Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 08, 2020  8:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: wait why tho?

As far as I know, Morita wanted to have a girl doing an important role in the story, but the Corocoro editors shot the idea down because their target audience is boys, so he kept the design and name, but made Gwynn a boy.
now thats a smh moment
ryugas son left I think
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel bad that no girl bladers get a big role in burst

The best we got was Sasha, and she was only slightly above other generic Bladers.

Which is sad
Whatever let the dragon emperor do whatever he wants
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: wait why tho?

As far as I know, Morita wanted to have a girl doing an important role in the story, but the Corocoro editors shot the idea down because their target audience is boys, so he kept the design and name, but made Gwynn a boy.

Morita-sensei 🐐
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel bad that no girl bladers get a big role in burst

The best we got was Sasha, and she was only slightly above other generic Bladers.

Which is sad

We got Sasha who was above average, but the only really stand out one is Kris. Anyways we also have Ichika and she doesn't really blade however her and her brother Fumiya got cool character development at the start of the season.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just two words: Takao Aoki

Corocoro Ichiban has different editors and managers, so Aoki-sensei can put plenty of female bladers.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The best we got was Sasha, and she was only slightly above other generic Bladers.

Which is sad

We got Sasha who was above average, but the only really stand out one is Kris. Anyways we also have Ichika and she doesn't really blade however her and her brother Fumiya got cool character development at the start of the season.

I meant girl bladers in particular, not girls in general. Kris and Ichika are sweet, Sasha I actually liked, but she felt a bit underused to me.
Hoping Morita-sensei's editors can ease up. Plenty of other Corocoro manga that run in the same branch of Corocoro have powerful female characters.

(Dec. 08, 2020  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait Naru counts right?

She is a female, but we're talking bladers.
Some girl bladers are: Julia, Sophie, Ren, Mariah, Mariam, and Emily? Just to name them
you forgot hilary to
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Some girl bladers are: Julia, Sophie, Ren, Mariah, Mariam, and Emily? Just to name them

Burst bladers dude.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Some girl bladers are: Julia, Sophie, Ren, Mariah, Mariam, and Emily? Just to name them

Burst bladers dude.

Ugh fine
yeah like hilary is a burst blader
female trainer and blader she sucks
I know that. but tyson does not like her
watch as he kills her