Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 11, 2020  12:24 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hyuga is bad like laban

Proof? He beat Rantaro which is not anything to be taken lightly.
so am I. there are to many burst series. and its kinda old know. DO A NEW SERIES PLEASE
Look before yall spit all the disses out I meant completely remove GT and Choz and let Superking be the sequel of god. Meaning erase all the events occurred between Choz and GT. None of really matters in superking as a whole. As par the new system like I said if Choz/GT are erased the past system would continue. The Big 5 etc.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:26 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so am I. there are to many burst series. and its kinda old know. DO A NEW SERIES PLEASE

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of Japan
There is no exception for comparing Tyson and Kai. Kai is far the best out of the two of them
LETS GO TO JAPAN than. and tell them stop
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Look before yall spit all the disses out I meant completely remove GT and Choz and let Superking be the sequel of god. Meaning erase all the events occurred between Choz and GT. None of really matters in superking as a whole. As par the new system like I said if Choz/GT are erased the past system would continue. The Big 5 etc.

and for legendary bladers the 15 of them? Does it matter really in the anime? The anime doesn't even follow that sort of rankings or at least haven't introduced it when all these bladers aren't introduced and the old system is intact i dont see a reason y not to support this change really...if u just want aiga and drum they can be in the series but as new bladers with extraordinary powers. (Their backstory can just easily be backed up in an ep or so instead of just having a single season for both of them)
to tell them to stop with rise lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you would change in burst?

I would erase Turbo. Or at the very least have it extensively rewritten.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Look before yall spit all the disses out I meant completely remove GT and Choz and let Superking be the sequel of god. Meaning erase all the events occurred between Choz and GT. None of really matters in superking as a whole. As par the new system like I said if Choz/GT are erased the past system would continue. The Big 5 etc.

Nothing too major happened between Cho-z and GT and it isn’t even ventured upon so erasing it is practically impossible.
come on now
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you would change in burst?

I would erase Turbo.

Erasing turbo leaves too many plot holes for sparking. Erasing Turbo would be like erasing the OG as each part is important and Beyblade would be very different without.
GET RID OF BURST PLEASE
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:30 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I would erase Turbo.

Erasing turbo leaves too many plot holes for sparking. Erasing Turbo would be like erasing the OG as each part is important and Beyblade would be very different without.

You can just introduce Aiger as an up and coming blader through the battle festival and have Valt still be champion. I don't see the problem with that.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:30 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I would erase Turbo.

Not necessarily. Rise is to a degree isolated. The events of Turbo don't effect it too much. As for sparking, any seeming leaks in the story could easily be plugged. And lets not forget that Turbo itself is a walking plot hole. It was a mess.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Look before yall spit all the disses out I meant completely remove GT and Choz and let Superking be the sequel of god. Meaning erase all the events occurred between Choz and GT. None of really matters in superking as a whole. As par the new system like I said if Choz/GT are erased the past system would continue. The Big 5 etc.

Nothing too major happened between Cho-z and GT and it isn’t even ventured upon so erasing it is practically impossible.

Oh yeah, so introducing these no bodies owning longinus/bahamut/fafnir seems right and letting the og ppl dissapear for a season or two. Really? I mean lets be honest no one liked the days when the cast was filled with new characters.

Letting Aiga take over and then go down with Valt again seems very odd they could just let Valt take over. IMO CHo-z and GT twisted burst way too much then it needed to. Valt is the main protag the best one by far and it would have been perfect to let Hyuga and Hikaru take over by being inspired by him alone. Aiga and Drum really dont matter so I dont see a reason why we even had GT and CHo-z if none of the events over there contributed to nothing in superking but their main protags.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

I would erase Turbo. Or at the very least have it extensively rewritten.

There’s nothing really too wrong with it that it needs to be extensively rewritten (except for Phi’s childhood, that’s another story).
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:30 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Erasing turbo leaves too many plot holes for sparking. Erasing Turbo would be like erasing the OG as each part is important and Beyblade would be very different without.

You can just introduce Aiger as an up and coming blader through the battle festival and have Valt still be champion. I don't see the problem with that.

Neither do I, in fact that would be excellent.
but burst is old now. I need a new beyblade series.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:30 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Erasing turbo leaves too many plot holes for sparking. Erasing Turbo would be like erasing the OG as each part is important and Beyblade would be very different without.

Not necessarily. Rise is to a degree isolated. The events of Turbo don't effect it too much. As for sparking, any seeming leaks in the story could easily be plugged. And lets not forget that Turbo itself is a walking plot hole. It was a mess.

Please explain the plot holes? Just because Aiga and Phi were too op doesn’t make it a plot hole.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I would erase Turbo. Or at the very least have it extensively rewritten.

There’s nothing really too wrong with it that it needs to be extensively rewritten (except for Phi’s childhood, that’s another story).

If it needs to extensively rewritten, that means there's a lot wrong with it.