Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Kyoya vs Reiji
Doji vs Julian
Kyoya vs Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze
what about a tag battle between
Ryuga and Kenta vs. Sakyo and Takanosuke
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: what about a tag battle between

That's a free dub for Ryuga and Kenta then.

Ryuga And kenta got this both sakyo And tskanosuke are a discount version of ryu And ken lol (no disrespected to them they were cool characters but its true lol)
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Ryuga And kenta got this both sakyo And tskanosuke are a discount version of ryu And ken lol (no disrespected to them they were cool characters but its true lol)
Yeah true. But it would be a cool battle
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Ryuga And kenta got this both sakyo And tskanosuke are a discount version of ryu And ken lol (no disrespected to them they were cool characters but its true lol)
Yeah true. But it would be a cool battle
Oh yea it would be a very great battle,. By they way Am i the only Who's still salty we didn’t get a ronin L-drago to the samurai pegasus of gingka
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah true. But it would be a cool battle
Oh yea it would be a very great battle,. By they way Am i the only Who's still salty we didn’t get a ronin L-drago to the samurai pegasus of gingka

me too.

Yu vs. Kenta
Reiji vs. Rago
Sakyo vs. Kira
Ryuga vs. Damian
Ryuga vs. Faust
Gingka and Ryuga vs. Kyoya and Benkei
I would love to see Lui and Drum go head to head. We got a very small taste of what that might be like in episode 25, but I would like to see a full on showdown between those two powerhouses.
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Oh yea it would be a very great battle,. By they way Am i the only Who's still salty we didn’t get a ronin L-drago to the samurai pegasus of gingka

me too.

Yu vs. Kenta
Reiji vs. Rago
Sakyo vs. Kira
Ryuga vs. Damian
Ryuga vs. Faust

1. Yu (assuming Kenta doesn’t have flash, Yu was definitely stronger as he made it onto gan gan galaxy unlike Kenta)

2. Rayo(he’s Rago do I need to say more)

3. Can’t say

4. Ryuga(he’s can spin steal off of Damian)

5. Faust (Faust has the combined power of Ryuga and Gingka, without Gingka he can’t really beat him although it would be close)

6. Kyoya and Benkei (Bull to OP), jokes aside Gingka and Ryuga (It’s the dream team do I need to say more)
hey, does anyone notice the weirdness of lane's launch? he starts out really close to the stadium, then thrwos his launcher far, jumps forwards rly far, catchers his laucher, and then somehow ends up in the same place as before. the same thing w/aiga's launch in that one 6 person battle in beigoma academy where toko actually won for once. his launch requires distance, but he was on the platform the whole time. this wouldn't have rly bothered me except for one thing: they have done the distance and hight thing b4. remember valt's sprint boost and aerial boost? yeah. did the animators not think this out, or is there smth im missing?
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: hey, does anyone notice the weirdness of lane's launch? he starts out really close to the stadium, then thrwos his launcher far, jumps forwards rly far, catchers his laucher, and then somehow ends up in the same place as before. the same thing w/aiga's launch in that one 6 person battle in beigoma academy where toko actually won for once. his launch requires distance, but he was on the platform the whole time. this wouldn't have rly bothered me except for one thing: they have done the distance and hight thing b4. remember valt's sprint boost and aerial boost? yeah. did the animators not think this out, or is there smth im missing?

They just make every blader have their own launch, and I guess they were running out of ideas if they had to make lane have that kind of launch.
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: me too.

Yu vs. Kenta
Reiji vs. Rago
Sakyo vs. Kira
Ryuga vs. Damian
Ryuga vs. Faust

1. Yu (assuming Kenta doesn’t have flash, Yu was definitely stronger as he made it onto gan gan galaxy unlike Kenta)

3. Can’t say

5. Faust (Faust has the combined power of Ryuga and Gingka, without Gingka he can’t really beat him although it would be close)

6. Kyoya and Benkei (Bull to OP), jokes aside Gingka and Ryuga (It’s the dream team do I need to say more)

Yu
Rago would destroy Reji. He is God of Destruction.
Sakyo. If Sakyo uses his full potential, I think he can beat Kira.
Ryuga. If he had lightning L drago he would have lost, but meteo l drago and destructor l drago would beat Damian easily.
Ryuga. Ryuga went through the special move of faust.
Gingka and Ryuga. They are the two strongest bladers in show only Rago surpassing them in end.

