Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 11, 2020  12:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:38 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: and for two, you too supporting the hypocrisy where Lane has no plot armor but Aiga does.

I never said Aiger and Lain having plot armor was good. I said to stop whining about Lain's when only %18 of Lain's battles have it. Thats 2 battles man.

I'm not whining kid Idc how your 18% came from all I know is that ur just that Lame Vanilla lover. You can't talk about plot armor if you really just dont understand if lane has it too xd
wizard fafnir and geist fafnir suck
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I never said Aiger and Lain having plot armor was good. I said to stop whining about Lain's when only %18 of Lain's battles have it. Thats 2 battles man.

I'm not whining kid Idc how your 18% came from all I know is that ur just that Lame Vanilla lover. You can't talk about plot armor if you really just dont understand if lane has it too xd

I analyzed every Lain Valhalla battle so far and found that 18% of them have plot armor. I did my research. Did you?
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:37 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Fumiya deserves Fafnir, and avatars are just avatars there’s nothing too major about it.

Oh please dont tell you like Fumiya. Everybody hated him literally the first beyblade character he let down Free and fafnir so much.

Everyone hated him for owning Fafnir, they don’t loom beyond that and at his character, why he choose Fafnir as a beyblade (which really makes him a worthy successor in the end

I’m not doing this Turbo is better than you think because ain’t no way I’m changing your minds and also college has me too exhausted to do this.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Oh please dont tell you like Fumiya. Everybody hated him literally the first beyblade character he let down Free and fafnir so much.

Everyone hated him for owning Fafnir, they don’t loom beyond that and at his character, why he choose Fafnir as a beyblade (which really makes him a worthy successor in the end

I’m not doing this Turbo is better than you think because ain’t no way I’m changing your minds and also college has me too exhausted to do this.

Aiger has plot armor in almost every battle and Phi is boring.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Everyone hated him for owning Fafnir, they don’t loom beyond that and at his character, why he choose Fafnir as a beyblade (which really makes him a worthy successor in the end

Aiger has plot armor in almost every battle and Phi is boring.

That is true
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Vanilla? lol why you call him like that

Cuzz one of my friends in discord and we all bursted out of laughter and we call this furry Lame Vanilla cuz he ruined sparking.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:39 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Same can be said about Lane and yet no one wants him to be erased. Also the amount of plot armor he has is nothing compared to Valt’s.

Lain only uses plot armor in the battle royale and vs Valt.

And against Shu, Aiga, Sisco, and Free.
who has time to do all of thaT??!!!
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:34 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Not necessarily. Rise is to a degree isolated. The events of Turbo don't effect it too much. As for sparking, any seeming leaks in the story could easily be plugged. And lets not forget that Turbo itself is a walking plot hole. It was a mess.

Please explain the plot holes? Just because Aiga and Phi were too op doesn’t make it a plot hole.

That can certainly be a plot hole. The power scaling was all over the place. In addition I can't count the number of times one had to suspend their disbelief to buy what they were selling. Aiger beat Valt due to some serious dues ex machina. Took out Lui (which didn't make sense) then lost to people substantial less powerful (Laban and Xavier) Could go on and on.
Hey Admiral W do you forgive me for hating on Valt
no you should valt be sucking. go for aiger
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:42 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lain only uses plot armor in the battle royale and vs Valt.

And against Shu, Aiga, Sisco, and Free.

Aiger is the open who decided to have no attachments. Overpowering Triple Twister is easy as its not the most powerful defense type move. Lain used First Uranus multi strike blade to beat Fafnir. and Lucius the end was made in every  aspect to beat Spryzen. No direct contact means to world slash. No barrier means no vertical move.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I never said Aiger and Lain having plot armor was good. I said to stop whining about Lain's when only %18 of Lain's battles have it. Thats 2 battles man.

Plot armour wouldn’t change the fact that Lane is explicitly meant to be better than everyone atm. Not that I like Lane but I’m just saying.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:35 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If it needs to extensively rewritten, that means there's a lot wrong with it.

Please explain. It’s not like the Emoji Movie and it’s not like similar things are happening in sparking.
The plot was extremely disjointed, the power scaling was all over the place, and Aiger as a protag was highly unlikeable, most of the characters lacked well developed arcs. It lacked a clear focus.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh I cant stand Mirage being Op lol

Me too.
Bruh Plot armor is such a big issue for yall
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:34 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Please explain the plot holes? Just because Aiga and Phi were too op doesn’t make it a plot hole.

That can certainly be a plot hole. The power scaling was all over the place. In addition I can't count the number of times one had to suspend their disbelief to buy what they were selling. Aiger beat Valt due to some serious dues ex machina. Took out Lui (which didn't make sense) then lost to people substantial less powerful (Laban and Xavier) Could go on and on.

Losing to Laban and Xavier is explained since Achilles is just new with brand new parts. Winning against Valt at the end made perfect sense since it was a reward for beating Phi. He beat Lui by adopting his lifestyle ish (and some amount of plot armor, but what’s a protagonist without it).
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Plot armor is such a big issue for yall

Lain uses plot armor and 2 battles.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Turbo isnt all that bad

Its very mediocre and a mess but has some enjoyable aspects.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:46 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That can certainly be a plot hole. The power scaling was all over the place. In addition I can't count the number of times one had to suspend their disbelief to buy what they were selling. Aiger beat Valt due to some serious dues ex machina. Took out Lui (which didn't make sense) then lost to people substantial less powerful (Laban and Xavier) Could go on and on.

Losing to Laban and Xavier is explained since Achilles is just new with brand new parts. Winning against Valt at the end made perfect sense since it was a reward for beating Phi. He beat Lui by adopting his lifestyle ish (and some amount of plot armor, but what’s a protagonist without it).

Actually it kinda makes sense since Laban and Xavier were part of the z4 who were meant to be the best of the new gen the same way Phi was. I could see them being more powerful than Lui for that particular season.