Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Ryuga...sher strength... depends on what season you are talking about, Damian, kyoya would win but also depends on which season you are talking about, damian, would be a close battle but Tithi is legendary blader and powerful so would win.

Ryuga and KIng vrs aguma and chris and dyanmis

Ryuga vrs aguma and chris

who would win?
Renaming special moves for Surge

Hyperion:
Super Strike
Extreme Counter
Twin Strike

Helios:
King Strike
Zone Counter
Twin Strike

Valtryek:
Brave Whip
Rebound Blade
Brave Flash

Rocktavor:
Glide Typhoon
Double Typhoon

Satomb:
Universe Drift
Tri Twister
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga...sher strength... depends on what season you are talking about, Damian,  kyoya would win but also depends on which season you are talking about, damian,  would be a close battle but Tithi is legendary blader and powerful so would win.

Ryuga  and KIng vrs aguma and chris and dyanmis

who would win?

Either a draw or Ryuga and King
Ryuga

Who do you think would win a battle between Rago alone and all legendary bladers (including Ryuga)+Dashan Wang, Chao Xin, Chi Yun, Mei-Mei, Alexei, Nowaguma, Lera, Vridrick, Desert Blaze, Wild Fang, Julian, Sophie, Wales, Klaus, Team Garcias, Zeo, Toby, Jack, Damian, Tobio, Ryutaro, Tetsuya, Reiji, Ryo hagane w/Burn Fireblaze, Yu, Masamune, Helios, Bakin?
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga...sher strength... depends on what season you are talking about, Damian,  kyoya would win but also depends on which season you are talking about, damian,  would be a close battle but Tithi is legendary blader and powerful so would win.

Ryuga  and KIng vrs aguma and chris and dyanmis

who would win?

Either a draw or Ryuga and King
Ryuga

Who do you think would win a battle between Rago alone and all legendary bladers (including Ryuga)+Dashan Wang, Chao Xin, Chi Yun, Mei-Mei, Alexei, Nowaguma, Lera, Vridrick, Desert Blaze, Wild Fang, Julian, Sophie, Wales, Klaus, Team Garcias, Zeo, Toby, Jack, Damian, Tobio, Ryutaro, Tetsuya, Reiji, Ryo hagane w/Burn Fireblaze, Yu, Masamune, Helios, Bakin?

Rago and all legendary bladers would destroy them. Dude we are technically talking about god of destruction, legendary bladers times two (rago has power of all legendary bladers), and the indiviidual portential power of each legenary blader
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Either a draw or Ryuga and King
Ryuga

Rago and all legendary bladers would destroy them. Dude we are technically talking about god of destruction, legendary bladers times two (rago has power of all legendary bladers), and the indiviidual portential power of each legenary blader
You misunderstood. It was Rago alone vs all them.
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:32 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rago and all legendary bladers would destroy them. Dude we are technically talking about god of destruction, legendary bladers times two (rago has power of all legendary bladers), and the indiviidual portential power of each legenary blader
You misunderstood. It was Rago alone vs all them.

then all the others would win
Hey now that we know Shu beats the carp out of Lean what are the chances he might evolve Uranus instead of Lucifer??
(Oct. 10, 2020  9:48 PM)NPN Wrote: Hey now that we know Shu beats the carp out of Lean what are the chances he might evolve Uranus instead of Lucifer??
Probably not too high since Lucifer itself was the evolution of Uranus.
(Oct. 11, 2020  1:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  9:48 PM)NPN Wrote: Hey now that we know Shu beats the carp out of Lean what are the chances he might evolve Uranus instead of Lucifer??
Probably not too high since Lucifer itself was the evolution of Uranus.

Really? I always thought they were separate beys (why doesn’t Lane use Uranus)
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I agree, it could happen. But is not Kira the counterpart of Jack while Sakyo is the counterpart of Ryuga? And Zyro defeated him.

I never thought of Kira as a counterpart to Jack. Jack was an artist Kira’s personality is nothing like that. I think Kira is just Kira. I could also see arguments of Kira being a counterpart to Metal Fusion Ryuga

(Oct. 11, 2020  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  1:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Probably not too high since Lucifer itself was the evolution of Uranus.

