Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Don't know if anyone mentioned this but, Lane's glove looks extremely similar to Shu's glove. Just pointing it out.
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:01 PM)♛ᴋʀéɴ™♛ Wrote: Don't know if anyone mentioned this but, Lane's glove looks extremely similar to Shu's glove. Just pointing it out.

great catch you're right i went back to look at the pic and he does have the same glove as shu . they really making sure that he is indeed shu's student . he most likely will have a similar launch style to him too I'm not gonna lie I like that.
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:01 PM)♛ᴋʀéɴ™♛ Wrote: Don't know if anyone mentioned this but, Lane's glove looks extremely similar to Shu's glove. Just pointing it out.

it seems that Shu's gotten new darker glove (that may just be the lighting, but he's gonna grow out of the gloves he weared when he was 11 anyway). Im guessing since Lane's younger and they fit him, Lane took those as a memento when they finished training together.

edit: nvm, It was just the lighting. they both have 1 glove I guess he took one of Shu's newer gloves as a momento.
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:20 PM)snoc Wrote:

it seems that Shu's gotten new darker glove (that may just be the lighting, but he's gonna grow out of the gloves he weared when he was 11 anyway). Im guessing since Lane's younger and they fit him, Lane took those as a memento when they finished training together.

edit: nvm, It was just the lighting. they both have 1 glove I guess he took one of Shu's newer gloves as a momento.
now it does bring a new question is lane evil as phi or Arthur was are his Simply like lui and just give a bad vibe but he ain't a bad guy cause so far from the little we know he looks like a less jerky lui type of character and only shu seems to get him . which is a parallel to how gou was the only one close to lui . and it also seems like lane is going to apply shu tactics I'm down if his like that.  cause their might be a secret villain to this but let's see or they apply the lane got corrupt and needs to be save thing going on
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:20 PM)snoc Wrote: it seems that Shu's gotten new darker glove (that may just be the lighting, but he's gonna grow out of the gloves he weared when he was 11 anyway). Im guessing since Lane's younger and they fit him, Lane took those as a memento when they finished training together.

now it does bring a new question is lane evil as phi or Arthur was are his Simply like lui and just give a bad vibe but he ain't a bad guy cause so far from the little we know he looks like a less jerky lui type of character and only shu seems to get him . which is a parallel to how gou was the only one close to lui . and it also seems like lane is going to apply shu tactics I'm down if his like that.  cause their might be a secret villain to this but let's see

Im leaning more towards just being a mean dude like lui. As you can see in my prof pic it looks like he is using some form of dark resonance tho, it may just be to make his pic look more flashy (and it also fits Lucifer's color scheme as well, actually), but we wont know till we get his big official debut with Lucifer. Im personally hoping he's not really evil with dark resonance and all that junk, just a really strong blader. (he was taught by Shu after all)
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:32 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2020  7:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: now it does bring a new question is lane evil as phi or Arthur was are his Simply like lui and just give a bad vibe but he ain't a bad guy cause so far from the little we know he looks like a less jerky lui type of character and only shu seems to get him . which is a parallel to how gou was the only one close to lui . and it also seems like lane is going to apply shu tactics I'm down if his like that.  cause their might be a secret villain to this but let's see

Im leaning more towards just being a mean dude like lui. As you can see in my prof pic it looks like he is using some form of dark resonance tho, it may just be to make his pic look more flashy (and it also fits Lucifer's color scheme as well, actually), but we wont know till we get his big official debut with Lucifer. Im personally hoping he's not really evil with dark resonance and all that junk, just a really strong blader. (he was taught by Shu after all)

yea I hope his more of a lui type character and just strong and that dark aura is just a aggressive power up stated rather than corrupt thing again.  his power up is just scary but not harmful I don't if you remember when valt and kit was talking to shu about his match with phi and for a moment shu's expression became serious and his eye glow like to which kit got scared and say red eye and valt was no his still himself hope it's like that (by the way one of my favourite scene for shu it shows how he overpowered and tame his red eye persona and can just use it to give you a scare lol)
after looking at the sparking op again,I find it interesting that dark helios is covered in darkness, but some of the regular Helios still shows. With hyperion however, its just all darkness, and the darkness over it does not waver once. This may be intentional, but idk.

