(Dec. 08, 2020  9:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: [Image: 5sChSYY.jpeg]

weird pic

That is the only one I could find
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: weird pic

That is the only one I could find

oh https://ibb.co/kQLNR1j
Im trying to upload images but I dont know what website to go on
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dante and Lui vs Aiger and Ranjiro
Dante and Lui would solely win
I hope season 6 is like Rise but focused on bey clubs and team tournaments.
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:43 AM)Pixi Wrote: aaaaaaaaaa im here

ur back!
I rewatched episode 51 and 52 of GT and I realized Gwyn kinda reminds me of Phi when he was crazy
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hope season 6 is like Rise but focused on bey clubs and team tournaments.

I literally come back to see ten new pages of messages that don't Xceed 30 or somethin words. Ok.
But yeah, I agree with you Eclipse. The whole world class teams thing in Burst was cool to see, but after season 2 it just became like a famous name or claim to fame without really meaning much other than "Oh, YoU FroM Bc SoL?"
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thoughts on this take?

I agree about the part with more character development, even if it's only like a couple of minutes for the less important characters. I also agree with this sort of Superman problem even though I'm mainly exaggerating on that part not really in the case of Lean, but definitely in the case of Drum.
Drum should be considered weak in Sparking. Not cause he loses but he doesnt show his full power.
Here are my thoughts:
Short videos are fine but I feel this one is just a bunch of random points with no real overall meaning. I feel like when he says Beyblade now about your resonance and Hyoer-Flux or whatever kinda contradicts his point saying that the problem is that strength comes through the parts you acquire. I thought you just said they can through various resonance? Whatever. Anyways the latter take I also don't agree with. This is because that just makes sense. Of course you will be stronger if you have better parts on your bey, or a better combo than your opponent. Strength shouldn't just be measured by your blader spirit. Also, strength isn't just measured through parts you acquire. I think they do a good job at establishing its a mix between your actually bey itself (the pieces combo, and how good it is) and your connection to the bey. He's goes onto say it should be measured by the technique you use, which is just wrong imo. If I had a trash combo that has no stamina and is wobbly but I use a rush launch that shouldn't give me the edge. My bey is trash, so I lose. Also when he says we should see more characters returning that doesn't help the previous point at all and is just a random point thrown in. As I said in the start it has no real meaning.

These are just my thoughts and opinions though.
Yeah I dont see how in the world Aiger ever got that character development
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:56 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thoughts on this take?

I agree about the part with more character development, even if it's only like a couple of minutes for the less important characters. I also agree with this sort of Superman problem even though I'm mainly exaggerating on that part not really in the case of Lean, but definitely in the case of Drum.

How does Dante have a superman problem? His bey is strong sure, but he wins mostly through technique. Ace Dragon was pretty okay compared to the line of beys its faced. Command was okay compared to the line of beys it faced. Dante obtained strength to give him the edge over opponents through connection with his bey and technique.
(Dec. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Aiger has no growth

In the anime he doesn't, he just randomly changes. That's the main problem with his character in Turbo.