Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I make no mistakes earthhelios
Im a guy just to clear it up. And I love soccer (ok enough here).
Lets go
Truth to br told, I thought Wakiya was a girl when I first saw him. His somewhat feminine voice in the Arabic Dub did not help in the slightest.
I thought Gwyn was a girl cause he looks like Elsa
my little brother thought Yu Tendo was a girl
My former friend said he though Tsubasa was a girl.
Wakiya is called golidlocks for a good reason. Nice catch on that Rantaro.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I thought Gwyn was a girl cause he looks like Elsa

Justified tho, Gwynn was designed to be a girl.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I thought Gwyn was a girl cause he looks like Elsa

This just ruined burst for me.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

wait why tho?
This is why I cant handle girls talking about guys looking like girls
justified original hikaru was meant to be a boy
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Justified tho, Gwynn was designed to be a girl.

This just ruined burst for me.
They did it because bEYbLaDe iS tARgeTeD TOwArdS bOys and by this carp logic they said that a female blader would ruin the selling point or some carp like that.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: im sorry uh

No It was my fault
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:18 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This just ruined burst for me.
They did it because bEYbLaDe iS tARgeTeD TOwArdS  bOys and by this carp logic they said that a female blader would ruin the selling point or some carp like that.
bruh
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:20 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:18 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: They did it because bEYbLaDe iS tARgeTeD TOwArdS  bOys and by this carp logic they said that a female blader would ruin the selling point or some carp like that.
bruh

what?
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Justified tho, Gwynn was designed to be a girl.

wait why tho?

As far as I know, Morita wanted to have a girl doing an important role in the story, but the Corocoro editors shot the idea down because their target audience is boys, so he kept the design and name, but made Gwynn a boy.
what when and where?
I feel bad that no girl bladers get a big role in burst
where did he go? did he leave?

because the boys rule!!! that's why!
Nevermind..