I used to find it funny in like fan fictions and the anime that people were trying to rob people for beyblades and carp. I now just realize that they're destructive tops with gods and demons inside of them......no one asked but I just find that kinda interesting. I wonder if there's like a beyblade black market or something lol.
Should they make a sparking deathscyther

I think they
y should because killer deathscyther was horrible. The owner (I forgot the Japanese name) needs more time on the anime
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: I think they should because killer deathscyther was horrible. The owner (I forgot the Japanese name) needs more time on the anime

This is another question that should've been asked in the beyblade random thoughts thread.
Reported.
EDIT: I was wrong. It should've gone in the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga thoughts thread.
Thanks for letting me know DC. Smile
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: I think they should because killer deathscyther was horrible. The owner (I forgot the Japanese name) needs more time on the anime

This is another question that should've been asked in the beyblade random thoughts thread.
Reported.

Moving thread. Actually it belongs in Anime and manga Beyblade Random Thoughts.

kai edits maybe the next time you want to make a new thread, just don't, take some time and find out where the post belongs.
Do you guys think Lane is gonna be a beybreaker?
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you guys think Lane is gonna be a beybreaker?
Id say yes but probably not to the extent of Phi
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you guys think Lane is gonna be a beybreaker?
Id say yes but probably not to the extent of Phi
I think he is gonna be cocky and arrogant like Lui.
(Jun. 16, 2020  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Id say yes but probably not to the extent of Phi
I think he is gonna be cocky and arrogant like Lui.

If anything he'll not mean to break a bey, but play it off as if he did (like when Lui broke spriggan)
(Jun. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think he is gonna be cocky and arrogant like Lui.

If anything he'll not mean to break a bey, but play it off as if he did (like when Lui broke spriggan)
Possible.

I think he's gonna get his bey broken
(Jun. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think he is gonna be cocky and arrogant like Lui.

(Jun. 17, 2020  8:49 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote:

I think he's gonna get his bey broken
LOL, by who?

Imagine Lane just breaking Lui's bey this early...I'm gonna say no too that one. We have gotten way to many people who break beys. If Lane truly is the antagonist of this season, potentially the last antagonist of burst overall I want to see something more with that dark sun. Smile (I personally think he is a rival character)
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Imagine Lane just breaking Lui's bey this early...I'm gonna say no too that one. We have gotten way to many people who break beys. If Lane truly is the antagonist of this season, potentially the last antagonist of burst overall I want to see something more with that dark sun. Smile (I personally think he is a rival character)

I also agree with you with him being more of a rival character.
(Jun. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Imagine Lane just breaking Lui's bey this early...I'm gonna say no too that one. We have gotten way to many people who break beys. If Lane truly is the antagonist of this season, potentially the last antagonist of burst overall I want to see something more with that dark sun. Smile (I personally think he is a rival character)

Wat, no way he loses to Lui.
(Jun. 17, 2020  9:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)snoc Wrote:
Wat, no way he loses to Lui.

This is Lui we're talking about. If anything maybe a draw, but I dont think the writers will do Lui that bad.
(Jun. 17, 2020  10:59 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  9:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wat, no way he loses to Lui.

This is Lui we're talking about. If anything maybe a draw, but I dont think the writers will do Lui that bad.
The things is, Lane is currently said to be a rookie just like Hyuga and Hikaru so maybe he won’t beat Lui just yet and he isn’t strong enough to surpass legends. Hikaru and Hyuga themselves have only beat the legends by flukes or with assistance all of which have coincidentally occurred in special matches.
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  10:59 PM)snoc Wrote: This is Lui we're talking about. If anything maybe a draw, but I dont think the writers will do Lui that bad.
The things is, Lane is currently said to be a rookie just like Hyuga and Hikaru so maybe he won’t beat Lui just yet and he isn’t strong enough to surpass legends. Hikaru and Hyuga themselves have only beat the legends by flukes or with assistance all of which have coincidentally occurred in special matches.
Lane apparently demolished Free.
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:07 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The things is, Lane is currently said to be a rookie just like Hyuga and Hikaru so maybe he won’t beat Lui just yet and he isn’t strong enough to surpass legends. Hikaru and Hyuga themselves have only beat the legends by flukes or with assistance all of which have coincidentally occurred in special matches.
Lane apparently demolished Free.
Oh yeah my bad I forgot about that lmao. Even though it was a previous Fafnir in the anime-  in the manga he did beat Mirage Fafnir easily so I guess you’re right, Lane is taking the W on this one.
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lane apparently demolished Free.
Oh yeah my bad I forgot about that lmao. Even though it was a previous Fafnir in the anime-  in the manga he did beat Mirage Fafnir easily so I guess you’re right, Lane is taking the W on this one.
Thank you man.