Also who would win, Legendary Blader Kyoya vrs Legendary Blader King?
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:22 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. Yu (assuming Kenta doesn’t have flash, Yu was definitely stronger as he made it onto gan gan galaxy unlike Kenta)

3.  Can’t say

5.  Faust (Faust has the combined power of Ryuga and Gingka, without Gingka he can’t really beat him although it would be close)

Yu
Ryuga. If he had lightning L drago he would have lost, but meteo l drago and destructor l drago would beat Damian easily.
Gingka and Ryuga. They are the two strongest bladers in show only Rago surpassing them in end.

I think Ryuga could win even lightning l-drago as it can go out to space and have a galaxy nova move just like Gingka.
(Oct. 14, 2020  5:44 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:22 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yu

I think Ryuga could win even lightning l-drago as it can go out to space and have a galaxy nova move just like Gingka.

OK. Legendary Blader Kyoya vrs King ?
King vrs Gingka
Aguma and king and titi and Yuki vrs Ryuga and GIngka?
(Oct. 14, 2020  7:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  5:44 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I think Ryuga could win even lightning l-drago as it can go out to space and have a galaxy nova move just like Gingka.

OK. Legendary Blader Kyoya vrs King ?
King vrs Gingka

King (reverse rotation)
Gingka (he’s the only one that can rival Ryuga)
Ryuga and Gingka (2 of the strongest characters in the series + Ryuga has spin steal, although Aguma might com up with a strat).
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  7:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: OK. Legendary Blader Kyoya vrs King ?
King vrs Gingka

King (reverse rotation)
Gingka (he’s the only one that can rival Ryuga)
Ryuga and Gingka (2 of the strongest characters in the series + Ryuga has spin steal, although Aguma might com up with a strat).

how though? I am aksing why King can defeat kyoya. Just reverse rotation can't win a battle
What do you guys think of the “belief” that reverse rotation = all powerful and/or associates with evil? I noticed awhile ago that this type of thing seems to be common in the fandom (quotations because lack of a better word)
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: What do you guys think of the “belief” that reverse rotation = all powerful and/or associates with evil? I noticed awhile ago that this type of thing seems to be common in the fandom (quotations because lack of a better word)

