Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(May. 30, 2020  6:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  6:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Some of those thumbnails are... disturbing.
Yeah we all need to report that ,And  that is the only thing we can do

Yeah.
I doubt that YouTube would actually do somethingUnhappy
Does anyone know who the voice actor for Lane Valhalla is?
Thank god they didn’t include Kristina for this season (well, as of right now if they even plan on adding her back). If people are going to use that as a way to clickbait for views and get attention, then they must be more desperate than I thought. I even saw a thumbnail or Hikaru (who is a new protagonist and child btw) and Kristina. I hate this community sometimes. Let people enjoy the show without you ruining it. I understand that people will have fan fictions, but this is just on a new and weird level.
(May. 30, 2020  9:06 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Thank god they didn’t include Kristina for this season (well, as of right now if they even plan on adding her back).  If people are going to use that as a way to clickbait for views and get attention, then they must be more desperate than I thought. I even saw a thumbnail or Hikaru (who is a new protagonist and child btw) and Kristina. I hate this community sometimes. Let people enjoy the show without you ruining it. I understand that people will have fan fictions, but this is just on a new and weird level.

Annoying ikr. I just watch the dude who posts the full episodes.
(May. 30, 2020  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know who the voice actor for Lane Valhalla is?
Not yet revealed
(May. 30, 2020  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know who the voice actor for Lane Valhalla is?

No and I don't think the anime (not manga) even revealed his name once. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
(May. 31, 2020  3:16 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:

No and I don't think the anime (not manga) even revealed his name once. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
The manga has in the box text
(Jun. 01, 2020  1:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  3:16 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: No and I don't think the anime (not manga) even revealed his name once. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
The manga has in the box text

I explicitly said not manga
(Jun. 01, 2020  3:13 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2020  1:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The manga has in the box text

I explicitly said not manga
Oh didn't see that sorry
No wonder why Kris was this high on the Pop poll 2020. Wink
Does anybody else think that the new superking bey avatars/spirits are the coolest ones yet, like seriously. Especially the new Ragnaruk avatar; it looks amazing!
(Jun. 02, 2020  4:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Does anybody else think that the new superking bey avatars/spirits are the coolest ones yet, like seriously. Especially the new Ragnaruk avatar; it looks amazing!

I mean evolutions of avatars are usually bulkier and heavily armored kind of scheme going on if you look at Brave you'll not notice much but it is the same thing as slash but the valkyrie itself is sort of different.
(Jun. 02, 2020  5:30 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2020  4:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Does anybody else think that the new superking bey avatars/spirits are the coolest ones yet, like seriously. Especially the new Ragnaruk avatar; it looks amazing!

I mean evolutions of avatars are usually bulkier and heavily armored kind of scheme going on if you look at Brave you'll not notice much but it is the same thing as slash but the valkyrie itself is sort of different.
Fair enough but you gotta admit that it’s cool as (censored but uk what I mean).

Im not as hyped as other people when it comes to Superking, but I do agree that theyre pretty cool! Very detailed and great to look at. With Burst, every seasons’ designs just gets better (even when Burst avatars are so complicated to draw and perhaps remember in general)

My favorite is Hyperion and Satan
Mine has to be Fafnir (cuz it reminds a lot of Drain vibes and Drain was the best avatar for Fafnir line IMO).
Yeah same, my favorite bit beast/avatar is drain. But I also like Geists too
I like the Beyblade Burst and Plastic series' Bit Beasts designs because theyre actually pretty uniquely designed. Metal Fight is a lot simpler and easier to remember (which can be a little helpful), but too bad theyre not as complex at the other two series
Anyone remember when Ryuga returned in the zero g manga? Was just thinking about that and it was pretty cool.
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Anyone remember when Ryuga returned in the zero g manga? Was just thinking about that and it was pretty cool.
Yes it was when sakyo meet him
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  6:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Anyone remember when Ryuga returned in the zero g manga? Was just thinking about that and it was pretty cool.
Yes it was when sakyo meet him
Yeah it was certainly... weird because of how different Sakyo is in the manga compared to the anime but it was still cool to see them battle.
As seen in the manga, we see all these returning people as legend bladers ( Zach, Daina, Wakiya, Delta) (know there’s lots of delta fans out there). I wonder if all the legend and returning bladers will have a sparking evolutions. Deathscyther, Zeus, Bahamut, Garuda, Ect.

And also, I believe that Lane Valhalla is actually not a villain but an antagonist as lui used to be.

And lane reminds me a lot of Broly from Dragon Ball, no idea why tho lol
Why is Kurtz rank number 2 in A rank smh he was number 6 at the end of god and arguably stronger than Silas.