Loving the irony.
I'll try to finish it another time but its got that original Beyblade cheesiness.
I wish there was a Beyblade anime with all the seasons Beyblade characters together
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:38 AM)Limetka Wrote: there was supposed to be a live action movie but it's probably dead

Paramount acquired the movie rights to it.  That's a long, long way from a movie actually being made.  It still has to be funded by investors, who ought to know by now that anime-to-western-live-action adaptations bomb horribly.   We literally have no examples of that formula ever turning out well.   

There are several other reasons why the project is probably not being greenlit, but this would be a lengthy post if I went into all of them.
I hope Toko gets the new Turn K beyblade. He deserves a new one.

Also imagine Valt going to the dark side after losing to Phi. The owner of Dead Hades could be a part of the new snake pit, and he might convince valt to switch sides, make a new bey, and join the snake pit. then it would be up to shu, lui, free, aiga, and the rest to stop valt and the snake pit!
After all, ashtem said he was going after valt for the snake pit next at the end of beyblade burst god

Turn K: Tokonatsu?
Toko getting a new bey would be nice.

Also I agree with a Beyblade season with all the main characters combating each other would be amazing. I always envisioned it as a 51 episode final episode giving battles to every main character with Valt, Tyson, GIngka, and Zero rising to the top 4, only to face their former big bads coming together to empower older villains to defeat them and his friends.
Really loving all the youtube comments where everyone is either not surprised Shu is Red Eye, shocked that he is and everyone's calling him out on that, or just loving the animation of Shu becoming a Dragon Slayer
(Sep. 21, 2018  2:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Really loving all the youtube comments where everyone is either not surprised Shu is Red Eye, shocked that he is and everyone's calling him out on that, or just loving the animation of Shu becoming a Dragon Slayer
Not to mention even crying that how much he has changed and the most epic one: Shu Come Back!!! 
This one makes me laugh so hard.. It's like everywhere, in AMV's related to Red Eye or Shu and even the episodes.
That dragon slayer one though, it was soo good!
(Sep. 21, 2018  2:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Really loving all the youtube comments where everyone is either not surprised Shu is Red Eye, shocked that he is and everyone's calling him out on that, or just loving the animation of Shu becoming a Dragon Slayer

Yeah lol I saw your comment on that
We had this in a comment section a while ago, but random Burst questions:

Why do people hate Norman?
Why doesn't Rantaro participate in the tournaments after Royals all the way until the final battle with the NYC Bulls?
Who'd win between Norman vs Xhaka?
If Sasha lowkey had a Gaia bey, then why the hell didn't the writers play that up more.? Gou and Gaia is a boss.
How can Val use Rush Shoot but not Flash Shoot, Shin Flash Shoot in God?
Why is Free the only stamina blader without just the Stamina draining special move?
How did Daigo lose to Joshua by still having two Burst layers? Free would've just beaten Daigo again.
Why didn't Kensuke join a team? Or Daigo's team at the very least?
Triple Impact vs Cyclone Counter? Could the former beat it?