Maybe is Metal Saga, but no at least right now.
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: What do you guys think of the “belief” that reverse rotation = all powerful and/or associates with evil? I noticed awhile ago that this type of thing seems to be common in the fandom (quotations because lack of a better word)
I don’t necessarily think it applies to every left spin blader, but I know what particular bladers it applies to and what it stemmed from. It started with Ryuga (obviously) and the idea of L drago being left spin was to emphasize its opposition to Pegasus while the “all powerful” part can be explained by the fact that Ryuga was an ultimate rival sorta character. In other words, an overpowered left spin blader is usually a blader with a solely left spinning bey (Shu is the only exception) who is a primary rival to the protagonist at some point who also happens to be the opposite of the protagonist in persona and beliefs. The bey of said user is left spin to represent how it is the opposite of the protagonist bey and there are also other design features that are meant to oppose or relate to the bey of the protagonist. You can use the personality differences and similarities between beys to find out which bladers this rule applies to for example; Ryuga is very serious while Gingka is outgoing, both Pegasus and L-Drago spin opposite ways and are three sided, Pegasus has three wings while L drago has 3 dragon heads, their tips, spin tracks and drivers usually always have opposing sides or gimmicks.” Pegasus is usually portrayed as benevolent and heaven-like while Drago is a neutral/aggressive dragon, Valt is very social, nice and friendly while Lui is distant, cold and serious, Longinus and Valkyrie both utilize a large variety of different wings in order to be capable of all different types of attack and they spin in opposite directions as well, their tips were once opposites (volcanic and Jolt), they have had opposing bladed disks (Nine and Boost as well as 12 and 13), they also have a knight vs Dragon dynamic, Free and Valt are opposites, Free only bladed to win at one point and is quiet while Valt is loud and blades to have fun, Fafnir and Valkyrie spin opposite ways and are both three sided with Valkyrie having wings while Fafnir has dragon heads as well as multiple other similar contact points, some Fafnirs are even just left spin stamina Vakyrie’s, both of them usually have drivers that have means of speeding up, Fafnir beys usually sit still and get hit while Valkyrie beys move fast and give hits, Fafnir and Valkyrie also follow the dragon/ knight dynamic, Sakyo is cold, distant and serious while Zyro is the opposite, Dragoon and Ifraid rotate opposing ways and have opposing spin tracks as well, they follow the warrior/dragon dynamic, Shu also counts as an overpowered left spin blader but plays a different role to these 4, nonetheless he still applies to multiple parts of the ruling. If you notice not only are these bladers the opposite spin counterparts to the protagonists and their beys, but they are also all powerful since the protagonist has to overcome them at some point as an “ultimate challenge.” Once they are overcome, the blader is no longer “all powerful” or at least not overpowered per say unless the story requires it. Ryuga may have not been overcome in a way, but by Shogun steel, Gingka has pretty much surpassed him anyways.
Is Shu really a antagonist in god? He was controlled by Spriggan and it all happened due to Ashtem, so I would say that Ashtem is the main villai in that story
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Shu really a antagonist in god? He was controlled by Spriggan and it all happened due to Ashtem, so I would say that Ashtem is the main villai in that story

True, but the beginning steps that led to Shu's possession were his own desires. It seemed like he had control of himself at first, until Spriggan Requiem hopped into the chat.
Ashram/Ashtem was a manipulator the entire time though.
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Shu really a antagonist in god? He was controlled by Spriggan and it all happened due to Ashtem, so I would say that Ashtem is the main villai in that story

well by story yea shu he did voluntary choose to go with ashtem because he felt like he was weak yea he got controlled by spriggan at least partially since shu showed a face of guilt when a face valt in the final  shu still choose his actions we wasn't force was he manipulated yea, ashtem roll was like doji s1 planning but the ryuga and shu we're the actual ones doing the actions remember antagonist Doesn't mean your really evil but the opposing force to the main cast whether it's the good, bad or neutral way if it's in direct conflict to the main their main antagonist so he still qualified as main antagonist.
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

well by story yea shu he did voluntary choose to go with ashtem because he felt like he was weak yea he got controlled by spriggan at least partially since shu showed a face of guilt when a face valt in the final  shu still choose his actions we wasn't force was he manipulated yea, ashtem roll was like doji s1 planning but the ryuga and shu we're the actual ones doing the actions remember antagonist Doesn't mean your really evil but the opposing force to the main cast whether it's the good, bad or neutral way if it's in direct conflict to the main their main antagonist so he still qualified as main antagonist.

Take Kyle Ren for example, he was manipulated into choosing the dark side, so was Shu. Shu had the choice to not go with Ashtem, but did he really? What would he have done instead, give up a shot at being he best in the world? Of course not.

Ashtem preyed on Shu's vulnerability. Shu was still reeling from his second loss to Lui, his failure to keep his promise to Valt, and his loss to Free. Ashtem told Shu everything he wanted to hear at his moment of maximum vulnerability. Shu had no idea the price it would cost and by the time he could have perhaps realized that, it was too late. So while Ashtem was the mastermind, the grand puppeteer, Shu did become his tool to accomplish his desire.

I guess he was, but it wasn't really his fault. he had guilt from losing against Lui 2 times and Spryzen breaking, he became familiar with the Red Bulls and Ashtem, then Ashtem manipulated him into becoming a Snake Pit blader.