Really? I always thought they were separate beys (why doesn’t Lane use Uranus)

Nope lane had Uranus first but wanted bey that suits him better and that's where he evloved Uranus into lucifer it's stated In the amine when lane was making lucifer and think it's also stated in the manga too don't remember where but it's he defently did it before he fought lui  ,  That's why you don't see Uranus anymore it's lucifer now
I was just rewatching episode 25 of sparking and I've gotta say, the interactions between Lui and Drum are perfection lol.
(Oct. 11, 2020  7:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I was just rewatching episode 25 of sparking and I've gotta say, the interactions between Lui and Drum is perfection lol.

Agreed free And lui interaction is also great. Lui came a long way even his interaction with shu is gold they still have that heated rivalry but you can see the respect between each other as well.  Theirs alot of little detail we dont see if we dont rewratch alot of respect between the legends its very fun to watch far they've come
(Oct. 11, 2020  7:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  7:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I was just rewatching episode 25 of sparking and I've gotta say, the interactions between Lui and Drum is perfection lol.

Agreed free And lui interaction is also great. Lui came a long way even his interaction with shu is gold they still have that heated rivalry but you can see the respect between each other as well.  Theirs alot of little detail we dont see if we dont rewratch alot of respect between the legends its very fun to watch far they've come

I agree wholeheartedly. You can see that they truly respect each other as bladers.
I wonder why Damian can defeat Tsubasa and Yu so easily while Ryuga has to use ultimate move in order to defeat just Tsubasa when Ryuga is implied to be stronger than Damian.
I think Aiger vs Phi would but a much more satisfying end to Turbo.
(Oct. 11, 2020  9:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I wonder why Damian can defeat Tsubasa and Yu so easily while Ryuga has to use ultimate move in order to defeat just Tsubasa when Ryuga is implied to be stronger than Damian.

Well of you remember that madoka had told them not to battle with their beys for a bit more time as they had been just repaired. Plus it was for plot purposes. But during metal fury it was evident that they are stronger than Damian..  In fact I would go as far as to say they were the strongest non legendary bladers
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  9:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I wonder why Damian can defeat Tsubasa and Yu so easily while Ryuga has to use ultimate move in order to defeat just Tsubasa when Ryuga is implied to be stronger than Damian.

Well of you remember that madoka had told them not to battle with their beys for a bit more time as they had been just repaired. Plus it was for plot purposes. But during metal fury it was evident that they are stronger than Damian..  In fact I would go as far as to say they were the strongest non legendary bladers

I wouldn't say for Tsubasa and Yu except when they fought Rago. But for Masamune, i think he is stronger than Damian in Metal Fury.
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:52 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well of you remember that madoka had told them not to battle with their beys for a bit more time as they had been just repaired. Plus it was for plot purposes. But during metal fury it was evident that they are stronger than Damian..  In fact I would go as far as to say they were the strongest non legendary bladers

I wouldn't say for Tsubasa and Yu except when they fought Rago. But for Masamune, i think he is stronger than Damian in Metal Fury.

Didn’t Damian clap both of them at the same time?
(Oct. 12, 2020  6:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:52 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I wouldn't say for Tsubasa and Yu except when they fought Rago. But for Masamune, i think he is stronger than Damian in Metal Fury.

Didn’t Damian clap both of them at the same time?
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  6:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t Damian clap both of them at the same time?

Yes

It was a rhetorical question. You weren’t supposed to respond to that.
I have a question...... Who was the the creator of the Cho-Z Awakening system?
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have a question...... Who was the the creator of the Cho-Z Awakening system?

Shu with the help of somebody, or Valt with the help of Taiga, although it’s heavily implied that Shu did it first.
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have a question...... Who was the the creator of the Cho-Z Awakening system?

Shu with the help of somebody, or Valt with the help of Taiga, although it’s heavily implied that Shu did it first.

Thanks, Because that was one of the questions I had in my mind for a long time and I wanted to know who it was
okay, this is getting crazy. should i make an mfb battle thread or...
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: okay, this is getting crazy. should i make an mfb battle thread or...

Keep it here. g2_ tried to do a battle thread and DeceasedCrab said to do it here instead of a new thread.